Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, nice. Thanks, Lisa. I'm glad they're looking into new measures to benchmarking viewerships (it's high time!), hopefully this will help The 100 and other shows too.

Another review ... this time, it's Entertainment Weekly.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-02-2017, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that's really good! Again, I'm always glad when they acknowledge newer ways of measuring audiences. It's much more modern.

Old 02-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

E! has been hiding this from us

Eliza is the complete opposite of Clarke
"The 100" Cast Plays "Most Likely: Apocalypse Edition" | E! Live from the Red Carpet
Old 02-02-2017, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Rose! Aww, that's a cute interview. I love it that Richard is the one who would accidentally start a war.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that
Old 02-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey, Sam. Welcome back.

Another review:

Quote:
The 100 has a marvelous way of diving back into the world they’ve created, throwing new stories and tying up ones with loose ends. The new threat of radiation wiping out the planet could make the most dangerously uncontrollable opponent yet and is something that they won’t easily be able to solve. This may not have had every adrenaline-pumping moment other premieres have had, but it’s off to a strong start, and The 100 reminds viewers that, even four seasons in, there are no signs of slowing down — and I have no complaints.
Source

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-03-2017, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
“Echoes” comes along just as we need it. Not only because it’s great to have The 100 back, looking like a show with purpose and urgency, but because we could all use a blueprint for understanding struggle in the face of complete hopelessness.
"Echoes" · The 100 · TV Review The 100 is back to help us understand struggle in times of crisis · TV Club · The A.V. Club

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
but because we could all use a blueprint for understanding struggle in the face of complete hopelessness.
so true
Thanks Paulina!
I texted a friend yesterday "watch THE 100 if you want to learn how to deal with the impending apocalypse"

Thanks for the new reviews and interviews Rose, Sarah!

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-03-2017, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I actually thought of that while watching the episode last night. What a time to be alive, a man in charge who is so unpredictable people actually fear he's going to star a nuclear war.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 02-03-2017, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, Paulina. That's a great review, loved (and I really agree) with this bit:

Quote:
What’s interesting is that despite picking up right after the events of last season’s finale, “Echoes” does work as a refresh for The 100. It’s a tightly-plotted, exciting, twisty premiere that sees the show embracing its past glory while also growing, becoming something with a grander scope. With that scope, which includes a potential nuclear disaster that we only get a glimpse of in Egypt, and an unsteady peace within the Coalition, comes the necessity of a sharper focus. The moral angst that made the second season so compelling can only go so far in this new version of The 100. It worked in season two because of the narrow focus, allowing the show to use its intimate relationships to dig into larger themes of loyalty, nationalism, and the blurry line between good and evil. The world of “Echoes” is larger and more complex, so The 100 will have to be sharper in exploring the consequences of character actions, something the show really struggled with last season.
And this is so apt, given the current scenario:

Quote:
but because we could all use a blueprint for understanding struggle in the face of complete hopelessness.
+

Quote:
Anyone who’s ever suffered a painful break up, lost a loved one, or watched as a buffoon threatened democracy and the lives of so many, understands this feeling.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Richard had to cancel for Dystopia Convention. Therefore he has cancelled all his Conventions this Year. (Paris x2, Luxemburg, Frankfurt and now Bonn too).

*Icon by Mel
Old 02-05-2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Poopy! Well I guess he's a busy guy, right

Old 02-05-2017, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that, Yvonne. Sucks about that, he's always great during conventions but yeah he is busy filming a movie this year so scheduling conflicts are bound to happen.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-06-2017, 12:44 AM
Elite Fan

Well I'm happy he has a lot of work but this is really sad for everyone who was hoping to meet him

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Same, Kate.

Aaron wants us to freak out, I think.

An article on what to expect for episode 2. (brief spoilers, but nothing major)

And this is not spoilerish:

Quote:
‘The 100’ Season 4: 7 Questions We Need Answered Before the Apocalypse

Please be aware there are spoilers through the Season 4 premiere, “Echoes”. We’re talking a nuclear reactor’s worth of spoilers, we’re going full meltdown mode below.

At long last, the wait is over and it’s time for the next chapter in the dark and dreary days of Clarke, Skaikrew, and the Grounders is underway. The 100 is back and The Season 4 premiere made one thing abundantly clear — they’re not going to have a moment of breathing room before the next tragedy hits. The final moments of “Echoes” confirmed it beyond a shadow of a doubt — all of A.L.I.E.’s predictions are coming true; a new nuclear apocalypse is upon the Earth, and it’s not just coming for them, it’s already on the way.

This isn’t the first end of the world The 100’s humanity has faced, and it certainly isn’t the first time Clarke and Co. have found themselves in a life or death situation, but for once, they’re not up against other people, but nature itself, and there’s no way to make a coalition with nuclear energy. There’s a ticking clock at the start of this season that’s never been there before, which means every character’s decisions carry more weight than ever before.

With that in mind, we’ve got some questions about what’s ahead for our intrepid team of survivors that we need answered in the coming season.
Source

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won