Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-18-2020, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

You all look so great, April. And Bob with his bed hair, ha. Love it. Glad to hear that it was such a lovely experience and more to come, with your other sessions. This is just a great initiative and I'm so proud of the fans who have been passionate in supporting this and proud to be part of it too, even if I'm not in this Cornerstone initiative. Lovely to see fans band together for a great cause, instead of spreading negativity (cough).

Sharon. Welcome back for a bit, hun.

Ugh, annoying indeed.

And this is one of my favourite Bellarke arts, still :

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-18-2020, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

April, you know I mean every word!

Sarah! You know that I do miss posting here but I’m over everything show outside of Eliza and Bob. I didn’t want to bring my negativity to the fray. You know I’ve been over it since season 5. And I didn’t want to play Debbie downer to what I knew to be true. I’m just so sorry for you girls. The entire show feels like such a waste.

This is what we all need right now():

Old 09-18-2020, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Only Bob could break the no good bedhead rule
Old 09-18-2020, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The first thing my students commented on when I showed them that picture was Bob’s hair. The boys think he has awesome hair. The girls are . . . trying to figure it out.

Thank you, Sarah. I’m thrilled to be a part of it. Getting to spend time with Beliza is a huge added bonus! I’m not shy at all, so that probably helps me feel at ease with them. (Plus, let’s be honest here, I’ve made an impression on Bob as a 2 time VIP, so that comfort level was already established, which is cool.) Both of them are just so easy to talk to. This is why I always tell people that, even if you’re nervous to meet them, they will both put you so at ease.
ICON
Old 09-19-2020, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sharon, you know that I miss you on here but I totally get it. Completely get it.

And that GIF! I said to you before and also some of the others but truly, the only reason why I don't regret starting this show is because of you girls.

Bob's hair has a life of its own.

Ouch. I felt this in my soul.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-19-2020, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Could never regret the friendships and getting to have Beliza in my life.

Old 09-19-2020, 10:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Love your picture, April!
Old 09-19-2020, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, Conageddon 1 Gifs! That particular con will always hold a special place in my heart since it’s when I first met Bob. Now here I am, 2 years later, and I’m able to be a Cornerstone donor for LHL. So glad he remembered me and wanted me on board. It really has been life-changing, you guys. I can’t even describe it. Anything you can do to help out KTP, whether it’s donating, sponsoring a child, or simply just spreading the word, helps a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Love your picture, April!
Thank you!
ICON
Old 09-19-2020, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Part of me is still sad that Beliza never really got to work with each other in the final season, but we know that they have now bullt a life together (something I never thought would ever happen) so I just hold on to that, the show was what brought that together and it's truly the silver lining in all this - together with the genuine friendships made. I'll never regret that, as much as the thought of Bellarke hurts me so much right now.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-19-2020, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Part of me is still sad that Beliza never really got to work with each other in the final season, but we know that they have now bullt a life together (something I never thought would ever happen) so I just hold on to that, the show was what brought that together and it's truly the silver lining in all this - together with the genuine friendships made. I'll never regret that, as much as the thought of Bellarke hurts me so much right now.
Old 09-19-2020, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
And they were so excited to. I’m sure the writers will attempt to blame as much as they can on Bob, but do not buy into that for one second. These decisions made this season were made by Jason/Kim. They are the ones responsible for what we saw play out on screen. We all know this.

Kate, I have to ask, since you were one of the ones holding onto positivity as long as possible . . . how are you feeling about everything? Are you okay? I feel really bad for you, because a lot of us kind of prepared ourselves for a season of crap right from the beginning, but you tried to hang in there and have hope. My heart just breaks for you.
ICON
Old 09-19-2020, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly everytime I think about the fact that not only did we not get romantic Bellarke, but Clarke MURDERED Bellamy, I almost want to laugh! hahahhah

Old 09-19-2020, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kate ... what April said. I wasn’t positive for most of this season but you were and i just hope that you’re doing okay, with this now.

April, it’s a little too late but I do hope the truth comes out about this whole thing after the NDAs expire.

Lisa, still want to cry and laugh when I think about it. And just thoughts that don’t belong on the board.

The amount of joy and pain inflicted by this ship, truly not quantifiable.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-20-2020, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m 50/50 on whether or not the truth will eventually come out. If nothing else, I think there will be lots of hints and shade.
ICON
Old 09-20-2020, 06:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It comes and goes with how I'm feeling. Like I was okay yesterday and then I saw a gifset and there went the rest of my day. I just keep trying to distract myself and not think about it really.

Thanks for caring!

https://bisexualbellamyblake.tumblr..../sdcc17-sdcc18

Last edited by BlueDog9; 09-20-2020 at 07:04 AM