Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2019, 12:33 AM
New Fan

I'd guess early or middle of February. Bob went with his ex to the wrap party and they seemed to be doing OK. Judging by Eliza's comment on her favourite music annoying Bob, something was going on by the time of SpaceWalkers4 at the end of February. They got serious very fast.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is a question we will probably never know the answer to but are we sure that Bob and Arryn’s romantic relationship ended the same time they appear to have broken contact with one another? It could be that they broke amicably at first and things soured later.
May the road rise up to meet you; May the wind be always at your back; May the sun shine warm upon your face; May the rains fall soft upon your fields; And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, who wants to start the new one?

I like that title since it fits with Bellarke and Beliza, April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
I'd guess early or middle of February. Bob went with his ex to the wrap party and they seemed to be doing OK. Judging by Eliza's comment on her favourite music annoying Bob, something was going on by the time of SpaceWalkers4 at the end of February. They got serious very fast.
Yeah, though we'll never know the exact timeline, they did seem pretty cozy and coupley in Spacewalkers Con (even more so than ConaGeddon, I must say) so I feel like they were either already together or on the verge of getting together by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyloveau03 (View Post)
This is a question we will probably never know the answer to but are we sure that Bob and Arryn’s romantic relationship ended the same time they appear to have broken contact with one another? It could be that they broke amicably at first and things soured later.
There's been a lot of theories but it does seem like an amicable breakup at first. Arryn was still following Bob on Twitter and liking/commenting on his family's posts (apparently) and commenting on Eliza's IG posts in early March, so it could be that Bob broke off with Arryn because of his feelings for Eliza, and they got together pretty quickly. So, even if he technically did not cheat on her, I can see why Arryn would say that she felt betrayed (especially since she was friends with Eliza too). I think that she only unfollowed Eliza in early May, which is maybe when she found out about the relationship/engagement?

And then because of their history together, BE got serious pretty quickly and decided to get engaged (possibly in Australia? Since she only started wearing the ring towards mid April).

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaL100 (View Post)
they definitely got together before Conageddon, if you look closely at the videos of them at the event, Eliza was already wearing her engagement ring at the time, so they were already engaged at Conageddon. We're not exactly sure when they started dating, but some people have speculated that it was either in January or February, because that was around the time that Bob broke up with Arryn. But Beliza could've gotten together earlier than that...if you believe those "cheating" rumors (which I don't).
I'm not 100% convinced that it was the same ring though because wasn't she already wearing it on her right hand in Spacewalkers? And she said in April that she got engaged recently. And Bob was definitely still with Arryn until early February.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-15-2019 at 01:41 AM
Old 06-15-2019, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think the ring at Conageddon was a different one, seems like they got engaged between Conageddon and that second weekend of Supanova (I think the fan talking about it was the second weekend, if I remember right).

I'd start, but I'm about to go to bed.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 06-15-2019, 02:54 AM
Absolute Fan

mmm I still think they got engaged by the time Conageddon happened because that was in mid-March, and the general consensus is that Bob & Arryn already broke up around February or earlier. Even though Eliza said she recently got engaged in April, but how long was "recently"? Beliza only announced their marriage on June 8th, but now we know they actually got married back in May 6th, which was about a month before their announcement. So it's possible Beliza were already engaged back in March, and Conageddon happened in that month.
Old 06-15-2019, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f34/head-hea.../#post97787991

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-15-2019, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Becks!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit