Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2018, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraJoyful (View Post)
I feel like you need to make it a drunken discussion board...can that be a thing?
Absolutely. Especially for the finale, we usually get all wined up for that. Or take a shot whenever someone says a particular line.

Thanks for your input, guys. Hopefully, the others share their opinions too and I'll talk it over with Lisa.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-23-2018, 11:03 AM
Total Fan

My vote is that if people want to talk about spoilers, they can just come to the spoiler thread on the spoiler forum that already exists. That seems to be the simplest thing.
Old 06-23-2018, 11:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think it might be fun to have our own little spoiler thread here. That way, if something in another discussion brings up a possible spoiler, those who want to discuss it can just pop on over!
Old 06-23-2018, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I think it might be fun to have our own little spoiler thread here. That way, if something in another discussion brings up a possible spoiler, those who want to discuss it can just pop on over!
I second this. I would love to have a spoiler thread here. Sometimes I want to say something that is spoilery (which will add to the discussion for those that also are spoiled) and I use tags but feel hesitant going there. It would be cool to be able to head to the spoiler thread and state a thought or two safely without being afraid of spoiling someone. Also, some people do avoid the spoiler board. Maybe they don't want to be spoiled for another show and it's too tempting going over there and not opening up that thread so they stay away. But they are spoiled for The 100. So it's nice and convenient to talk spoilers over here on the designated thread.
Old 06-23-2018, 12:03 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
You can already just pop on over to the spoiler thread.
Old 06-23-2018, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

I vote for a The 100 board spoiler thread

And I still will share spoilers on the Spoiler Board, because some people discuss there who are not posting on the The 100 Board
On the other side there are people here who don‘t post on the Spoiler Board
So everyone can share spoilers and discuss spoilers wherever she/he wants
Old 06-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If there is a spoiler thread, I just have to be really careful not to click on it. I accidentally did that once on Bob’s board, but I got out quickly before I saw anything.
ICON
Old 06-23-2018, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We talked about this like five times already, I really don't see the point because

a)we have a spoilers thread on the spoiler board
b)people don't use that many spoiler tags here and I actually previously mentioned that if you want to start discussing stuff under tags, you can even take it to our general discussion thread and not bombard threads like this one or the news thread. Also, some people seem to use spoiler tags a bit too freely and say things like "I agree" under them.

Sorry if I sound cranky about this, I feel like this discussion only comes up because one day someone will use three tags and then someone else comments on them and then someone else brings up a spoiler thread here.

And my final note on this is that we don't even have spoilers to work with - see the title of the spoilers thread on the spoilers board All we have are the brief episode descriptions of the next two episodes.

Old 06-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I love that there are so few spoilers this season!
ICON
Old 06-23-2018, 03:13 PM
Total Fan

Yeah, nobody knows anything about what's coming. Basically all we have are like official episode synopses and sneak peeks. We already have one dead spoiler thread, why have two dead spoiler threads?
Old 06-23-2018, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sorry, I totally sounded cranky there But we legit have like, nothing. Our poor spoiler thread is already quiet this year We definitely don't need another one, IMO

Old 06-24-2018, 01:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's quite true that we don't have ANY spoilers so it really would be more of a speculation thread anyway. So yeah, maybe post it in the General Discussion thread under cuts or if it's not that much talk about spoilers, it can go into the News and Media thread and people who are avoiding spoilers can just scroll past the tags? I'm fine with whatever we choose to do, TBH.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-24-2018, 09:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Can't they just kill Echo off, she's so annoying
Old 06-25-2018, 12:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Reposting my reminder from the 5x05 episode discussion thread, please take this into account when posting.

Please try to stay away from bashing words, wishing for characters’ death or questioning why people would still like certain characters. People like characters for different reasons, even if you do not necessarily understand it and let's continue to keep this place one where everyone feels free to share their thoughts. You might not be a fan of certain characters and that’s fine, just remember that someone else might love/like the character and might feel hurt/offended by your comments.

By all means, constructive criticism of characters/storylines are always welcome ... but let’s try not to comment to just say “Character XX is stupid and should die.” without further elaboration on why you feel so negatively about the character. Thanks.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-25-2018, 12:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

I criticies Echo before and diden't wish for her death I only did it because they wished for Karas death, the more hated a character is the more lilkely it is that Jason will kill the person off, Echo had a simliar introduction in season 4 with the ambassedor that doesne't mean we shoulden't give her a chance

Last edited by adam23089; 06-25-2018 at 12:52 AM