Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2017, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
*hops onto the next avaliable flight*

Seriously, I need to find a way to make this happen.
We count on you Sarah! ... You can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
With the almost daily release of trailer pictures, I feel like the trailer is coming pretty soon. Wishful thinking maybe but eh.
Yes, I can feel the trailer coming too ... I'm so excited
Old 11-23-2017, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are those new cast members The guy in the last pic with Jessica is Nils I went to university with him

Old 11-24-2017, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah my dear wife, I'd gladly share a room with you!
Make it happen!
Old 11-24-2017, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, got it! I thought better safe than sorry, but now i know. Hopefully there will be another Pic today!!! Maybe Kabby or Jaha or Murphy.

@Sonny: I dislike Ricky because I disliked his Behaviour with the BTS Drama with Jason and his Behaviour at Conventions (taking the Mic away from People, crashing Panels). I also dont think hes hot, that is probably a factor too, though he loves to take his shirt off. I understand you Fans and appreciate you for having the opinion that he is hot and sweet and nice and so on, but i just dont see it that way. When i see him at Comic Con, i can better „judge“ him, but i dont think my opinion will change, im too biased.

That is great that you are going! 😊 I dont know if i can manage to go to Dystopia 2. (1) Im kinda broke right now and (2) i dislike the Company. Marianne wanted to do a OTH Con in Germany and when some Fans were asking her, when their Ticket would arrive…she took it personal (like always), deleted the Comment Function at the Posts (like always) and said how bad the whole OTH Fandom is and how they basically suck and cancelled the Convention (would have been the 1st OTH Con ever in Germany). She cant take Criticism at all and i have often had „Discussions“ with her in the past over simple Questions. The Cast is great, but i dont know if i can go. Already met Lindsey, Bob, Richard Tasya, so i would just be there for a second Time and Chelsey. There are also other Cons i would maybe want to attend and a big Vacation coming up in Mid April to the US (East Coast & West Coast) again. I would love to come and meet you guys in person, would be so cool! I will probably decide until March.

Regarding the Trailer: Last 2 Years, the Trailer came out in December 14th. BUT This Year The 100 wont premiere in January/February. But then the Trailer should come out later. But the last two Times they also started promoting/teasing the Trailer in November. But now with the actual Footage of 3 Pics already released, if they keep the daily Release alive (why daily? Why not weekly?), then after the wekend we kinda have seen all characters and that is too see. We would be able to put the trailer together ourselves, just without audio. So the Trailer has to be released soon. And with soon i mean before December 14th. Argh so many Buts and Whys and Thoughts. Sry guys, it is early

@Lisa: Oh that is SO Cool! I hope he was cool back then

*Icon by Mel
Old 11-24-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gah, let me see, Paula and Sonja. I'd really love to go! (though I feel a bit broke at the moment so that is a hindering factor )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Are those new cast members The guy in the last pic with Jessica is Nils I went to university with him
I thought so but now I'm not entirely sure. A few of them looked familiar so I thought better safe than sorry.

Quote:
But now with the actual Footage of 3 Pics already released, if they keep the daily Release alive (why daily? Why not weekly?), then after the wekend we kinda have seen all characters and that is too see. We would be able to put the trailer together ourselves, just without audio. So the Trailer has to be released soon. And with soon i mean before December 14th.
I think so too. They have released three pictures in 3/4 days ... I feel like the trailer will be out by next month for sure.

Bob/Sachin/Richard are in NZ for Armageddon Con.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 11-24-2017, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)

@Sonny: I dislike Ricky because I disliked his Behaviour with the BTS Drama with Jason and his Behaviour at Conventions (taking the Mic away from People, crashing Panels). I also dont think hes hot, that is probably a factor too, though he loves to take his shirt off. I understand you Fans and appreciate you for having the opinion that he is hot and sweet and nice and so on, but i just dont see it that way. When i see him at Comic Con, i can better „judge“ him, but i dont think my opinion will change, im too biased.
I'm sorry for you, that you are biased when it comes to Ricky. ... I don't care what other people say about him ... I've met him and couldn't find something negative about him ... it's Ricky's opinion that he was unfair treated by Jason and that he will not work with Jason again ... he has the right to have his own opinion and we all don't know what really happened between Jason and Ricky ... I know that Ricky is friendly, charming, entertaining, talkative, and he makes you feel good ... I'm sure that none of the fans who have met him in Stuttgart will say anything bad about him.

Quote:
That is great that you are going! 😊 I dont know if i can manage to go to Dystopia 2. (1) Im kinda broke right now and (2) i dislike the Company. Marianne wanted to do a OTH Con in Germany and when some Fans were asking her, when their Ticket would arrive…she took it personal (like always), deleted the Comment Function at the Posts (like always) and said how bad the whole OTH Fandom is and how they basically suck and cancelled the Convention (would have been the 1st OTH Con ever in Germany). She cant take Criticism at all and i have often had „Discussions“ with her in the past over simple Questions. The Cast is great, but i dont know if i can go.
I've made other experiences with the Company ... two weeks after ordering my tickets, I've asked per mail how long it will take until the tickets will be sent to me and one day later I got my tickets and the Company has apologized for the delay.
Also I found this positive comment from a 2017 con visitor: Talk zur Dystopia 2, 07.04 - 08.04.2018, Hilton Hotel Düsseldorf - Diverse andere Cons in Deutschland - Conboard

Quote:
Already met Lindsey, Bob, Richard Tasya
Have you met them at the Comic Con Stuttgart 2016?

Thanks for the vid and the pic Sarah
Old 11-24-2017, 09:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonny1 (View Post)
I've made other experiences with the Company ... two weeks after ordering my tickets, I've asked per mail how long it will take until the tickets will be sent to me and one day later I got my tickets and the Company has apologized for the delay.
Of Course there are many Fans who love the Company and are satisfied with their Events. I was in 3 Groups of her Cons, i think and in each of them, Marianne didnt allow the tiniest bit of Questions or Critisism, took Things way too personal, was very rude to the whole OTH Fandom and her Overall online Behaviour/Writing is very unprofessional. Probably just in the closed Groups (were she also has no Problem just kicking People out because they dare to ask a Question) and not on officail fronts.

Quote:
Yes, that where i met them

*Icon by Mel
Old 11-24-2017, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, that where i met them
You lucky girl ... I've noticed too late that there is a Comic Con in Stuttgart and the tickets were sold out
Old 11-25-2017, 06:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You lucky girl ... I've noticed too late that there is a Comic Con in Stuttgart and the tickets were sold out
Oh that is unfortunate, i know how you feel. But you can enjoy Dystopia 2 then!

Any Hope Jason Posts another Sneak Peek today?

*Icon by Mel
Old 11-25-2017, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so, Yvonne.

Quote:
Of Course there are many Fans who love the Company and are satisfied with their Events. I was in 3 Groups of her Cons, i think and in each of them, Marianne didnt allow the tiniest bit of Questions or Critisism, took Things way too personal, was very rude to the whole OTH Fandom and her Overall online Behaviour/Writing is very unprofessional. Probably just in the closed Groups (were she also has no Problem just kicking People out because they dare to ask a Question) and not on officail fronts.
Yikes, that's just unfortunate ... the organisers should always remain professional even though they have their own opinions and such.

Fans were trending this tag in several countries last night ... hopefully, TPTB are listening.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-25-2017, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Promoting The 100 would be a dream come true And slightly late But I'll take any promotion!

Old 11-25-2017, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Right? Like 4 years too late but I'll take it, too.

Whoohoo, this is awesome (not my favourite season 4 episode but from a directing/cinematography perspective, I agree) :

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-26-2017, 02:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Totally agree with you Sarah!

But guys, These Tweets Sound like a Goodbye. Im worried, this may be the Final Season.

[/QUOTE]

*Icon by Mel
Old 11-26-2017, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, those tweets scare me a little but I'm just going to hope for the best. Really hope that we get one season more at least.

Bob's wearing his Blake hat, bless. Love that they were all there to support Marie.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 11-26-2017, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe they were just all feeling a bit emo! hehehe

Or this is the show's last season

Also awesome about the Cine Awards - there has been some really amazing cinematography on this show tbh