Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-10-2020, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

That's a beautiful and sad tweet ... love the art
Old 09-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

This line by Bob just makes me even sadder:

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Had to make a tweet too

Old 09-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 09-10-2020, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I lost it with the Shannon thing.

I'm a mix of sadness, anger, and just pure annoyance right now. But I really appreciated Bob's IG post today. Very gracious, and leave it to him to once again thank the fans. I feel so sad that he doesn't even feel comfortable yet having comments turned on (and might never, but that's okay). I would have loved to have thanked him for portraying Bellamy so well all these years. But I'll thank him offline soon enough.

So many things are wrong with this. Clarke killing him is obviously an unfathomable writing decision, but not even giving him and Octavia a meaningful scene in the final season of the show . . . ridiculous.

I know some people aren't into the behind the scenes "tea," but I've really been seeking out as much info as I can about what all went down here, and there was a Twitter account today (that is almost 95% confirmed to be legit), and they talked A LOT about what all went down behind the scenes and why things were written the way they were. And let's just say . . . yep, things went down the way I pretty much suspected they did. Poor Bob. (And Eliza.)
ICON
Old 09-10-2020, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

That’s lovely, Sonja.

Shannon and Richard ... I don’t expect much else from this cast, disappointing really but I’m glad that they came through (as did Adina, Lola and Lee).

I saw the latest tweets, April and just wow. Nothing which really surprised me but also, the level of sheer pettiness from well, you know. Unbelievable. Love seeing that person confirm that Bob was an absolute professional on set and thanked everyone and he was on set for Eliza’s last day, and thanked more people too. Bob and Bellamy deserved better, and I’m glad that Bob knows he was done dirty and acknowledged the crew, fans and no one else.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 09-10-2020 at 05:28 PM
Old 09-10-2020, 05:43 PM
New Fan

He sure did deserve better. I will absolutely never re-watch The 100 ever again. I will continue to support Beliza and Beliza only. They are the only good thing that came out of that show for me, personally.

It's been a huge disappointment to read that Expose JRoth twitter account considering that Bob seems like such a lovely man who did not deserve the mistreatment he received all because of a small, petty, egotistical, jack*** of a show runner.

Anyways, let's hope for more Bob and Eliza cute zoom pictures. I love that they have been more active on SM recently. It's a lovely surprise when I see a notification that Eliza or Bob posted a picture on IG.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Zara, a mood. I was just telling Lisa that I don’t think I can rewatch episodes right now and definitely am not watching the remaining episodes. The heart of the show is dead, so the show is dead to me too.

Bob deserves a better working environment and regardless of people’s feelings about his personal life, there’s no doubt on my end (and the tweets confirmed it) that he’s an absolute professional, the cast and crew loves him, and he put his heart and soul into this role. And for that, I will be forever grateful. Looking forward to following his career after this, he’s insanely talented and I can’t wait to see what he does next. Especially that project he and Eliza has cooking with Aaron. I want to know more.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-10-2020, 08:19 PM
New Fan

OMG.. I really hope that project comes to life. Aaron is so talented and I'm sure he will use Bob and Elize to their capacity. I don't know why but I see Bob and Eliza moving to directing now with maybe a bit of acting, like a husband-wife duo directors.

Honestly, I can't wait for Conageddon anymore so I can properly thank Bob and Eliza for all their hard work and just let them know how much we appreciate them and support them, even if his own cast members didn't (which is something that pisses me off. A farewell message would be too "harmful" for their image/PR apparently).
Old 09-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see both of them wanting to do more behind the camera stuff now. I could actually see Bob doing some writing.

Bellamy died, and the show dies with him, IMO. It’s been unrecognizable this whole season. But without the heart, what’s the point? Jason doesn’t care, though. He doesn’t need viewers or ratings anymore, so he doesn’t need Bellamy.

I’m not surprised certain cast members kept so quiet, tbh. Whatever.
ICON
Old 09-10-2020, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can see that too, Zara. Directing, producing, maybe writing and acting on the side too.

This show never deserved Bellamy Blake and he’s been mistreated more than this instance, but this truly just takes the cake.

April, all I can say is that at least Bob knows who are the genuine people/friends now. Adina for one, is a gem. She got harassed for posting about Bob recently and she didn’t care and did it again by posting this goodbye tweet. The cast should be able to separate his professional role vs what is happening personally, but I guess that is expecting too much from some of them. Anyway.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-10-2020, 09:10 PM
New Fan

I would love that actually. If Bob does the writing, and both, Bob and Eliza, direct. I'm still curious on what they worked with Pat last year. It never did come out.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched any of the actual episodes except Bellarke clips since S5 and have kept up to date with the recaps because I didn't want to be responsible for giving even a single view to the ratings (cause I'm petty like that) but I do think the show is dead now with Bellamy gone. Like, I don't even think I'll be looking at the recaps for the remaining 3 episodes. Plus, you know, how it is on Wednesday April. I'll be solely focusing on Big Brother from now on

I'm just happy that Richard, at least, acknowledged Bob's work. Bob fought hard to keep Murphy on the show and now he outlasted him
Old 09-10-2020, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’m done with the show. I truly am. Never thought that I would say that because I wanted to stick it out until the end, since there’s not many episodes to go anyway ... but the level of disrespect shown towards a character that means so much to me, other fans and who has a huge impact in the show ... utterly unacceptable.

Murphy outlasting Bellamy is something I predicted but for minor characters to also outlast him ... it’s unbearable.

And the way it happened too, I had made my peace that Bellamy wouldn’t survive the season. There were too many signs, but the way it happened just makes me want to cry everytime I think of it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-11-2020, 03:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The thread title

This still doesn’t feel real. I feel numb about the whole thing. Bellamy was screwed over so badly. worse than any other character I’ve loved!

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 09-11-2020, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It wasn’t enough for Jason to put Bellamy in the grave, but he had to spit on that grave, too. That man is the biggest idiot of a showrunner I’ve ever seen in my entire life.
ICON