Old 06-10-2019, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This is amazing.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I'm totally open but you guys have convinced me keeping it all in one and the link to Bob's Board/thread in the OP is great too. As long as everything's in the OP, perfect.
Old 06-10-2019, 10:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, no need to re-invent the wheel now, I’d say. Beliza talk has always been in here (or at times in their individual threads, too, which is fine), so let’s just keep it that way.

Oh my god, that video . . . I was thinking about that, too, how they came out and watched it. Oh man, we were all just crying after that video! I love how you can hear . . . I think it’s Meredith who recorded that video, you can hear her crying, too. In all the other vids at the start of panels, you hear a lot of screeches throughout, but at that panel, people just . . . just watched, for the most part. Very intense and emotional. Such a well done video, too, one of the best Bellarke ones out there, to be honest. I wonder if they’ve watched other Bellarke videos.

The matching plaid. Fun fact, those beads were supposed to be for everyone in the VIP group, but Bob just kept putting them all on. Looks like Eliza did get one after all. Richard had to flash him to get one.
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Popping in peacefully to congratulate the happy couple

I’m impressed they did such a good job of keeping it quiet that’s quite the feat in Hollywood
Old 06-10-2019, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I think it’s best to keep the thread the way it is

And I’ve fully prepared myself for a possible cancellation in Montreal, basically for the reasons mentioned on the last page I’ll still go if they do though, since I like Montreal

I really liked that Bellarke video they played at Conageddon!

Old 06-10-2019, 12:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I forgot about the beads! Didn’t Bob joke about Eliza having to do something to get one? I remember all the stories from that con being eyebrow raising but literally just thought it was because they were good friends, which, I mean, they are. Your spouse should be your best friend. So yeah, who said upgraded friendship? For sure...still best friends, but also so much more!

I like everything being in one thread, mostly because I don’t always check the other threads.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Only thing is that Beliza fans don’t necessarily ship Bellarke, but I digress. I don’t post here enough to have a say anyways

May they be happy and remain married
Old 06-10-2019, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

There's a Beliza thread on the Bob board.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Popping in peacefully to congratulate the happy couple
Thanks for popping in! We’ve been celebrating non-stop in here. So happy for their happiness, as Richard put it.

Quote:
I’m impressed they did such a good job of keeping it quiet that’s quite the feat in Hollywood
Yeah, that’s some straight-up ninja **** they pulled off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
There's a Beliza thread on the Bob board.
And it was that thread that alerted me to the big news. If I hadn’t checked that board, oh buddy, I probably would have gone to sleep and not known until the next day.

Steph, the funny thing is, Amelia had a title about the beads for that thread until the big announcement dropped, and she changed it. It totally thought she was just . . . being wild with the change, being Amelia. And yes, he did tell her she’d have to do something to get one. Oh, goodness. Do you know how hard it was for me, Ms. Perversion, to get my mind out of the gutter on that one after hearing him say that out loud? And now I find out it was probably right to be in the gutter.

Steph, I feel like this answer is obvious, but is your husband your best friend?
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 01:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

Steph, the funny thing is, Amelia had a title about the beads for that thread until the big announcement dropped, and she changed it. It totally thought she was just . . . being wild with the change, being Amelia. And yes, he did tell her she’d have to do something to get one. Oh, goodness. Do you know how hard it was for me, Ms. Perversion, to get my mind out of the gutter on that one after hearing him say that out loud? And now I find out it was probably right to be in the gutter.

Steph, I feel like this answer is obvious, but is your husband your best friend?

Hahahaha, oh my gosh, I can only imagine, April.

And yes, for sure! He has been my best friend pretty much since I met him. I couldn’t have picked a more perfect person for me. I knew I was going to marry him within days/weeks, but we were soooo young, it felt crazy. We got married a year later, which means we were still young, but you know, 13 years into our marriage, and I’ve never regretted a thing.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww! Steph, you and your husband are so sweet. I love hearing about you two.

ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ What a Spiritual, Soulmate answer.
Old 06-10-2019, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 06-10-2019, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ What’s her role on the show?

Oh my god, Charlie . . . this guy is so nice.

I hadn’t thought about the role that the fans actually played in this, but we did help the show thrive and therefore helped Bob and Eliza’s relationship grow. Wow. Kind of brings a tear to my eye to think about that.
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She's Jade aka little Rose's bodyguard.

Charlie makes a good point. We helped keep the show going which gave them all this time to bond as friends and then fall in love.