Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2016, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by agy11 (View Post)
I love the fact that they're going to be together (hopefully) for the rest of the season. I've missed this so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I've laughed because they are literally on a ship in the middle of nowhere with no way to escape that, so they are stuck together, no matter what
Same, though I'm still kind of skeptical that TPTB won't suddenly pull something out of their bag and SOMEHOW separate them again. Maybe one of them falls off the ship or something. (I'm such a party pooper)

Quote:

You know i think my favorite scene was actually Clarke looking at Bellamy and saying 'together' before drinking and them passing out next to each other (with Bellamy looking at her one last time). It was so powerful, quiet and intimate like only them can be.
Same, that scene was powerful in a poignant way. Like Clarke being the last person he sees before he blacks out.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-29-2016, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they aren't going to defeat ALIE from over there, so I'm sure they'll be off the oil platform again soon enough.

BTW LEE what happened to our survivor?
Old 04-29-2016, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Same, that scene was powerful in a poignant way. Like Clarke being the last person he sees before he blacks out.
They totally put a Romeo and Juliet there
Also let me get out one more time how i loved that is Clarke this time who is saying 'let's do this together'. She finally understood that they are better together and that she doesn't have to do everything alone.

Quote:
Well, they aren't going to defeat ALIE from over there, so I'm sure they'll be off the oil platform again soon enough.
I agree. The real question is going to be how many people are going to be stll unchipped when they do that because the number is narrowing episode after episode

Perfect analysis is perfect:
Quote:
Like it or not, Clarke trusts and confides in Bellamy more than anyone else in her life. She has been her most emotionally vulnerable with him. Clarke is a very reserved person, she doesn’t like to show her emotions. Bellamy is one of the few people Clarke has ever opened up to, even just a little.

In 2x16, Clarke not only told Bellamy alone that she was leaving, but also admitted why. She told him that the guilt of what she had done would crush her, and that she couldn’t bear to face it. She admitted she was running away.

In 3x05, she choked up admitting how much it meant to her that he pulled that lever with her. She cried when he confronted her about abandoning him, and smiled when he took her hand and looked like he might forgive her.

In 3x12, Clarke told him she felt at fault for what Emerson was doing to their friends. She trusted him with the flame, and when she said she wouldn’t let anyone else die for her mistake she admitted that she couldn’t live with herself if they did.

In 3x13, she let Bellamy see how devastated she still is about all the things she’s done. Clarke admitted she has not forgiven herself, and that she can only hope that she will someday. Then she hugged him, and both the act itself and the look on her face clearly indicate she did as much for herself as she did Bellamy. She took real comfort in knowing they were in this together, and that she wasn’t alone in the guilt she is afraid will crush her.

We know Bellamy opens up around Clarke, but people often fail to realise Clarke lets herself be emotionally vulnerable with him as well. Just because her emotions are not expressed as intensely as Bellamy’s, doesn’t mean they aren’t there and that she isn’t letting Bellamy see them.
ravenreyed
Old 04-29-2016, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Paula, Jessy.

Quote:

Here's Clarke excited and happy about the green flames, wanting to share her happiness with Bellamy...and he just stormed off. It was definitely kind of hilarious at first and then you see her expression and it becomes heartbreaking pretty soon. You can see her sadness over his pain, but also she was very conflicted because OF COURSE she wanted to go after him, OF COURSE she wanted to comfort him but she was so afraid he was going to reject her. She was so afraid that after 3x05 she couldn't really reach him anymore. But yet...she did go after him afterall. She was putting herself up for some possible blacklash, because she wasn't sure he was going to accept her attempt to be there for him, but she didn't care. If being his punching ball was what he needed in that moment, if this would have helped him feel a little better, so be it. She was going to be there for him in the way she couldn't be there for him in all those months after s2. In this simple act, she's acknowledging how much she hurted him for leaving, how much she wasn't there for him when he needed her the most and how she's not going to make the same mistake anymore. And thankfully for her and us, after pushing her away a little in the beginning, Bellamy opened up and they had one of the most emotionally honest and healthy dialogue ever. They both acknowledged their problems with forgiving themselves. He admitted he was so angry about her leaving, but withouth accusing her this time, he actually pointed the finger on himself and his problem with forgiveness, and saying to her that he WANTS to forgive her because his anger towards her kills him inside and he doesn't want to feel that way anymore. I also LOVED how Clarke was the one to say this time that they BOTH need each other, that they are basically better together, reinforcing the 'together' word TWO times. Because Bellamy was already at that point at the end of s2, but Clarke was not. She was still thinking that she needed to carry the weight of the world on her shoulders alone. That's one of the reasons why she left. And in doing so she hurted the person who was always there for her, carrying with her the weight of the world even when she didn't ask him to. But she has finally reached that point too. She has finally understood that TOGETHER is better.

And OMG, i said i was going to talk a little about that scene and i basically wrote a huge meta. I'm sorry
Spot on post. Though I have to say (not saying your post says this BTW), it's just a general statement on how people took Clarke leaving Arkadia behind in the season 2 finale ... I think it's important to acknowledge that she sacrificed so much of her soul/herself to protect her people and she thought being alone was the price she had to pay for her "sins", for what she did to keep them safe. So in no way do I blame Clarke for ever leaving but at the same time, her leaving did affect her friends and Bellamy of course and I love that she finally seems to accept that (but yet not blaming herself anymore) and that she doesn't have to bear that burden alone.

Quote:
Oh yes! I loved how after he said to her that he didn't need her help, she was like: 'okay, whatever, i'm just standing stubbornly here beside you watching the horizon even if you don't want me. I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE YOUR SIDE EVER AGAIN, DEAL WITH IT.'

She's definitely devoted to him too.
I loved that bit too. Like "I know you're still mad but Imma going to plonk my butt right here next to you and there's nothing you can do about it." And the next second, he's already opening up to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
I love how they finally drank something together, and it was a mysterious vial of liquid. Oh, The 100.
Only this show TBH. At least we can finally cross that checklist of wanting them to FINALLY get that drink together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
True that.

Quote:
They totally put a Romeo and Juliet there
Also let me get out one more time how i loved that is Clarke this time who is saying 'let's do this together'. She finally understood that they are better together and that she doesn't have to do everything alone.
YES I loved that too. Vials of possibly poisonous stuff, no problem. As long as we drink it together. Oh this ship.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Spot on post. Though I have to say (not saying your post says this BTW), it's just a general statement on how people took Clarke leaving Arkadia behind in the season 2 finale ... I think it's important to acknowledge that she sacrificed so much of her soul/herself to protect her people and she thought being alone was the price she had to pay for her "sins", for what she did to keep them safe. So in no way do I blame Clarke for ever leaving but at the same time, her leaving did affect her friends and Bellamy of course and I love that she finally seems to accept that (but yet not blaming herself anymore) and that she doesn't have to bear that burden alone.
Yes i agree and i don't blame her either. And i don't think Bellamy did initially either, btw. That was why it was so frustrating for him. He understood why she had to go and that's why he didn't stop her, but at the same time he couldn't help feel some resentment towards her because he felt like she left him alone in dealing with the fallout of what they did. And after some months passed, she still chose to be far away from him and her people. It was definitely a complicated situation where IMHO neither Bellamy or Clarke were at fault.

Quote:
YES I loved that too. Vials of possibly poisonous stuff, no problem. As long as we drink it together. Oh this ship.
Yes, exactly Also another little hilarious thing about this scene is the fact that Bellamy and Clarke saw Octavia and Jasper fainting in a real ungraceful way, so they were like: 'let's drink this s**t and then SIT DOWN because if i have to faint at least let me do it in a dignified way'
Old 04-29-2016, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah
Old 04-29-2016, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
Amy, when can you watch?
I'll watch it when I get home tonight. I tried to watch the episode when I got home at 1am last night but I ended up falling asleep about 10 minutes in b/c I was so exhausted (and drunk ) I was kind of upset with myself b/c I've been waiting for that hug for so long!
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-29-2016, 10:22 AM
Loyal Fan

New wonderful video
Old 04-29-2016, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm drunk and finally brave enough to post in here.

Have some cool title ideas that I think suit Bellarke

"Because good things come to those who wait."
"I need someone to stick by me through all of my sins, to uncomplicates the complicated things."

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

popping in and out today cuz you know...RL wil def come back to squee later!

Quote:
OMGOMG. Only 2/3 through the episode and I AM FREAKING OUT.

Be back to flail later.
hahaha I love this

Quote:
I miss the Lj days!
Quote:
its just sad that people dont really use lj anymore.
omg I miss LJ toooo! I was so active on that and have some really good fandom related memories from it!
Old 04-29-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rose! Are you done with the episode yet?

Quote:
Yes i agree and i don't blame her either. And i don't think Bellamy did initially either, btw. That was why it was so frustrating for him. He understood why she had to go and that's why he didn't stop her, but at the same time he couldn't help feel some resentment towards her because he felt like she left him alone in dealing with the fallout of what they did. And after some months passed, she still chose to be far away from him and her people. It was definitely a complicated situation where IMHO neither Bellamy or Clarke were at fault.
It's definitely a complicated situation and it also didn't help that Bellamy loathed Lexa and didn't understand why Clarke thought it would be best to stay in Polis to make sure Lexa kept her word. (Because he probably thought she'd betray the Arkers yet again, despite that pledge)

Quote:

Yes, exactly Also another little hilarious thing about this scene is the fact that Bellamy and Clarke saw Octavia and Jasper fainting in a real ungraceful way, so they were like: 'let's drink this s**t and then SIT DOWN because if i have to faint at least let me do it in a dignified way'
I love that. And yes, it was like "Welp, if we're going to pass out, we're gonna do it IN STYLE."

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)

"I need someone to stick by me through all of my sins, to uncomplicates the complicated things."
Welcome Meg and great titles BTW. (I was tipsy while watching the episode tonight too since I got back from a drinking session so you're not alone )

And more beautiful titles from this new GIFset:

Someone asked me to describe home and I almost said your name.
I felt more at home in your two arms, than I ever did in my own house.

Hope you get to watch it soon Amy.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-29-2016, 10:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Welcome Meg!
Those are all wonderful titles

This look right here before the hug killed me:

fyeahbellarke
Old 04-29-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Gah the pain on their faces, they've both been through so much. Hopefully these two idiots now know to face it TOGETHER, always.

And OMG this is hilarious.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-29-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Totally agreed with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)

Love these

Old 04-29-2016, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This, this is amazing. I am in aw.

That video you posted Nat was truly amazing, thank you so much for sharing.

Welcome Becks. Love those titles.

The survivor keeps getting lost Paula. Here it is again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Bellarke Survivor
Round 9

Anyone can Vote!
Vote for your least favorite Bellarke scene
(I know it's like choosing you favorite child, but you can do it )
4 Votes and a Scene is out!
Happy Voting

Votes so far!
#4: 2 (Sarah, Leela)
#5: 1 (Paula)
#8: 3 (Amy, Lee, April)
#9: 1 (Steph)
#11: 1 (Lisa)

-=-=-=-=-X-=-=-=-=-
Voted off Round 2

-=-=-=-=-X-=-=-=-=-
Voted off Round 1