Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2017, 05:52 AM
  #31
Obsessed Fan

 
Ellfoy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,400
Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Let's think . . . he smiles in 1x01, the flashbacks of 1x06, 1x08 (ending scene with Clarke talking to Jaha on the radio), 1x09, 1x10 . . . so that's 5 times in season one that I can think of. So yeah, with 3 other seasons, I think we'd have enough.
I saw a gifset with all the times that Bellamy smiled and there was much more smiles that I thought. I will try to find it.
__________________
"I have never been wise."

Icon by Paula

Was illegally adopted by Becks&Lee on the 8th of December 2016.
Ellfoy is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 08:19 AM
  #32
Fan Forum Star

 
pretty lies's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 140,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Let's think . . . he smiles in 1x01, the flashbacks of 1x06, 1x08 (ending scene with Clarke talking to Jaha on the radio), 1x09, 1x10 . . . so that's 5 times in season one that I can think of. So yeah, with 3 other seasons, I think we'd have enough.
He's smiled a few times in season 4 too. 4X06, the scene with Jasper trying to get him drunk, and then when Monty sasses him.
__________________
→ bowling!Bob
away from FF: 17 to 22 November
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
pretty lies is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 08:44 AM
  #33
Fan Forum Hero

 
April7739's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 53,605
Season 3 is probably the season with the least smiles (all around, too, not just for Bellamy), although he did smile with Gina. Poor Gina.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
I saw a gifset with all the times that Bellamy smiled and there was much more smiles that I thought. I will try to find it.
That would be awesome! If you find it, send it to me, please! We could just use that for the Survivor.
__________________

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 08:47 AM
  #34
Fan Forum Star

 
pretty lies's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 140,711
Yeah, Season 3 was not a happy season in particular ... I can only think of Bellamy/Gina moments and the rover scene in the premiere. Oh, that was a deceivingly happy moment in contrast with the bleakness of the rest of the season.
__________________
→ bowling!Bob
away from FF: 17 to 22 November
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
pretty lies is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 08:56 AM
  #35
Fan Forum Hero

 
April7739's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 53,605
They fooled us!

Yep, those moments came to mind for me, too. He kind of smiles at Clarke right before she goes into the COL. He makes that nerdy joke about being hung upside down. Oh, nerdy Bellamy.
__________________

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 09:02 AM
  #36
Fan Forum Star

 
pretty lies's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 140,711
I love nerdy!Bellamy. And also smooth!Bellamy in season 4 ... "I don't dance." *smirks*
__________________
→ bowling!Bob
away from FF: 17 to 22 November
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
pretty lies is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 09:14 AM
  #37
Fan Forum Hero

 
April7739's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 53,605
Was Bellamy smoother in season four, you think? Or still nerdy?


ETA: On the Meta Station podcast, one of the girls was like, "How did this guy get laid so much in season one? He's such a dork."
__________________

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 09:52 AM
  #38
Fan Forum Star

 
pretty lies's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The 100
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 140,711
A bit of both, still. He did try that dorky half-wink in episode 2 after all. Oh, this man.

It's because he looks like THAT. What even is that question? (kidding, I do get it)
__________________
→ bowling!Bob
away from FF: 17 to 22 November
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
pretty lies is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 10:10 AM
  #39
Fan Forum Hero

 
Karma Police's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 98,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You can always tell the difference between me during the school year and me during summer vacation.

Ah, what if we did a Bellamy Blake Smile Survivor here? Because, as we know, smiley Bellamy is rare like a unicorn, but also beautiful like a unicorn.
And seeing you up late at night.

Oh yes, lets do one! And I agree with Marie, the unicorn part should be a future tittle.

Quote:
"How did this guy get laid so much in season one? He's such a dork."
I have to say that I'm glad the show dropped that because the girls were 17 at the most and Bellamy was 23, I think they didn't really think the age thing through tbh.
__________________

You with me? Always.
Karma Police is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:14 PM
  #40
Obsessed Fan

 
Ellfoy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,400
^^ Yeah I'm glad he stopped that too.

So I couldn't find the gifset but I did find this Bellarke related one if that helps. Also it's pretty and Bellamy's smiles are always welcome.











x

(one of the gif wasn't working but anyway we can't really see the smile in the one missing so...)

From memory:

Season 1:
1X01 : Bellamy smiles watching Octavia stepping on earth


1x02 : Does the annoying "Brave princess" smirk count ? Does smirk count in general ?


1x03: he smiles at Charlotte after making a joke about her having to carry a tree.

1x06 : His sister's keeper, Bellamy smiles at Octavia more than once in the flashbacks.





Then I think that he kinda smirk to Raven saying something like "see you are a pain in the ass but we need you", I don't really remember.

Pretty sure he smiled at O when telling her that his life actually started when she was born.


+ the apple one:



Season 2 :
He smiles in Clarke's shoulder during the hug in 2x05 (that the gif missing), does he smile at Octavia too when he sees her ?
Honestly I don't recall many smiles during season 2...



Season 3: 3x01, the rover delinquents scene. Is there any more smile ? Yeah season 3 is all about angst.

Season 4:
4x05: when he find out that Octavia survived
4x08: when he takes a drink/whatever the hell you want from Jasper
4x12: Smiles at Clarke before crashing the trunk
4x13: Smile when O tells him she loves him + "cold sweat" + I think he snort/smile when Clarke tells him she didn't like him at first.

And that is all I can remember.
__________________
"I have never been wise."

Icon by Paula

Was illegally adopted by Becks&Lee on the 8th of December 2016.

Last edited by Ellfoy; 06-06-2017 at 01:32 PM
Ellfoy is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:28 PM
  #41
Fan Forum Hero

 
April7739's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 53,605
Yeah, I'm glad he stopped sleeping around with those girls, too. Even though they definitely didn't look 17 . . . they were 17.

Oh, those gifs will help, Margaux.

Paulina, could we enlist your help with making gifs, perhaps? Do you still do that?

Quote:
1X01 : Bellamy smiles watching Octavia stepping on earth
1x02 : Does the annoying "Brave princess" smirk count ? Does smirk count in general ?
1x03: he smiles at Charlotte after making a joke about her having to carry a tree.
1x06 : His sister's keeper, Bellamy smiles at Octavia more than once in the flashbacks.
I like all of these.

Quote:
Then I think that he kinda smirk to Raven saying something like "see you are a pain in the ass but we need you", I don't really remember.
Paulina! I feel like you're the one to ask about this. I've never had the best memory of that episode.

Quote:
Pretty sure he smiled at O when telling her that his life actually started when she was born.
Yep.

Quote:
Season 2 :
He smiles in Clarke's shoulder during the hug in 2x05 (that the gif missing), does he smile at Octavia too when he sees her ?
Honestly I don't recall many smiles during season 2...
Season 2 is the hardest for me to remember because I always watch it fast.

Quote:
Season 3: 3x01, the rover delinquents scene. Is there any more smile ? Yeah season 3 is all about angst.
All I can think of are the ones in the Bellarke gifset above, plus a few with Gina.

Quote:
Season 4:
4x05: when he find out that Octavia survived
4x08: when he takes a drink/whatever the hell you want from Jasper
4x12: Smiles at Clarke before crashing the trunk
4x13: Smile when O tells him she loves him + "cold sweat" + I think he snort/smile when Clarke tells him she didn't like him at first.
I feel like we need these, too, but I don't know if 4x13 is really as much of a smile.

We might have more options here than we think, you guys.




ETA: Or we could do little mini-survivors. A Season 1 Smile Survivor, then Season 2, then Season 3, then Season 4. And the winning smile from each season faces off in a final round.
__________________

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:36 PM
  #42
Obsessed Fan

 
Ellfoy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,400
I didn't see your answer and kept editing my post with gifs I could find

Yeah we could do a survivor by season, depends how many smile we find but then we don't have much material for season 2...

ETA: Found it !




ETA : better version








(How could I foret this one ?)








Ok this is fun, I may spam the Bellamy thread with smiley gifs for the next few days !
__________________
"I have never been wise."

Icon by Paula

Was illegally adopted by Becks&Lee on the 8th of December 2016.

Last edited by Ellfoy; 06-06-2017 at 01:50 PM
Ellfoy is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:47 PM
  #43
Fan Forum Hero

 
Karma Police's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 98,844
Quote:
Paulina, could we enlist your help with making gifs, perhaps? Do you still do that?
Sure.

Quote:
Paulina! I feel like you're the one to ask about this. I've never had the best memory of that episode.
That was in episode 11.



{x}
__________________

You with me? Always.
Karma Police is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:50 PM
  #44
Fan Forum Hero

 
April7739's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley
 
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 53,605
There are probably more for Season 2. We're just not remembering.

Although . . . maybe not. It wasn't like he could smile a lot in Mount Weather.


Okay, Paulina, yeah, I might enlist your help then. Or at least with resizing gifs, maybe? Because it drives me nuts if they're not all the same size.
__________________

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
April7739 is offline  
Old 06-06-2017, 01:53 PM
  #45
Obsessed Fan

 
Ellfoy's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 5,400
Yep I found it too Paulina.

Sorry I'm just dropping gifs randomly, I have no resizing skills.
__________________
"I have never been wise."

Icon by Paula

Was illegally adopted by Becks&Lee on the 8th of December 2016.
Ellfoy is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.