Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2017, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yes! He looks good! And my fav is back, the glasses!

Aww thanks, April. It's probably best she post the pics herself.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lisa is so tall and beautiful, so her picture is really nice.

I'm so short, I feel like I'd be in Bob's armpit. But people say he smells good, so . . .
ICON
Old 09-03-2017, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chill, April. Breathe. The T-shirt does look yummy on him.

Oh, Bob. Always so grateful no matter how bad it gets for his character.

I removed the original tweet since I just realised that it's linked to another tweet which is spoilerish. This one isn't.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-03-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Sarah. Appreciate that.

Bellamy without the horrible moments isn't the Bellamy we all know and love, so I get why he cherishes them.
ICON
Old 09-03-2017, 12:03 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed April. I don't think a character can truly show growth without taking a stumble here or there from time to time.
Old 09-03-2017, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that's not realistic . . . and it's also not interesting.
ICON
Old 09-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooook hello

So I was a total flop today and let my nerves get the better of me

I got to Fan Expo early (like 8:45) but they let us in at like 9:45ish. I walked straight to Bob's line where a volunteer was standing and sending people away because tickets were oversold? I was like WHAT? But then it turns out she was talking about the guy next to Bob. Meanwhile I think Bob fans left, thinking she was talking about him.

Anyway, when Bob first came out I almost pood my pants - he actually started just before 10am, which was nice. I was like the fifth person in line, so he was still a bit fidgety and nervous because he hadn't got into the swing of things yet.

However, he is so nice I like, threw my embroidery and was like "here I made this for you, it's a dumb decoration" and he made a crack about the art of embroidery and I said "it's an old lady hobby" (awkward). Then he was signing my Funko and asked if I wanted to ask him anything, and I was like "um, no". He was like "no?" I said it was just really nice to meet him, and that I'd been a fan for a long time and I love Bellamy, blah blah blahhhhh...he said Bellamy can be a dick but he's a great character to play.

I don't remember if I said anything else Then we took our selfie and I think he was waiting for me to pounce on him like the other fans, but I just said "ok bye!" and walked away (btw making eye contact with him is impossible because you will melt into the floor).

I'm annoyed:
a)I chickened out and wanted to ask him to film a shout-out, but I didn't know if that would be frowned upon so I didn't ask - but now I see that other people did?
b)I SHOULD HAVE HUGGED HIM lol <----fool!

Anyway, I then had to calm down my shaking hands and find coffee, and I killed time by wandering around aimlessly before the photo op. In line I met the nicest fellow and he was so cute and friendly, I'll never see him again. I didn't realise the photo-ops were SUCH assembly lines, I mean I know you guys told me they go quick but I wasn't prepared for how quick. I felt like I didn't have time to setup any kind of silly/goofy shot, so I just panicked and did the pose-and-smile that most other people were doing. I don't understand how this girl had time to have him do a shout-out during her photo? Or did I misunderstand?

Anyway, I was flattered that he remembered me from the autograph signing, despite that only being an hour and a half earlier Oh and he's the one that smushed our faces together in the photo, which gave me a flashback to my Olly selfie from Pride in June (unrelated but sort of related).

He was more relaxed then I could tell, and he was being really sweet and said "thank you" and I ran away again because I was pooing my pants.

Here are my two goofy photos (today I woke up with really swollen @*#(@&#* eyes, I was so pissed off because I didn't want to wear my glasses but I just wore them because I looked like a tired old hag):

As far as the Q&A went, they actually cut it short because Bob had to catch a flight not long after, so they wanted him to squeeze in some more autographs with fans. So, it was about 30 minutes instead of an hour.

He was asked some decent questions, nothing groundbreaking and as far as I recall he didn't answer anything spoilery at all.

What did stand out to me was how he seems to really enjoy the cast, and he made it sound like they all really get along and have a great time on set. He seemed pretty relaxed during it, too.

There was no mic setup - you just had to raise your hand and hope the MC dude saw you and picked you. I didn't bother asking one in the end, because surprisingly, two people asked one similar to what I wanted to ask and similar to one of the ones Sarah wanted me to ask. So there!

A girl dressed up as Clarke was standing right behind me and asked a question, and he said "hey Clarke" which was funny.

I'm trying to think what else....

Someone asked if he ships anyone and he said Jasper and Monty

Someone asked if it was tough leaving his sister and girlfriend behind (not sure if she was trolling or just really confused), and he was like "um my girlfriend died" (or something like that).

Someone asked about his relationship with Octavia and he said she's more like Bellamy than he is, how she's this badass who has a motorcycle etc. and he sits at home playing some board game I've never heard of. He says they've gotten closer over time I guess.

Take-away from this: he is extremely nice but if you are remotely shy, he will turn you into dust!

Old 09-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lisa, what a wonderful read! I'm sorry you go so nervous, though, I probably would be too in his presence tbh.

That fan question about his sister and gf (I'm assuming about Octavia and Clarke???) sounds weird, but okay...

And you look great, even with your puffy eyes. I didn't even notice until I read it.

Congrats, I'm glad you got to meet him!!!

amelia | icon: mel
Old 09-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i hate double posts

amelia | icon: mel

Last edited by kiss the wind; 09-03-2017 at 02:09 PM
Old 09-03-2017, 01:54 PM
Elite Fan

Aww Lisa, you're adorable. Don't worry, you look totally cute! It was good that you had to wear your glasses. Now you and Bob look like twinsies. You sound like you did better than I would've. At least you were able to speak full sentences. But lol to you running away!

It seems that Bob has remarkable memory despite meeting tons of fans. I always see different people saying that he remembers them. I guess that's a plus of being an actor. Your memory has to be on point.

I'm going to follow your twitter too. Look out!
Old 09-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Dp
Old 09-03-2017, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Amelia

And yeah that question - he just responded saying his gf was dead then talked about Gina for a sec. I don't know if the fan was being sassy or if they were truly confused

I was really pleased with how nice he is, if I ever got to meet him again hopefully I would be a little more calm. I was not ok! It took about 30 minutes for my bloody hands to stop shaking.

Old 09-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Amelia

And yeah that question - he just responded saying his gf was dead then talked about Gina for a sec. I don't know if the fan was being sassy or if they were truly confused

I was really pleased with how nice he is, if I ever got to meet him again hopefully I would be a little more calm. I was not ok! It took about 30 minutes for my bloody hands to stop shaking.

Old 09-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

LOVED reading all that Lisa sounds remarkable experience
Old 09-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Amelia

Someone asked what character he would bring back and he said Pike, but also Wells - and he made a comment about pesky Charlotte and I wanted to high-five him

He also said playing Jaha would be fun, because he's so crazy. And that playing ALIE would be cool.

He said Erica didn't breathe while delivering her lines as ALIE - she would inhale and then say the entire line or paragraph or whatever, without taking another breath. I'm not sure why Maybe to sound more robotic?