Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2017, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bellamy Blake [Bob Morley] #62: I'm a good gun in a bad man's war.

xXx
Bellamy Blake
[ B o b M o r l e y ]

The Army:

001. KeepThisaSecret
002. Stay to the Lights
003. Walt Reynolds
004. YoursToHold
005. AlwaysCB
006. xlennie
007. light the fuse
008. ring of fire
009. Rickylious
010. jules166
011. DefineDelicate
012. XxNamikoLoveXx
013. Nekoshoujo
014. - Nina -
015. MyLastDayWithoutYou
016. tessa21
017. BehindBlueEyes
018. InsideMyHeart
019. bellamy
020. CityGal
021. sourburst
022. b4dark
023. brave princess
024. marcus2596
025. LuvinJames23
026. Fuzzy Dunlop
027. SassyCat
028. PetrificusTotalus
029. Natasha Romanoff
030. Ciiisu
031. Nianfan1
032. gigilove
033. kenni727
034. ParsD
035. lickherwounds
036. RecklessWriter
037. ElenaBelle
038. Karma Police
039. bandcandy
040. Lxury
041. HutchLaw_Girl
042. pretty lies
043. redrose13
044. ceecee11
045. Sincerely, Me.
046. Comfortably Numb
047. bellarkes
048. Beyond Insane
049. Lexipedia
050. De Medici Queen
051. wild sage growing
052. BoneLady
053. keroppi
054. thesedays
055. Heidsdk
056. Fogh
069. April7739
058. Leelith
059. AnaMack
060. Way Too Keen
061. anettbianka
062. ||michelle||
063. jessystorm
064. Quillan
065. Alexa
066. RebelQueens
067. CanIcallYouKate
068. Lutine
069. vanityten
070. girl under the floor
071. Steph26
072. Ellfoy
073. chasing the sun
074. loppabelle
075. the1marie
076. baelfire24
076. Tery
077. sasskit
078. MagnusBane
079. sonny1
080. kiss the wind
081. BlueDog9
082. Celluule

Bob's Birthday Fundraiser:

All information can be found here

Redbubble purchase option: here and here

xXx

25 Reasons to Love Bob Morley:

01. His talent
02. His personality
03. His sense of humor
04. His intelligence
05. His understanding of Bellamy
06. His honesty
07. His willingness to stand up for himself
08. His advocacy for worthwhile causes
09. His cool nerdiness
10. His vulnerability
11. His kindness
12. His playfulness
13. His modesty
14. His devotion to his fans
15. His amazing arms
16. His hands
17. His ever-present smile
18. His adorable freckles
19. His hair
20. His voice (real voice and Bellamy voice)
21. His compassion
22. His positivity
23. His dedication to his character
24. His quirkiness
25. His ability to be a great role model

Season 1 - "What's wrong with a little chaos?"

Bellamy began, it seemed, as the bad guy.
He opposed the heroine and was antagonistic toward those presented as good and wholesome with his selfish desires.
He gave no thought for the lives of others whilst promoting anarchy on the ground.
But with each episode, a bit more of his mask was stripped away to reveal a man who cared far more than any would have guessed.
He was a man terrified, desperate for a sense of power and control that had always eluded him.
He had spent his life in perpetual fear for his sister and with the heavy responsibility of not just her safety, but also her very life.
His failure to his mother and sister weighed heavily upon him, leading to rash decisions to protect his family as he’d been unable to do before.
But with more time on the ground, the parameters of family changed.
He began to feel responsible for not just Octavia but all of the 100, and he felt each death keenly.
His guilt culminated in Day Trip as he faced the deaths of the culling, which bloodied his hands.
It was a turning point as he recognized he’d strayed from the good man his mother had raised.
As Clarke helped him to recognize that his poor choices didn’t define him, that he has done good and is needed,
he came away determined to be the man his mother had raised him to be.
His fierce loyalty and protective spirit shone through as he sacrificed and repeatedly put his life on the line for others.
At the beginning of the season, he was a man who cared only about his sister.
At the end, he extended that love to everyone else.

25 Reasons to Love Bellamy Blake:

01. His loyalty
02. His bravery
03. His complexity
04. His passion
05. His honesty
06. His integrity
07. His confidence
08. His humility
09. His ability to accept responsibility
10. His ability to inspire
11. His capacity for love
12. His devotion to family
13. His trustworthiness
14. His tenacity
15. His resilience
16. His strength
17. His relatable flaws
18. His desire to be a good man
19. His willingness to show his emotions
20. His protectiveness
21. His intriguing storylines
22. His ability to forgive
23. His leadership
24. His sex appeal
25. BUNS! Brover! Everything!

Season 2 - "There are some lines you can't uncross."

As the adults from the Ark came to the ground and began imposing rules once more, Bellamy struggled again under their authority.
He was no longer the young man on the Ark who needed to toe the line and keep his head down in order to protect his family.
He had come to be a leader and felt a great responsibility for the lives of others.
He chafed as the adult leaders literally and figuratively tied his hands, preventing him from doing what he felt was his duty.
Bellamy is a man of action, so he couldn’t sit idly by while there was power within him to do something.
So he infiltrated Mt Weather, again proving his loyalty and fierce protectiveness as his life was in perpetual danger.
Yet during this time, his view of friend and foe shifted, as he was at the mercy of those he presumed to be his enemy.
He witnessed firsthand the good residing in Mt Weather as so many worked to save him and his people - some paying with their lives.
And then there were the children. The circle of those to protect expanded, but he ultimately failed.
As he was faced with the harsh reality that not all could be saved, a choice had to be made.
Days before, Bellamy vowed with fierce determination that he would kill everyone in Mt Weather,
unable to foresee his heavy heart as he and Clarke weighed the lives in Mt Weather against their own people.
What happened at the end of the season broke him. In retrospect, this may have been the beginning of his downfall.

xXx

Quotes:

❮ Jason Rothenberg:

"Bellamy has really risen as a true hero in many ways.
Totally pure, although he started in a pretty dark, selfish place in season one…
He’s going to be inspirational to his people, and he’s going to be recognized as the hero that he really is.
I guess you could extrapolate to a future where he is, in some way, really given responsibility.
And when Clarke goes off on her own, Bellamy stays, because he feels responsible now.
He feels ownership in many ways. These are his people.
Everything he’s done to get them back here, he’s not going to throw away.
He’s going to make sure that they continue surviving."

❮ TheTVjunkies.com:

"Morley has an onscreen presence that lasts for days.
He commands any scene he’s in
and I wouldn’t be surprised if we’re seeing him
as the star of an action series on the big screen one day.

❮ HiddenRemote.com:

"Morley’s character, Bellamy, has always had a certain edge
but this past season (Season 3) showed Bellamy crossing the line
with his friends and family (and sometimes viewers).
Morley as the lost and fractured Bellamy in Season 3 was heartbreaking to watch.
He raised the emotional stakes in every scene he was in
and even though we didn’t always agree with the choices his character made,
there was no denying that Morley slayed the performance."

❮ SpoilerTV.com:

Morley uses his eyes and body in unison with his outstanding ability
to deliver dialogue in meaningful and powerful ways...
This isn’t a gift that every actor possesses,
and when an actor like Morley taps into how to use his body
in a way equal to his ability to portray words, it’s a truly beautiful thing...
Morley brings Bellamy’s best and worst qualities to life week after week,
and for that his talent should be respected and rewarded
because he is truly a gifted actor.

Season 3 - "I have to live with what I've done."

Choices made in Mt Weather weighed heavily on Bellamy. But he carried on.
His duty to his people remained constant and was a responsibility he would not shirk.
He was doing all he could to be happy, but another betrayal shattered that. Another Grounder proved herself untrustworthy.
For a second time, lives within Mt Weather - lives he felt a need to protect - were lost because he trusted the wrong person.
Bellamy was determined not to make that mistake again as his perception of friend and foe narrowed further.
Unfortunately, his anger and desire for vengeance led him down a dark path.
Through it all, he justified his choices, truly believing he was doing what was right for ‘his people.’
In the end, it was his loyalty which snapped him out of it as one of his own was to be executed,
a man who had shown him respect and in turn earned his, a man who continued to believe the good in Bellamy despite his struggles.
Unfortunately, though Kane and others were saved, another was not.
While not directly responsible for Lincoln’s death, it will forever weigh on Bellamy due to its effect on Octavia.
Bellamy once again had to face his demons and decide who it was he wanted to be.
At the season’s end, he is still on a journey of discovering himself and determining who he will be, but along the way
(though he gets sidetracked at times) he is not allowing his mistakes to hold him back from who he can be.
At the end of the season we see a Bellamy more aware of himself, of what is right and wrong,
and ready to become once again the hero they all need.

xXx

Survivors:

BUNS . Arms . Hair . Selfies . Tongue . LITWC . Facial Hair . Smile
Motivational Speeches . Facial Expressions . Quotes
S1 Moments . S2 Moments . S3 Moments . S4 Moments

More ideas are always welcomed!

Filmography:

The 100 as Bellamy Blake (2014 - present)
Winners and Losers as Ethan Quinn (2016)
Lost in the White City as Avi (2014)
Blinder as Nick (2013)
Neighbours as Aidan Foster (2011-2013)
Road Train/Road Kill as Craig (2010)
Sea Patrol as Sean (2010)
The Strip as Tony Moretti (2008)
Scorched as Brendan (2008)
Home and Away as Drew Curtis (2006-2008)

Testimonials:

❮ Alexa:

Congrats on 50 threads guys! We are finally here and in my honest opinion, Bellamy/Bob deserves far more!
Bellamy as a character is one of the more complex and interesting characters on tv right now.
He isn't perfect and he makes mistakes, but it makes him so much more root-able because he is so genuine and real.
Bob is such a charming, sweet, charismatic guy and he deserves all the support he's gotten and more.
He's such a phenomenal actor that really makes you feel for, and understand Bellamy.

❮ April7739:

Bellamy Blake jumped out to me as my favorite character right when I started watching this series,
and that is in large part due to Bob Morley's fantastic portrayal. It's clear that he understands and appreciates
the character more than anyone else, and he constantly sets new standards of excellence
for himself as an actor by expertly portraying Bellamy's inner turmoil, struggles, passions, and desires.
There are so many subtle nuances to his performance that are easy to overlook, but when you notice them,
you realize just how much time Bob spends "in this guy's head," as he would say.
I am so thankful to have discovered the amazing talent that is Bob Morley because of this show.
It's because of him that Bellamy Blake is the heroic antihero that rivets and intrigues me so.
Plus, he's hotter than the sun!

❮ CanIcallYouKate:

I love Bellamy because he’s emotional and brash and considerate at the same time.
He takes care of Octavia and loves her and Clarke more than himself
and would do anything for them and buns!
I love Bob because he understands Bellamy like no one else can.
He’s an amazing actor who can convey more in one look than others in a lifetime of acting.

❮ Celluule:

When I first saw his character on screen, I thought
«*Here comes the cliché «*I'm way too cool and handsome*» jerk of the group...
What is it in his hair anyway ? Jelly*?*» Guess I couldn't have been more wrong.
The development of his character is definitely one of the best I have seen on screen.
Like a certain blond said once, he's got such a big heart,
and you don't get to see this sensibility in a male character on TV very often.
Bellamy is everything but selfish as I had thought at first, and I think it's this side of him,
his true devotion to his sister and his people, that made me really enjoyed his character.
That and the fact that he has his flaws, a certain darkness inside of him because of his past,
and it's always interesting to see him trying to fight his inner demons.
Thank you Bob Morley, for portraying him with so much accuracy."

❮ Cryptic:

For me, in the beginning, it was difficult to like a character such as Bellamy.
I feel as though he is one of those characters you are meant to hate at first.
Throughout the season(s) you learn how dynamic a character Bellamy is, all thanks to the acting of Bob.
It's crazy how you can go from disliking a character to loving them.
Sure, there is a lot to like about Bob/Bellamy. For most it would be the looks. . .
I am still trying to figure out what exactly I love so much about our little Baellamy Blake.
Or maybe. . .that's the flaw in my thinking.
Maybe there is simply too much to love about him to confine it into one simply put testimonial.
So I guess my consensus is that I have no idea what I love about him. He just makes me speechless.

❮ Ellfoy:

"Bellamy Blake quickly became my favorite character of the show.
Which is not surprising considering how his character was developped in the first two seasons*:
a cocky self-centered tyrant who is revealed to be actually a charismatic leader
who cares too much and who will do anything for the people he loves.
Who doesn't like a bad boy who is actually nice and heroic*? It was easy to root for him then.
But I actually fell entirely for the character during season 3, which exploited the worst sides of Bellamy,
because you have to know the best and the worst to really love a character.
And I love Bellamy's qualities and flaws, and often in this character, his best qualities are his worst flaws.
What strikes me the most about Bellamy is his loyalty and protectivness toward the people he loves
or feels responsible for, something which can lead him to do incredible things or terrible things,
something which can make him the most selfless character or the most selfish one.
There is something both beautiful and terrific about the lenghts that Bellamy will take for others.
And also so human. But more than that, season 4 is currently proving that Bellamy is able to grow and learn
from the mistakes he has made and to try to do better. And this is all we can and should ask of him.
Of course, the whole of this complex character is brought to life by the incredibly talentd Bob Morley.
I am not one for caring about actors generally, but I made a exception for Bob,
who not only has a perfect understanding of the character he is portraying
but seems to be a beautiful human being."

❮ girl under the floor:

I usually have a soft spot for the protective big brother character.
That's what made me interested in Bellamy to begin with.
But of course Bellamy is so much more than that.
He has his own story, his own development, his own struggles to go through.
He's a strong person who's not afraid to show his emotions when he has them.
And I love a character who goes both ways like that.
And Bob just does it so well. He draws me in every time I see him on screen.
He makes me feel for him, he makes me feel with him.
He sells it even when I don't want to be sold on it. He's easily one of my top three actors.

❮ juve:

One of the main points of Bellamy's character is his loyalty.
Loyalty to his sister and his delinquent family and wanting to keep them safe.
Bellamy could have chosen to abandon them like Clarke did at the end of season 2 but he never does.
Even when Bellamy makes the wrong decisions you can see he cares for his family.
He just wants to keep them safe. Like Bob said at a con, Not my children!
I hope Bellamy learns from his mistakes and becomes even stronger to continue protecting his family.
Regarding Bob, I love him as an actor. I don't watch much TV but as of recent,
he really impressed with his acting range in regards to emotions and everything he conveys with his eyes.
It's excellent. Bob also seems really easy going and witty. I wish him the best.

❮ Karma Police:

50 threads and we still can’t get enough of Bellamy and Bob.
It took me a few episodes to warm up to his character,
in the beginning he was a rather off-putting but the writers slowly started to add layers
and we saw that behind the bravado and the tough exterior is a very caring and vulnerable person.
Bob adds a lot of depth with his acting, I’m in awe of his acting, his eyes are so expressive,
he can convey so many emotions without doing much, it’s the little things, it’s subtle.
He understands and loves the character like no other, he cares about him, wants him to be understood.
What I love most about this thread is that we go from goofing around
to serious character analysis’ to goofing around again. It’s never boring.

❮ kenni727:

Bellamy is a deeply flawed person - which is what makes him real.
And makes him someone to relate to and root for.
While I don't approve or agree with all of his choices I still admire his tenacity and drive.
His desire to do what's right and his struggle to figure out what that is makes him fascinating to watch.
His passion and loyalty won my heart as they resonate deeply with me.
It is those qualities which enable him to endure. They are qualities necessary for humanity to survive
So in many ways Bellamy's arc mirrors that of the human race.
Mistakes were made but we must find a reason to fight and keep going.

❮ Leelith:

Bellamy Blake, is one of the most amazing characters on TV right now.
He is powerful, but vulnerable. Kinda but ruthless. If he cares about someone,
there is nothing in heaven or hell that could stop him from protecting them.
He is fiercely loyal. Bellamy Blake is a great character, in large part from Bob Morley.
Bob not only plays the character Bellamy, he becomes it. He makes you fall in love with Bellamy.
We have gone on a journey, and Bob has been the tour guide.
He makes the character come alive.Something I am eternally grateful for.
Bellamy represents the best and worst parts of ourselves, and Bob could not play it any better.
We have been blessed to have him on our screens and in our lives.
These 25 threads is just a testament to how powerful of an effect he has had one us.
Here's to 25 more.

❮ pretty lies:

So please that we've arrived at this milestone ... especially this year when it's been
a topsy turvy year of being a Bellamy fan. It's been bittersweet with many good moments
where I've gained a deeper appreciation for this incredibly complex and intriguing character ...
and bad moments which have been hard to watch. But through it all, Bob has remained stellar ...
he brings such a rich, layered perspective to Bellamy's characterisation that,
love him or hate him, you'll never be indifferent when it comes to Bellamy.
IMO, it's impossible to imagine anyone else in this role now and that is all thanks
to the beautiful and talented Bob Morley. Can't wait for more of Bob's nuanced portrayal of him
and what is in store for this character in Season 4 and beyond.

❮ sasskit:

13 reasons why Bellamy Blake is loved/important to so many/to me:
-He gave up his childhood to protect and raise his sister.
-He then proceeded to risk his life/freedom to come to earth and protect her.
-He tries so hard to do the right thing.
-He's haunted by the decisions he's made, and he allows them to
shape his future decisions and make him into a better man.
-He's able to come to self-realization: the guilt is part of the fabric of who he is
and now he's wearing it. It must reside in him as an old friend
rather than a feared enemy, as a reminder of who he wants to be.
-He's able to see the other side, and question the path he's been travelling down this whole time.
-He's learned to make a choice for his own betterment.
-Bellamy Blake being silly: he loves his backpack, he's a terrible flirt,
he makes lame dad jokes, he's not cool with spiderwebs, his sass.
-He's a Dramatic™ hoe and the King of Extra™
-He makes grand, motivational speeches.
-He subverse toxic masculinity: he's emotionally vulnerable and open
and he respects, supports and depends on the relationships with the women in his life.
-And finally: Bob Morley is the MoC lead, and Give Bob Morley All The Awards™

❮ sonny1:

I have liked Bellamy very much since the beginning of the show,
because he was always so protective for his sister.
He saved Clarke's life, although he had wanted to cut off her hand before.
He showed weakness when it came to mercy killing Atom,
and he noticed and respected Clarke's strength when she mercy killed Atom.
He wanted to sacrifice his own life to save Jasper's life,
and then he went on a suicide mission to save the lives of his friends
in Mount Weather. He walked through an Azgeda army to rescue Clarke,
and he believed in Clarke when she said she has to take the chip to destroy ALIE.
He has used his head to go up in space to save himself and his friends,
although it has broken his heart to leave Clarke behind.
These are only a few examples … I could make an endless list here.
I like Bob, because he is such an talented actor, and he plays Bellamy so well.
He is such a friendly and modest person, and he has so much charisma.
He creates/supports charity projects to help people with mental illness,
and he likes dogs, just like me.

❮ Steph26:

What I love about Bellamy is that he has so many layers.
It's always interesting to watch each layer get peeled off.
He's fiercely loyal with a big heart, always wanting to do what he thinks is right.
Bob Morley has brought Bellamy to life; his acting is always on point,
and Bellamy wouldn't be Bellamy without Bob Morley.

❮ the1marie:

Bellamy Blake is an extra special character to me because of how
he exemplifies a new standard of masculinity. Sure, he can shine in an action scene
and risk his life for his friends like any of the best action heroes.
But he can also admit that he's broken and cry about it. He can seek comfort
from those he trusts because he is, after all, just a man who is trying
to carry incredible weight on his shoulders. And he can play a supporting role
while a woman saves the day without being diminished as a character.
He is equal parts badass and vulnerable with flaws that only serve to make him more lovable.
Through Bob Morley's superb acting combined with well written dialogue,
Bellamy has transcended the troubled anti hero archetype to become a character with immense depth
that I can't help but root for. So here's to many more threads of love for Bellamy and Bob!

And if you're here for the BUNS...

BUNS = Bellamy + Guns. Got it?

...or here for THIS...

Fan Videos:

More videos can be found HERE

Soundtrack compiled by April7739 and RebelQueens
Arts created by vale decem

Fan-made Soundtrack available HERE

Future Titles:

◄| "We take care of ourselves."
◄| "They say they'll forgive your crimes. I say, you are not criminals."
◄| "Whatever the hell you want. Whenever the hell you want."
◄| He's so tall and handsome as hell; he's so bad, but he does it so well.
◄| A true leader is one who is humble enough to admit their mistakes.
◄| "I have to live with what I've done."
◄| Bellamy "Talk Nerdy to Me" Blake
◄| Bellamy "Every Day Is a Rough Day" Blake
◄| Bellamy "Got the Guns, Working on the Girl" Blake
◄| There will be doubters, non-believers, and skeptics. And then there will be you proving them wrong.
◄| You are loved more than you know.
◄| Every saint has a past; every sinner has a future.
◄| Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
◄| Our new brave princess.
◄| It's hard to resist a bad boy who's a good man.
◄| My strength did not come from lifting weights; it came from lifting myself up every time I was knocked down.
◄| I've been cold, I've been merciless, but the blood on my hands scares me to death.
◄| Can a man still be brave if he is afraid? That is the only time a man can be brave.
◄| Are you the man who did awful things, or the man who is horrified by the awful things he's done?
◄| More than a cardboard cutout of masculinity.
◄| "He raised the emotional stakes in every scene he was in." -HiddenRemote
◄| We miss his motivational speeches!
◄| The post-apocalypse looks good on him.
◄| He wishes he could control his demons instead of having his demons control him.
◄| My heart says 'Handle with care,' but my mind asks, 'Do you deserve it?'
◄| Boys believe nothing can hurt them. Grown men know better.
◄| Our Alpha Male wears a tiara.
◄| "There's my soldier Bellamy. Always does what needs to be done and sees what needs to be seen." -Sachin
◄| "Bell still does what he can no matter what has happened before. He's the person you need in this world." -Sachin
◄| Bellamy "Truth Bomber" Blake
◄| If life is a battle, I don't have to fight it alone.
◄| He grows on you like a Chia Pet.
◄| Smiley Bellamy is like a unicorn, rare but beautiful.
◄| Bellamy "Ultimate Cheerleader" Blake: Need a pep talk? He's your man.
◄| Heartbreak is a crown; I wear it well.
◄| Even though it's not who I am, I'm not afraid of who I used to be.

Past Titles:

#1: He’d do just about anything for his sister. Even hitch a ride to Earth. |►
#2: We’re on the ground now and that means that WE are grounders! |►
#3: “My voice & Bellamy’s voice are quite different."- Bob "It’s like Batman.” - Devon Bostick |►
#4: “If Bellamy learnt anything from season one, it's how to run!!!" – Bob |►
#5: “He’s going to be inspiration to his people, and he’s going to be recognized as the hero that he really is.” |►
#6: "Bellamy is very stoic, yet emotional, that can be tricky sometimes because I just want him to let it out." |►
#7: “If there is one thing Bellamy Blake is not good at, it’s giving up on the people he cares about.” |►
#8: “Without Morley there is no Bellamy Blake” – Spoiler TV |►
#9: “He’s going to make sure that they continue surviving.” - JR |►
#10: We hope Bob appreciates how many Mountains, Waterfalls and Store fronts we have to identify for him. |►
#11: "Bellamy is going to do work to be trusted. He CAN be redeemed." - Bob Morley |►
#12: “Some actors just have “it.” “It” can’t be taught and Morley has “it” in spades.” – TV Junkies |►
#13: He might not always have been the good guy, but he always had a good heart. |►
#14: You’re ripped at every edge but you’re a masterpiece. |►
#15: There's only one logical explanation for how he got this good: GOD SCHOOL. |►
#16: Baellamy Blake: “He’s put so much heart and soul into Bellamy, that he’s made him a real living breathing man” – SpoilerTV |►
#17: “What’s wrong with a little chaos?” |►
#18: “I think Bob Morley did a really great job of humanizing that reality.” – Eliza Taylor |►
#19: Bellamy “I Got a Glock in my Rover” Blake: “Bellamy shot him.” –Jasper |►
#20: Redemption is not just about the survival of our soul; it's about the revival of a soul that was once dead. |►
#21: Bellamy “Like a Boss” Blake: He’s thud-worthy. |►
#22: “Stop this? I’m just getting started.” |►
#23: SS: "I support the crap out of that. I can't begin to describe what a great dude BM truly is." #BobAppreciationDay |►
#24: Bob both perfectly fits who Bellamy is and creates who Bellamy is in every scene.|►
#25: "It's such a privilege playing a polarizing character. Love/hate him, generating an emotional response makes it worthwhile" -B.M. |►
#26: "Anyone else bored of Bob Marley jokes?" - Bob Morley |►
#27: "Keep the positivity and the love." - Bob Morley |►
#28: In truth, you like the pain because you think you deserve it. |►
#29: They treat me like a machine, a contraption free from emotion. But all I ever do is feel. |►
#30: "Making someone else happy is the best gift you can ever give." - Bob Morley |►
#31: "Morley as the lost and fractured Bellamy in Season 3 was heartbreaking to watch." -HiddenRemote |►
#32: The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet. |►
#33: "I'm pretending to be an adult... I think it's working." |►
#34: Bellamy "I'm Fine" Blake: There’s a battle raging inside between who I am and who I want to be. |►
#35: Bob "Big Boy Lemonade" Morley: "We call him freckless because he's freckly and reckless." -Lindsey|►
#36: Clarke may be taking her time, but we loved him from the second we laid eyes. #wakeupclarke |►
#37: Wizard, Sass Princess, Pokémon Trainer, and Jedi. #HalfManHalfAmazing |►
#38: We're so glad he's not still out in that field licking rocks. |►
#39: Don't need those butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo. |►
#40: "In season 4 I'd like to see my MW hat make a return. There's an untold story there." - Bob (in my dreams) |►
#41: "Though we didn’t always agree with the choices his character made...Morley slayed the performance." -HiddenRemote |►
#42: I want to be a better brother, better son, better adversary to the evil I’ve done. |►
#43: I believe in miracles, since you came along. You sexy thing. |►
#44: This rib cage carries scars of a riotous heart. |►
#45: If you want it to be good, girl, get yourself a bad boy! |►
#46: “Bob Morley turns in a devastating performance that really sells Bellamy’s inner turmoil” –A.V. Club |►
#47: Bellamy "Emotional Epicenter" Blake: He thinks with his heart. |►
#48: He has the right to bear arms . . . and bare arms. |►
#49: No one puts Alpha princess in the corner. |►
#50: Fifty threads of Bob's love of Pikachu, tiaras, and Ellie and Bellamy's love of guns, girls, and rovers. |►
#51: Midway upon the journey of our life I found myself within a forest dark for the straightforward pathway had been lost. |►
#52: I can be made of steel but still be soft. I can be vulnerable but still be strong. |►
#53: April has a pumpkin with Bob's face carved into it. Now that's a true fan. |►
#54: I am not what I have done. I am what I have overcome. |►
#55: Please, sir, may I have some Morley? |►
#56: "He's very resilient . . . that's what I like about the guy." -Bob |►
#57: We're all eagerly awaiting details from Lisa on her Bob experience! |►
#58: He leaves the ladies feeling "utterly satisfied." |►
#59: When someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right. |►
#60: "Bellamy is the kind of emotionally complicated and morally challenged character that makes television so much fun." - SpoilerTV |►
#61: It is both a blessing and a curse to feel everything so deeply. |►
#62: I'm a good gun in a bad man's war. |►

previous threads:
001 . 002 . 003 . 004 . 005
006 . 007 . 008 . 009 . 010
011 . 012 . 013 . 014 . 015
016 . 017 . 018 . 019 . 020
021 . 022 . 023 . 024 . 025
026 . 027 . 028 . 029 . 030
031 . 032 . 033 . 034 . 035
036 . 037 . 038 . 039 . 040
041 . 042 . 043 . 044 . 045
046 . 047 . 048 . 049 . 050
051 . 052 . 053 . 054 . 055
056 . 057 . 058 . 059 . 060
061 . 062 . 063 . 064 . 065

Uncredited gifs courtesy of DailyBellamyBlake, DailyMorley and bell-arke

Thanks to kenni727 and jessystorm for the season summaries.

Now go ahead and post
WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT, Amelia! Love the title. So fitting for Bellamy.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-25-2017, 11:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Tftnt!
Old 11-25-2017, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome, ladies!

I really liked this title, it jumped out at me when I was looking at the OP.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, I think that April will be really happy about your title choice, Amelia.

Look at this adorable dork :

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-26-2017, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!

This OP is so pretty

Old 11-26-2017, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread Amelia

New pics (klick on the right pic-side)

Old 11-26-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

TFTNT. It's a good title choice Amelia.

Thanks for the pics.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Sonja! OMG, his derpy face in the bottom half of the first picture is everything.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-26-2017, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice to see that he still has the Blake hat
Old 11-26-2017, 09:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Those pictures are adorable, and the beard...

Old 11-26-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT, Amelia! I do like the title!

His face in that one pic! Where are they all at? Like a cast/crew party or something?
ICON
Old 11-26-2017, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They were at the band thing where The 100 band and Marie were performing.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Supreme Fan

TFTNT!

His facial hair is looking especially good in those pics
Old 11-26-2017, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He has eyes you could get lost in