https://commandermadi.tumblr.com/pos...rect-quotes-11
Old 07-10-2019, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Perfect!
ICON
Old 07-10-2019, 10:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I was laughing when I saw that on twitter yesterday

We all agree, tell her already

Sarah
Quote:
And then, Bellamy turning away as well.
And then he turns back to LOOK AT HER, to see how his words landed? Just to look at her?

Agree with all you've said guys. It's beyond obvious now

Most of all Bellamy taking half an hour to answer while romantic music plays...

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 07-10-2019, 10:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Have y’all seen this? I love the tangled parallels people find.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrwkiHn...d=yb7so5tfhk7i

I watched the episode, and Bellarke’s always setting off fireworks on screen. Eliza has really impressed me. I usually don’t like when the same actor/actress has to play the bad version, but she has truly done a phenomenal job. And Bob too...the way he just switched when he had to do anything with Clarke vs. Josephine.

I really want to believe they are finally going down the Bellarke path, but I’ll believe it when I actually see it. Am I one of the few who has been watching since the very beginning? 5.5 years is a long time to be waiting for it, and I can never read Jason.

But they are still the absolute best dynamic on this show no matter what route they go.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think you do win the award for the poster in here who’s been waiting the longest.

Heather’s review once again just nailed it. She had some great thoughts about the scenes; I particularly enjoyed reading her thoughts on the comparison Josephine drew between Bellamy and her father.
ICON
Old 07-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Addicted Fan

I mean, really...in that 5.5 years, I’ve had 2 babies (already had 1 when it premiered ), moved 3 times (one of those buying a house), my husband beat cancer, my mom beat cancer, I’ve gone on 2 big beach vacations, and to Disney World. Meanwhile, Bellarke...

https://giphy.com/gifs/art-3d-3o7buhiXgPU8GmQp4A

Come onnnnn, Jason! Just do it already.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You have had an eventful 5.5 years.
ICON
Old 07-10-2019, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

That gifset is accurate. He instantly knew it was Clarke because she was killing and fighting people. #proudhusband

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)

And then he turns back to LOOK AT HER, to see how his words landed? Just to look at her?

Most of all Bellamy taking half an hour to answer while romantic music plays...
I didn’t catch that. Will look out for it on my rewatch.

IKR? He was hesitating and thinking hard about what to say (you could tell) that even Josephine got annoyed by him. Someone on Twitter pointed out that Tree Adams’s Bellarke score was playing in the background too ... so that’s the song?

And also, Josephine saying that their relationship was weird and that it was exhausting ... basically reflects the mood of every Bellarker waiting for years for them to become canon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Heather’s review once again just nailed it. She had some great thoughts about the scenes; I particularly enjoyed reading her thoughts on the comparison Josephine drew between Bellamy and her father.
I haven’t read it yet but what did she say about the Russell/Bellamy comparison? I enjoy parallels with Gabriel more because then, no one has the room to argue that it’s familial love (vs romantic love).

Steph, you definitely get the award for longest shipping of Bellarke here. I’ve been here for almost 4 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Have y’all seen this? I love the tangled parallels people find.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzrwkiHn...d=yb7so5tfhk7i

I watched the episode, and Bellarke’s always setting off fireworks on screen. Eliza has really impressed me. I usually don’t like when the same actor/actress has to play the bad version, but she has truly done a phenomenal job. And Bob too...the way he just switched when he had to do anything with Clarke vs. Josephine.

But they are still the absolute best dynamic on this show no matter what route they go.
I love all the Tangled parallels coming out from the convention.

They’re just ... electric onscreen. Lighting in a bottle, as it’s been said before. I would watch these two in anything ... a commercial, a movie etc. Obviously, now we know the chemistry is in real life too but even way before this news, it’s just simply undeniable onscreen as well. They play off each other really well and the cave scenes just showcased that yet again. I love how soft they both get when it’s truly Bellamy and Clarke ... and then when it’s Josephine, they get sassy again.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-11-2019 at 12:35 AM
Old 07-11-2019, 03:14 AM
Elite Fan

Just for you, Sarah:

that whole gorgeous set of emotions is here:
feeeeeelings

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 07-11-2019, 04:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

May the road rise up to meet you; May the wind be always at your back; May the sun shine warm upon your face; May the rains fall soft upon your fields; And until we meet again, May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Old 07-11-2019, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Kate. I love that, so subtle but telling. Also, I get the sense that he felt weird being so vulnerable around Josephine but still couldn’t help looking, in case Clarke reacted to it? Feels.

Thanks much for the videos, Jess. On a Bellarke high now so I’ll watch them all tonight/soon. The Fortress one is from my favourite bidder so I’m even more excited for that one.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-11-2019 at 04:37 AM
Old 07-11-2019, 06:19 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the videos.

The growth

https://winnschottjr.tumblr.com/post...ce-now-thats-a
Old 07-11-2019, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What happened to Heather's twitter account?

And please don't remind me of how much time I've spent in the Bellarke trash can I'm nearing the five year mark and I find that incredibly disturbing, CONSIDERING THEY AREN'T CANON
(yet)

#HelpMe

Old 07-11-2019, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

This makes me emotional. They've come so far since then. Bellamy would have never killed her for real though, he was mainly just flexing and trying to exert power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
What happened to Heather's twitter account?

And please don't remind me of how much time I've spent in the Bellarke trash can I'm nearing the five year mark and I find that incredibly disturbing, CONSIDERING THEY AREN'T CANON
(yet)

#HelpMe
Ugh, we all need some form of Bellarke therapy at this point.

Now, this is a list :

Quote:
List of things in this episode that cannot pass as platonic

-The way Bellamy leaned in, held Josephine, and so so gently wiped away blood on her nose with his sleeve. He did NOT have to do that. As far as he knew, Clarke was unable to feel any discomfort from it. He did that because it was still Clarke’s body and it was just second nature.

-and then you’ll have “NOTHING”. There’s nothing platonic about implying losing Clarke = having nothing for Bellamy

-Josephine blatantly calling Bellamy out for caring about Clarke more than everyone else. Including his canonical girlfriend.

-more blatant parallels between Josephine and Gabriel and Bellarke.

-the hope in Bellamy’s voice when he said “she can hear us”

-THE WAY HE HESITATED WHEN JOSEPHINE SAID “JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANNA SAY” I mean ifc these meaningful pauses are KILLING me.

-the way he was immediately overwhelmed with emotion after he promised not to let her die and had to physically turn away. Even Josephine, who has shown time and time again not to have any regard for other people, was moved by his love for Clarke in that moment and you can’t tell me other wise.

-Josephine meaningfully looking at a Bellamy after mentioning how love had destroyed Sanctum.

-more Bellamy fiddling with his hands (which he always does lately with strong emotions regarding Clarke)

-“now that’s a weird relationship isn’t it”. Yes, yes it is. Overall, we have never had the Bellarke relationship analyzes the way this season and episode in particular have done, and I am loving it.

-that totally platonic panic in his eyes when the children of Gabriel moved to kill Josephine. HIS TEARS. THE WAY HE BEGAN GLOWING INSTANTLY WHEN HE REALIZED CLARKE HAD TAKEN OVER.

-she gave him keys, he gave her keys early... mhm. Metaphors.

-THE SHOT OF THE HANDHOLD AND CLARKE LEANING IN TO SAY SHE WASN’T LEAVING HIM WAS SO UNBELIEVABLY INTIMATE, I CAN’T. Stydia literally had a carbon copy of this scene in the episode that Stiles confessed his love to Lydia.

-for final reference look at Bellamy’s face during literally any scene in this ep. Thank you and goodnight.
X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 07-11-2019 at 11:17 PM
Old 07-11-2019, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me at all those points: