Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2017, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Clarke decided to try yoga with Raven. They gave each other back rubs while singing karaoke and dancing to Nirvana. Touching the man with bare hands, Monty yelped in pain, squealing loudly and dancing. Jasper decided that he would start eating yogurt with a bowl while farting obnoxiously and hollering sweetly about Maya. Jackson wanted cookies that looked really good when baking, so he started chuckling while munching m&ms constantly. After dinner, everyone kissed Murphy passionately before punching him hard in the face. Finally, Clarke poked him in the stomach to hurt Riley, but this time she didn't make anyone go to the washroom since they didn't want any part in the new scheme. The Grounders felt happy because there was someone who could shoot a Mountain Man: Bellamy! Realistically, Luna hated tuna, but Clarke forced the can of tuna on her because of health reasons. Later, Bellamy decided to start driving to places with Pauna growing anxiety. Pauna smiled seductively at Bellamy while dangerous berries made him horny. He caressed the fur on Octavia's face and began weeping softly because he went to the library without her mullet-shaped bag. Something started growling behind Bellamy and then fluttered loudly as the butterfly screeched helplessly. Giggling innocently, Octavia pointed to Helios and decided to jump over the bridge, which was far too dangerous for them to attempt to dance across. Monty warned everyone about the dangerous dancing that might make them snarky to Lincoln, but Helios neighed at the rest of Arkers and Grounders because they chewed on glass which seemed odd. Murphy asked, "Why was my pet hamster going to bed? Why would this happen? I hate this new game! I'm expecting to get frisky with someone tonight!" After this, Raven fixed up the small hole which opened.