Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

The 100 | News & Media #11 ~ "Heartbreak. Chaos. Regret. Political instability. Would you expect anything less from The 100?" - Collider

the N E W S

Season 4 filming dates: 2 August 2016 - 16 January 2017

the C O N S

What: Unity Days Con, Vancouver (Canada)
When: 13 to 15 January 2017
Who: Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Richard Harmon, Chelsey Reist, Jarod Joseph, Lindsey Morgan, Toby Levins, Sachin Sahel, Luisa D'Oliveira, Christopher Larkin, Katie Stuart, Tasya Teles, Jessica Harmon

What: We Are Grounders 2 (France)
When: 18 to 19 February 2017
Who: Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Ricky Whittle, Eliza Taylor, Christopher Larkin

What: Blood must have Blood (Luxembourg)
When: 18 to 19 March 2017
Who: Bob Morley, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Adina Porter, Luisa d'Oliveira, Ricky Whittle, Jarod Joseph

What: Space Walkers 2, Paris (France)
When: 25 to 26 March 2017
Who: Eliza Taylor, Christopher Larkin, Ricky Whittle, Chelsey Reist, Jarod Joseph, Lindsey Morgan, Sachin Sahel, Richard Harmon, Jessica Harmon, Luisa d'Oliveira

What: Showtime 2, Barcelona (Spain)
When: 25 to 26 March 2017
Who: Bob Morley

What: Dystopia, Bonn (Germany)
When: 1 to 2 April 2017
Who: Eliza Taylor, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Ricky Whittle (Sachin is hosting)

What: Spring Con (Germany)
When: 1 to 2 April 2017
Who: Henry Ian Cusick

What: Survival "Starfury Conventions", Heathrow (United Kingdom)
When: 7 to 9 April 2017
Who: Lindsey Morgan, Henry Ian Cusick, Zach McGowan, Erica Cerra

What: Magic Con, Bonn (Germany)
When: 21 to 23rd April 2017
Who: Zach McGowan

What: Em-Con (United Kingdom)
When: 29 and 30 April 2017
Who: Sachin Sahel, Luisa D’Oliveira

What: "CONCLAVE", Milan (Italy)
When: 27 and 28 May 2017
Who: Bob Morley

What: Skaikru Con, Paris (France)
When: 27 and 28 May 2017
Who: Lindsey Morgan, Bob Morley, Henry Ian Cusick

What: Polaris Con, Frankfurt (Germany)
When: 2 to 4 June 2017
Who: Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Jessica Harmon, Richard Harmon, Sachin Sahel, Ty Olsson, Jarod Joseph, Chelsey Reist, Ricky Whitte, Lindsey Morgan, Eliza Taylor

What: Spacewalkers 2.0, Paris (France)
When: 10 and 11 June 2017
Who: Bob Morley, Marie Avgeropoulos, Henry Ian Cusick

the P O L L S & A W A R D S

Best Drama Actress: Eliza Taylor & Lindsey Morgan
Best Drama Actor: Bob Morley

TV Scoop Awards 2016: Vote for the Best Drama Actors Now! | E! News

Best Drama: The 100

TV Scoop Awards 2016: Vote for the Best Drama and Comedy Now! | E! News

Favourite Network Sci-fi/Fantasy TV Show: The 100

People's Choice Awards

the V I D E O S
The 100 Season 4 trailer:

+

The 100 promos:

The 100 - Season 4 - Promos *Updated 11th January 2017*

the F U T U R E T I T L E S

The 100 is a creatively deep show that evolves so much every season.
The 100 ratchets up the stakes and tension to the maximum and never lets up again.
What makes The 100 one of the best genre series on TV is the way it careens through sci-fi subgenres, pulling them together in a single narrative that has infinite room to grow and explore.
The show, as a whole, [has] resolute exploration of the moral contradictions of governing, warfare, and survival.
The 100 has a marvelous way of diving back into the world they’ve created, throwing new stories and tying up ones with loose ends.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-03-2017 at 01:46 AM
Old 02-02-2017, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT, Sarah!

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-02-2017, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

No problem, Kate.

I added all the reviews that Rose and Lisa posted, plus some additional ones I just saw. Haven't read them though.

And also, I took out the season 3 synopsis from the OP because it seemed odd to have it in there?? And there doesn't seem to be one for season 4 so I just took the whole thing out.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at that gorgeous banner

Video isn't working for me

Thanks for the new one!
Old 02-02-2017, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

vid isn't working for me either?
says it's private

Yeah, right

Old 02-02-2017, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh these links. Give me a bit of time, I will replace the link.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 02-02-2017 at 09:30 AM
Old 02-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

1, 27 M of live viewers. 0,4 % Not so great but same as the end of season 3...

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 02-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

It'll get adjusted though, from what I understand. Final numbers will be out soon. And apparently, all CW shows premiered lower this round.

Another review: ‘The 100’ Recap: 4x01 “Echoes”

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 09:47 AM
Elite Fan

^booo!

I wish they would make it easier for everyone (also in places like Asia and Europe) to watch it! Stupid system. Clearly the show has a huge following.

I hope those numbers get up-adjusted after they take everything into account!

Old 02-02-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, the system is so outdated TBH. This show has a good following, overseas. Unfortunately, none of that can be accounted for in Nielsen ratings.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The system is super outdated. I'm not making excuses for the ratings, don't get me wrong Shows like this don't appeal to everyone, just like I don't care to watch Jane the Virgin, people don't care to watch The 100. But I do wish it was easier to find online ratings/numbers/international numbers and see how it was doing in that regard. For curiosity, if nothing else!

Old 02-02-2017, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

^yup! I agree!

Old 02-02-2017, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
But I do wish it was easier to find online ratings/numbers/international numbers and see how it was doing in that regard. For curiosity, if nothing else!
For sure.

Not sure what this means but The 100 is in the top 5.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's great! Here's an explanation:

Nielsen today announced that it is expanding Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings to include Facebook conversation for the first time. With measurement of program-related conversation across these two social networking services at launch, and plans to integrate Instagram at a later date, Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings will become Nielsen’s “Social Content Ratings.”

Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings will be the first solution to measure aggregate-level program-related conversation on Facebook and Twitter, including posts shared with friends and family, with followers, and publicly. The expanded ratings are slated for commercial availability in the first half of 2016 and will be made available in all markets where Nielsen Twitter TV Ratings are currently available (Australia, Italy, Mexico and U.S.).

“The development of Social Content Ratings reflects Nielsen’s commitment to continually adapt our services to meet the needs of the industry and is part of Nielsen’s ongoing effort to evolve our measurement to reflect the total audience across screens and platforms,” said Sean Casey, President, Nielsen Social. “Nielsen Social measurement is evolving to provide a comprehensive, standardized picture of how consumers are responding to program content through social media, wherever and whenever.”

Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings will deliver standardized third-party measurement of program-related conversation for each social networking service tracked and gross totals across social networks. Measurement will include social media authorship (e.g., posts, Tweets), engagement (e.g., comments, likes, replies, Retweets, shares), reach (audience and impressions) and demographics (age and gender) as available. Social Content Ratings are designed to adhere to the social media measurement guidelines created by the Media Rating Council (MRC), with sponsorship and input from the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's), the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) and the Word of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA).

Social media conversation about original video programming from TV and over-the-top streaming providers will be measured for linear airtimes as well as on a 24-hour-a-day, seven-day-a-week basis. The expanded metrics will build on the methodology and tracking system that Nielsen has developed over the past three years, since its initial agreement with Twitter. In support of Social Content Ratings, Facebook will deliver directly to Nielsen the aggregated and anonymous program-related conversation on Facebook, including posts shared with friends, family and publicly, while respecting and in full compliance with consumer privacy.

By measuring program-related conversation across social networking services, TV networks and streaming content providers can assess the effectiveness of social audience engagement strategies and better understand the relationship between social activity and tune-in. Additionally, comprehensive social measurement for programming will support agencies and advertisers in making data-driven media planning and buying decisions as they seek to maximize social buzz generated through ad placements, sponsorships, and integrations.

"We applaud Nielsen for working with the industry to bring together major social media players in order to provide comprehensive measurement," said David Poltrack, Chief Research Officer, CBS Corp. and President of CBS VISION. “Nielsen’s measurement of multiple social networks, each of which consumers use in different and unique ways, will provide programmers with a more holistic view of the total social conversation and deeper insights.”

"Twitter thrives as the destination for public, live conversations about TV between viewers, talent and networks for millions of fans across the globe every night.” said Kirstine Stewart, Head of North American Media, Twitter. “Our continued alliance with Nielsen is one of the many ways we seek to provide value and measurement to the industry.”

"Every day, television fans from around the world use Facebook to talk about the shows and stars they love with the people that matter most to them," said Nick Grudin, Director of Media Partnerships, Facebook. "Fans connect with each other while the show is airing and continue the conversation throughout the week in between episodes. We're excited that Nielsen's Social Content Ratings will now reflect the social conversation around television in its entirety."

More information about Nielsen Social can be found at Nielsen Social - Social TV Analytics & Solutions. Additional details about Nielsen’s Social Content Ratings are available here.

x

Old 02-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Elite Fan

wow that is awesome news. I'm so excited about this!!!

Thanks for sharing that guys!