Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tagging this peak because of the title:
Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2019, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Deal

Guys, seriously though I love her so much it hurts
I don’t understand it . . . but I don’t have to. You love who you love. It’s like how some people don’t understand why I love Jasper so much. Or Harper. I just do.

But I’m with Michelle in that I’d be shocked if she died. Honestly. I still feel like Emori is most at risk, which makes me super sad. Well, and Russell. I don’t see how Russell could continue on after this season.
ICON
Old 07-22-2019, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I don’t understand it . . . but I don’t have to. You love who you love. It’s like how some people don’t understand why I love Jasper so much. Or Harper. I just do.
Love isn’t rational or logical I guess, it’s a feeling and you just go with it.

This is the episode I have most anxiety over, I’m excited to see it but I also want it out the way

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-22-2019, 04:10 PM
Total Fan

Let's be real here... nothing about The 100 is rational or logical. Which is why I find it hard to get seriously nervous about what's going to happen. It's all so frickin' silly and plot-driven, I just assume something stupid is going to happen every week. Like for example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Tagging this peak because of the title:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2019, 04:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop (View Post)
Let's be real here... nothing about The 100 is rational or logical. Which is why I find it hard to get seriously nervous about what's going to happen. It's all so frickin' silly and plot-driven, I just assume something stupid is going to happen every week. Like for example...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Don’t worry Becks ... I‘m sure our girl Echo will survive ... and that‘s not a spoiler ... It‘s just what my feeling tells me
Old 07-22-2019, 04:43 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
Spoiler:
I think everything they do is just to create drama and conflict. Characters do things that don't make any sense and it's obviously just because the writers think it will be more exciting that way.
Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2019, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Spoiler:

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 07-22-2019, 05:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a little chaos (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 07-22-2019, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ah, discourse already.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallor8 (View Post)
That's what they want you to think, but I know their tricks, I've seen Poltergeist. I'm not worried about Clarke coming through my screen, though, I've cleared my apartment of all lever and lever-adjacent objects.

Becks, I doubt that Echo is dying too. Without knowing any spoilers on this, I’m more worried for my girl, Emori.

I played two seconds of the sneak peek clip, but then decided not to watch it.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-22-2019, 06:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven’t seen any spoilers either, but I’m worried about Echo AND Emori. Echo because killing her would clear the way for the Bellamy/Clarke relationship the show seems to be headed for, and Emori because out of the blue she got a really good episode recently, which as we all know is the kiss of death for a relatively minor character. I don’t think they’ll kill both, but I’m expecting to have to say goodbye to one of them by season’s end. Which will bum me out, as I really like both!

Russell, in the other hand, has to go, and good riddance to that sanctimonious hypocrite.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Ah, discourse already.
Look, it's me.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

I havent watched the sneak peek (s?) and with Bellamy being my favourite make character and Octavia my favourite female character, im like "yeah" when it comes to Blake Discussions
But i have to agree with Fuzzy, good for pointing out how he controlled her in s1. Same with her identidy crisis in s3 grounders vs. Sky People.
I know im biased because im tired of People bashing Octavia for like forever, but i think they are kinda even. Kinda, because not really, but close. Yes, Octavia beat him, which was unforgivable imo, but was worked through on the Show with her grieving Lincoln and them Ending Season 4 on better Terms again.
In s5 she let him die in the pit, but in s6, he let her die when je left her behind at the beginning of the season. The difference is that Octavias part was more "active", because Bellamy would have to fight for his life in the pit while Octavia could have been killed in the Woods by what they knew back then with the children of gabriel or she could have survived. Bellamy let Circumstances decide if Octavia dies or lives, both kinda had a 50:50 Chance. Both saved each other too in s6, Octavia when she came back for him in 6x02, Bellamy when he rescured her last Episode. But i feel like Bellamy was there to save Clarke from Josephines Mind and Octavia just happened to be there too. Bellamy doesnt have to forgive Octavia, of course not, but i will be annoyed if hes snarky or anything, because hes a grown up and isnt an Angel either and he could try to understand Octavias Circumstances while he was in the pit. She never was a leader, suddenly she had to lead in this serious Circumstances, then the cult like bloodreina Development for not a few weeks like Bellamy was in charge in the first four seasons, but years and being through the Dark Year. I dont want Bellamy to forget what Octavia did, but i think he should take a Step towards her. He was the last to abandon her and i hope they can work their stuff out in s7, because i REALLY want to see another side of their relationsships and not the same old fighting stuff, both physically and emotionally.
Sorry for the long Post and i hope my english is somewhat understandable i have seen so much hate for Octavia already, so i hope im not mad at Bellamy after the Episode.

Oh and i fear for Emori too, but i dont for a second think Echo would die. People wouldnt tease/praise it as a big Episode for Echo if she was about to die.

*Icon by Mel
Old 07-23-2019, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynFan (View Post)
I haven’t seen any spoilers either, but I’m worried about Echo AND Emori. Echo because killing her would clear the way for the Bellamy/Clarke relationship the show seems to be headed for, and I don’t think they’ll kill both, but I’m expecting to have to say goodbye to one of them by season’s end. Which will bum me out, as I really like both!

Russell, in the other hand, has to go, and good riddance to that sanctimonious hypocrite.
I hope that she doesn’t die just to make way for Bellamy and Clarke ... I somehow feel like it won’t play out that way, and neither should it. Plus, Jason likes Echo way too much to kill her off.

Ugh, yes at the bolded parts. Sinclair, anyone? Still not over that.

As for Russell surviving ... take this with a grain of salt but
Spoiler:

Yvonne, I can understand your post perfectly well and you made some good points there. I’m just exhausted and sad when it comes to the state of the Blakes relationship TBH and I hope that their scenes this episodes are great ... but I don’t have much hope for them to reconcile before next season.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 07-23-2019, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Why do you guys think Emori's dying?