Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks, Kate! I'll go check it out.

Just looked over my thread again . . . so sweet, you guys. Honestly. Jay put a smile on my face yesterday, and now you guys have put one on my face today. Thank you so much.
ICON
Old 01-11-2017, 04:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think that's the best part, to see how much happiness it gives to the person it's dedicated to

(unless it's one's own thread, which is pretty freaking awesome )

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 01-11-2017, 05:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!! So fitting that the two people who came up with the dedicationals idea got to round up the threads and also posted the dedicationals for each other.

Glad you like it, April ... Paula and Kate did such a wonderful job on it. And I love the fact that you had the GIFset that I found for the 100th thread as your favourite one.

Re the old thread, guys, I'm sorry that I got a little caught up and posted a bit of my spoiler reactions. I'm usually a lot more careful with it and I'll keep everything under a cut now.

Re the promo:

Spoiler:

Potentially very spoilerish:

Spoiler:

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

good morning Sarah

Sleepy time for Kate

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 01-11-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good night, Kate. Sleep well.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Good night Kate !

Sarah : you don't have to put your thoughts about the promo in spoiler tags. I am too so done with the "Wanheda" thing. And yeah looks like Echo is the new villain, I was hoping that they would give more depht to the character, unlike Ontori.

About the others unverified spoilers:
Spoiler:

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake

Last edited by Ellfoy; 01-11-2017 at 06:04 PM
Old 01-11-2017, 06:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Love it! I totally remember your first post!
Old 01-11-2017, 07:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

I have just watched Day Trip and I'm surprised because I didn't get as much feels that I expected, it is just that I know all those scenes so much, too many vids sa yeah : all normal. And this was the switch, everything comes after. But I did have a big smile when Clarke said that she asked Bellamy to come with her "because right now, I don't feel like being around someone I actually like" and when she asked Bell why he was taking so much rations for a day trip and Bell answered : "A lot can happen in a day." Oh ! If only you knew :sight:

Besides that, I did felt for Finn when he was the one protesting against Bellamy and Clarke bringing guns to the camp. Moral compass Finn. Well, we know that technology is the sole advantage of the Sky people against grounders and that is what indeed will save them. This is also the first scene when Clarke is putting Bellamy's judgments above Finn. This is reinforced by the "I trust him !" "You can't be serious" "I am." where in the same episode, at the beginning, Finn is protesting because Clarke hid some things from him and Clarke answers that he didn't tell her everything as well (outch !).

Oh and "Bellamy Blake, you are pardonned for you crimes": That smile thought !

This episode contains a lot of quote which will became emblematic after a repeat : "I need you", "If you want forgiveness...", "Whenever you're ready"...

Something I didn't talk about before is episode 4, the scene with Bellamy and Clarke trying to protect Charlotte + the "Then who makes the rules ? Hun ? You ?" "From now on WE make the rules". This gave me so much feels, this is the first we, the first aknowledgement of sharing leadership. And honestly Bell and Clarke were just having a heated debate (the eyes !!!) there and Finn was looking helplessly between them with a lost look (What is happening there ??). I think that episode 4 is underestimated when it comes to Bellarke developpment, we can feel a real switch of their relationship after this. Oh and the final scene is Bellamy and Clarke back to camp and explaining everything to the delinquents TOGETHER (same in day trip. That power couple strut ! "So who wants guns ?").

Icon by Sarah

Old 01-11-2017, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay, in Day Trip, I will never grow tired of the way Bellamy moves in so close behind Clarke when he's telling her how to shoot the gun.

That episode really marks a turning point, with Clarke growing closer to Bellamy and further from Finn. Really, that proves that a lot CAN happen in a day.

I kind of got chills when I rewatched it recently and Finn said, "You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous path."

I still love that my friend watched the tree scene and goes, "Oh, you're right, they are MEANT to be together."
ICON
Old 01-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Passionate Fan

YOU GO, APRIL congratulations on your beautiful thread!!!

Quote:
And that now Jason is going around tweeting things like "There would be no show without Bellamy".
Indeed, there wouldn't be half a show without this man (99% of the 100 would be dead without him anyway...)!

Quote:
BC are so extra when it comes to each other.
Clarke's super extra jump on his arms from s3 doesn't leave much to argue on this one

Quote:
bellamy getting flustered by a clothed shoulder after having a threesome??
BYE

Quote:
I also love this one ... that was THE final scene/shot of the season and TPTB chose to have Bellamy look completely heartbroken and Clarke giving him a cheek kiss and nuzzle number 2
RIGHT??? I mean, c'mon!!! And people were surprised when Bell and Clarke were all over each other on season 3? Have they watched the show??? I'm not kidding, I legit saw some fans going "oh well now they're pushing her to bellamy now that lexa's dead" dearest...

Careful with the spoilers, Sarah I do love that, though

Quote:
and a 30 second hug on a beach
AMEN TO THAT!!!

Quote:
and Bellamy wanting Clarke to be the last thing he sees
My boy is so in love

Quote:
The only way to stop their relationship from growing is to keep them apart—which they’ve done numerous times up to this point, including a three and a half month separation which almost broke their relationship completely. So if they’re no longer keeping them apart, does it mean they’re finally ready to develop their relationship to the fullest extent?
It means it was getting old! Every damn season, "oh, wait, they're apart again for now, let's have them walkiesexting" (if sexting is "having sex through texts", would whispering hot words through walkies be waxing?). I doubt they won't find a reason to separate them again so they keep avoiding their need for being together-together already though...

Quote:
Yeah there are some spoilers going around which apparently come from Brazil. No way to check the accuracy of these ones...
Why am I not surprised? Guys, seriously, never trust a brazilian with a spoiler. It won't be true at least half the time. I love my people, but damn, are we something

Quote:
The first time I saw it, I swore it was a real promotional photo. It probably should be.
It's so much better than most of the stuff the CW puts out.
Bellamy looks like an absolute king here, and I mean, come on, BUNS.
YES YES YES APRIL!!!! I absolutely love that art and I did too think it was a promo at first, because it's that good.

BTW, Kate, your Bellamy avatar is so flawless, I'm in love

Oooh, what a legendary gifset you chose there, April!

And YES!! Do you even care is such an epic video!!!

Quote:
"His heart,
wounded as it may be,
is still limping through the woods,
trying to save Clarke Griffin."
Beautiful words there

THE BELLAMY GIFS THO!!!! How is it possible that everytime someone picks him as a fave the gifs get better and better? Oh, wow... That's my boy! BUNS!!!!!!!! HOW COULD IT NOT?????

And this is def April watching his scenes

Quote:
Additionally, I feel that Bob Morley is hands down the most talented actor on the show.
This talented cast shines bright, but Bob has always just shone that extra little bit brighter to me.
PREACH!!!

Season 3? Didn't see that coming.

Quote:
How often does April get lost in fan fiction?

In the words of Bellamy Blake, "I do it every day."
BYE

Quote:
Jaha though
Naaah, I like him! Also, I'm still waiting for that Jaha/Bell post-shot convo that never came.

Btw, guys, has there been a promo photoshoot yet and was there any from s3, like there were from 1 and 2? I miss those...

LOL at Bellamy clubbing good call, Becks and Go, you have just stucked Jessie J's Flashlight in my head again, so thanks that's alright, I'm the one who mumbles Halo for Reylo everytime

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Isn't Echo too much of an extra to be The Villain?

Guys, how would brazilians know anything? We don't know **** lol thankfully, by the way... Please, we're the land of fake rumors for tags. Last time I checked, they trended about Bieber's leaked nudes that didn't actually exist... They make up fake info for fun. They love "trolling the gringos", because we're so mature...

I did guess Lexa's death by episode 3, but then again that was just me guessing.

Oh, Go, you're talking 'bout MY JAM!!!! Day Trip made it to my testimonials, because I'm that addicted to it

Quote:
"because right now, I don't feel like being around someone I actually like" and when she asked Bell why he was taking so much rations for a day trip and Bell answered : "A lot can happen in a day." Oh ! If only you knew
And BAM, the episode just got better! Well noticed, Twinsie!

Quote:
This is also the first scene when Clarke is putting Bellamy's judgments above Finn.
NOW KISS!!!

Quote:
Oh and "Bellamy Blake, you are pardonned for you crimes": That smile thought
~
THAT SMILE DOE!!!! My icon says it all God, I love that scene!!!!!

Quote:
This episode contains a lot of quote which will became emblematic after a repeat : "I need you", "If you want forgiveness...", "Whenever you're ready"...
Girl, please, my episode kicks some asses!!!

Quote:
"Then who makes the rules ? Hun ? You ?" "From now on WE make the rules". This gave me so much feels, this is the first we, the first aknowledgement of sharing leadership.
Again, very well noticed. And I absolutely love them unkowingly parenting Charlotte together mom and dad af

Quote:
And honestly Bell and Clarke were just having a heated debate (the eyes !!!) there and Finn was looking helplessly between them with a lost look (What is happening there ??)
Because how could he not?

It is underestimated indeed, Go, you opened my eyes to a lot of precious moments I hadn't noticed before about 1x04, so thanks

Quote:
Oh and the final scene is Bellamy and Clarke back to camp and explaining everything to the delinquents TOGETHER (same in day trip. That power couple strut ! "So who wants guns ?").
Perfect ending to the perfect episode

Quote:
Okay, in Day Trip, I will never grow tired of the way Bellamy moves in so close behind Clarke when he's telling her how to shoot the gun. That episode really marks a turning point, with Clarke growing closer to Bellamy and further from Finn. Really, that proves that a lot CAN happen in a day.
Amen to that!

Quote:
I still love that my friend watched the tree scene and goes, "Oh, you're right, they are MEANT to be together."
How could she not?
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 01-11-2017, 08:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I kind of got chills when I rewatched it recently and Finn said, "You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous path."
Same here April. That line ! I got chill all over. In a way he was right.

So, just watched Unity day. And seriously all these shots of Bellamy and Clarke's banter and the smiles and the eyes (Hiiiiiiiiii). "You should have fun. You deserve it" and "So do you". CHEMISTRY.
Finn and Lincoln meet, the two peacemakers and organize a meeting between Clarke and Anya (I missed heeeeeeeeeer !).
More or less acurate dialogue:
Finn goes to Clarke: "Come with me and don't ask questions"
Clarke : "Why ? What are you doing ?"
Finn : "I'm setting a meeting with the grounders. No weapons."
Clarke : "Are you crazy ? they did nothing but kill us. The guards are going to protect us"
Finn : "You are starting to sound like Bellamy" (real quote) + peace maker talk. "Don't tell anyone about this"
Clarke: "Ok I'll be back" -> goes straight to Bellamy and tells him everything. And ask him to be the back up and trust him with protecting them/her.

Now, during the actual meeting : Finn and Clarke are holding hands. No close up. If it was Bellamy and Clarke, there will be one... We know that.
And that look from Clarke when she turns around and realize that Bellamy was the one to save her from Anya ! Wow !

The episode ends (after Finn gives a disappointed speech with a final "I didn't ask you to trust the Grounders, you should just have trusted me" to Clarke) with Bellamy and Clarke being all like "Why is Finn questioning our decisions like that ?" and looking at the exodus ship crashing on the ground -> shooting star again. This is becoming a thing.

Icon by Sarah

Old 01-11-2017, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Unity Day is right next to Day Trip, 2x05, sister keeper and 2x09 on my top5

Quote:
Finn : "You are starting to sound like Bellamy" (real quote) + peace maker talk. "Don't tell anyone about this"
Clarke: "Ok I'll be back" -> goes straight to Bellamy and tells him everything.
Yup, Clarke's gone to the dark side now, Finn

Quote:
•clarke giving tiny hug to raven and octavia but literally running toward bellamy and staying in his arms for 30 seconds
Oh well...

Quote:
DID WE FORGET ABOUT DAY TRIP WHEN BELLAMY PUTS HIS ARM ON CLARKES SHOULDER AND TEACHES HER JHOW TO SHOOT THE GUN AND GETS DISTRACTED BECAUSE I NEVER DID¡!!?~
NEITHER DID I

ETA

btw, April, your favorite vid is lit!

Thinking over it, I do like the whole "Wanheda" plot. It's the side effects I didn't like.

Last edited by AnaMack; 01-11-2017 at 09:35 PM
Old 01-11-2017, 09:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Wow Ana ! I was so busy writting my post that I didn't notice yours !

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)

It means it was getting old! Every damn season, "oh, wait, they're apart again for now, let's have them walkiesexting" (if sexting is "having sex through texts", would whispering hot words through walkies be waxing?). I doubt they won't find a reason to separate them again so they keep avoiding their need for being together-together already though...

Quote:
Why am I not surprised? Guys, seriously, never trust a brazilian with a spoiler. It won't be true at least half the time. I love my people, but damn, are we something
Quote:
Guys, how would brazilians know anything? We don't know **** lol thankfully, by the way... Please, we're the land of fake rumors for tags. Last time I checked, they trended about Bieber's leaked nudes that didn't actually exist... They make up fake info for fun. They love "trolling the gringos", because we're so mature...
When I heard that the spoilers came from Brazil, I was soooo waiting for your reaction ! And you didn't disappoint !

Quote:
Also, I'm still waiting for that Jaha/Bell post-shot convo that never came.
I am so looking to this, especially after watching Jaha pardoning Bellamy.

Quote:
and Go, you have just stucked Jessie J's Flashlight in my head again, so thanks that's alright, I'm the one who mumbles Halo for Reylo everytime
You are very welcome ! Each time, I have a song stuck in my head, I feel the need to share it so people can join me in my misery.

Quote:
Oh, Go, you're talking 'bout MY JAM!!!! Day Trip made it to my testimonials, because I'm that addicted to it

Again, very well noticed. And I absolutely love them unkowingly parenting Charlotte together mom and dad af

It is underestimated indeed, Go, you opened my eyes to a lot of precious moments I hadn't noticed before about 1x04, so thanks
You are very welcome Ana ! Love your over-reaction to my rambling !

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

ETA : Oh wow April, I just rewatched the video you put as your fan vids and their were so many moments of season 1 that I just watched "From now on WE make the rules", and the editing with that fast forward thing ? And the final quote being Finn's "You and Bellamy are leading us down a dangerous road" so on point !

Icon by Sarah

Last edited by Ellfoy; 01-11-2017 at 10:05 PM
Old 01-11-2017, 10:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, I'm hurt!

Quote:
When I heard that the spoilers came from Brazil, I was soooo waiting for your reaction ! And you didn't disappoint !
what can I say...

Quote:
I am so looking to this, especially after watching Jaha pardoning Bellamy.
Same! Ever since Day Trip I've been waiting for this.

Quote:
Each time, I have a song stuck in my head, I feel the need to share it so people can join me in my misery.
You sneaky you

Quote:
Love your over-reaction to my rambling !
I have a special love for that episode indeed lol I'm latin, I overreact

Spoiler:

And I couldn't leave without posting this little wonder:

Yes, it is slow, but I'm in love. It's so beautiful, and it's got so many gorgeous close ups... It's the first vid I watch with only s3 scenes and I love the choices made for the vid.
Old 01-11-2017, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great title