Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2019, 04:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriza (View Post)
Hi guys, new here. Tbh I've been reading the forum for a long time, but never registered.
I'm so, so happy about the news, and wish them all the happiness in the world.
Now I'm trying to figure it out how this forum works, so don't really know how to link here, but I found the 'so hot, look at you' video. It's on YT, type Ricky Periscope (Comic con pre game) and you'll find it.
Hi there, welcome to FF and glad that you decided to delurk and join us here. I’m Sarah, one of the mods ... please let us know if you have any questions about FF by the way.

Thanks for the tip! I found it :

It’s in the last 10 seconds or so.

And you just put [YT] [/YT*] without the * and paste the code to post a YT link.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-10-2019, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome!

Old 06-10-2019, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Welcome Kriza

https://bellarkegifsdaily.tumblr.com...d-by-anonymous
Old 06-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Sarah, I was about to post it! People are really good at recognizing that because I never would have even paid attention to what Bob was saying. It’s so quiet and subtle.

Welcome, Kriza!
Old 06-10-2019, 07:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread, yay! Fastest thread since 2016, I’d wager.

Hey, Kriza! Glad you decided to de-lurk and join FF! We’re happy to have you. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We all had to do that at one point. Thanks for letting us know where we could find that clip, btw!

I had a sexy dream last night, you guys. It was a Bellarke dream. (Not Beliza, but you know, maybe the fact that I’ve been drowning in pics and vids and gifs of them these past few days made it even more realistic. ) Anyway, I dreamt they had rough sex in the next episode. Even though that won’t happen, I’m actually a lot more excited about the next episode now than I was before.

Look what I found! The bar video! Their interactions at the bar! So glad people filmed this, because it’s an example of when they just gave off that vibe, you know. (Also, I love that Eliza pretty much went straight for the bar. Get it, girl. Bob stopped and hugged a few people, myself included, and then went straight after Eliza.)

ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just saw that clip too, April! Everyone's analysing every single interaction they have now, especially ConaGeddon and Spacewalkers 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Sarah, I was about to post it! People are really good at recognizing that because I never would have even paid attention to what Bob was saying. It’s so quiet and subtle.
Me too, I really didn't notice that he said that until other people pointed it out.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d5fde52d...ah4ko1_250.gif

Remember how we were "aww-ing?" at this when they were friends? Now, it seems even sweeter.

And I love how Jordan is observing Bellarke looking at each other here :

X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-10-2019, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The friendship vibes were very strong at Conageddon 1. The more than friendship vibes were very strong at Conageddon 2. They were just always together.

Jordan not even paying attention to poor dead Uncle Murphy because he’s too caught up in Bellarke. Poor Murphy.
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Murphy indeed. Jordan was all,"Huh, these two seem very intriguing together. I shall watch them."

I heard that they were sharing a room at ConaGeddon 3 (and April, didn't you say the same thing on the previous thread? I skimmed through and haven't read most pages properly yet). So, some fans said that they already suspected they were together. How was this known though?

Meanwhile, I'm Jon Snow and had no clue.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-10-2019 at 08:29 AM
Old 06-10-2019, 08:17 AM
New Fan

Thank you for welcoming me.
Also sorry in advance if my English and punctuation is off, not my mother-tongue.

Do you think that they will actually go to Montreal? For me it seems that they are really private, and intended to not disclose the news for quite sometimes without the alleged leak. I didn't listen to it, it would have felt too much of an infringement of privacy. So given that they can expect much interest from fans even if everybody is really happy for them, and Bob's anxiety issues, I wouldn't be surprised if they or one of them cancelled.

Also maybe it's just me, but Jason promoting the hell out of their marriage rubbed me in the wrong way.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Your English is fine/perfectly understandable.

I hope so (Lisa, my co mod here, is going to the convention and hoping to meet both of them) but also, I understand if this is too much attention for them right now, and them wanting to focus on being newlyweds especially before filming starts back up again. We will see soon, I suppose.

Jason reTweeting the news also annoys me a bit too NGL, but I think that he's mainly just floored by the response to their announcement. I do wish that he'll stop reTweeting stuff for now though.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-10-2019, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t know, Kriza. It’s possible. It’s easier to cancel on these conventions than 100-specific ones. And Bob does deal with a lot of anxiety. As for Jason, a lot of things he does rub me the wrong way, but since all the articles he retweeted were praising them and congratulating them, I don’t see anything too bad about it. But yeah, he knows it’s the best and biggest publicity his show’s ever gotten, too.

Let’s face it, Jordan was raised on stories of these people, so he probably ships the hell out of them already. And Bob did say that Monty was probably a Bellarke shipper, and we know that Jordan takes after his dad in many ways.

You mean at Conageddon 2, Sarah? I can’t say that I have any solid proof, but I’m 100% sure they shared a room and were very much together at that point. They flew in together, they flew out together, they were together the whole time . . . yep. 100% sure. I mean, the bar video alone just screams “COUPLE ALERT!”

Em dropped her paparazzi pics today. That girl is so stealthy, I swear.

It was SO HARD to try to play it cool while they were down there and to avoid staring, but I think we did pretty good. Bob looking at the camera in the last pic is pretty funny, though.

Oh, and about creating a separate Beliza thread . . . I thought about that, too, but I really do like just being able to discuss both in this one all-encompassing thread. And like Becks pointed out, we do have the Beliza thread on Bob’s board. (One of my favorite threads over there, tbh, even before the big announcement.) Once we get a Beliza section in the OP, could we maybe link that thread?
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think its hilarious that people are congratulating the fans over this.
Old 06-10-2019, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, April. The other girl seemed 100% sure that they were staying in the same room but yeah, guess that no one knew for sure?

And that's weird, your post seems duplicated to me somehow? I can see two sets of texts and also the tweets you posted (with Em's pictures).

Yeah, I personally would prefer to keep the thread all in one, but just wanted to throw it out there, do you guys prefer to have a separate Beliza thread, or are fine to keep the Bellarke/Beliza talk in here? We can link the Beliza thread and have a Beliza section in the OP too, if we decided to keep it in one thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Let’s face it, Jordan was raised on stories of these people, so he probably ships the hell out of them already. And Bob did say that Monty was probably a Bellarke shipper, and we know that Jordan takes after his dad in many ways.
I mean, I can't blame them for having good taste in ships. And I love that he made that "Bellamy being the heart" comment too.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-10-2019, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I accidentally copy/pasted, Sarah, but I fixed it now.

Definitely keep it all in one thread for me, put a Beliza section in the OP, and link to the thread on Bob’s board.

I never actually heard Bob say this at the panel or when I rewatched it! You’ve got good taste, Bob.

Really makes you wonder what stories Monty and Harper told Jordan, and how they told those stories, like just the words and descriptions they used. I would imagine that Bellamy in particular would be the person they spoke most highly of. Even though Murphy became Jordan’s favorite.

I know this is so Season 4, but I still swoon when I think about what Clarke told Madi about Bellamy, too. Madi said, “Clarke knew you would come,” so imagine Clarke being like, “You’ll meet Bellamy someday. You’ll see. He’ll be back here with us. You’ll really like him, and he’ll really like you.”
ICON
Old 06-10-2019, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome Kriza

for de-lurking!

I'm Kate (Bluedog is the other Kate )

I'm one of the few peeps who has no issues with Jason LOL

Of course this created a helluva buzz for the show. A gazillion fangirls re-tweeted it as well

I vote NO separate thread

ETA
Quote:
I know this is so Season 4, but I still swoon when I think about what Clarke told Madi about Bellamy, too. Madi said, “Clarke knew you would come,” so imagine Clarke being like, “You’ll meet Bellamy someday. You’ll see. He’ll be back here with us. You’ll really like him, and he’ll really like you.”
ikr? omg
It would be awesome to hear Jordan's thoughts on Bellarke on screen

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon