Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You guys, I need a boost. And it's a selfish one. This ship stuff doesn't even register with me right now.

I'm really sad I'm not gonna meet Bob after all.
I am so sorry for you April, you must be so disappointed!!

I'm gonna cheer you up.

I feel like this right now:

which is why I've decided to have a drink

or two

but in the end what I really think YOU need, is a hug

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 07-22-2016, 03:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't have iBooks or Kindle. What else you got, Steph?

I guess maybe now I can try to get a picture with James Marsters next Friday instead. Spike. Yeah, literally a week from today, I was going to be meeting him.

I'm totally not mad at him or anything. It's just disappointing. My friend and I can still go and have fun, and I'll still get to meet Lindsey and Eliza . . . but at this point, I'm totally wearing my "Keep Calm and Ship Bellarke" shirt when I meet Eliza.

I'm just really sad about it right now, though. I can't stop crying, and I feel silly for crying, but . . . I really have so much respect for him as an actor and as a person, and he was obviously my main reason for going.

I'm sorry, I'm just kind of a mess about this right now.

ETA: Thanks, Kate.
ICON
Old 07-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Wait, why are you not seeing him? I missed that.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

YOU SHOULD APRIL.

wear the shirt i mean.

you have a right to be upset, id be so sad if i was gonna go to a oth convention and then hilarie decided not to go.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Shoot, but can you still get it through your Amazon account? I think you can do kindle online. I just have the kindle app, but I get books on my computer and then they're linked to my Amazon account and I can read them on the app.
Old 07-22-2016, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kate, there is nothing to add for your Post to April. It sumps up how I feel about it. I am so, so sorry April!! I can imagine how that must feel like. Maybe Bob wants some quiet time before s4 starts filming and not do the conventionts. We dont know. Im just sorry for you.

And you dont have to feel silly for crying! I would have cried my eyes out! Thats totally fine.

I just saw Elizas Video answering the Bellarke Question. I like what she said about them being a Team, but i know Twitter is freaking out frieght know and im disappointed right know to. It sounded like a "t" at the end. Eliza answers like 10 Clexa Questions a Day (feels like it), never hesitates about that Topic and always gives them those Answers they want to hear. WE have been there since the Start. Many Bellarke Fans have been there since 1x01. We didnt spread Hate and cancllation wishes. We stayed. Eliza could have been more polite with her answer and she should have. She doesnt Need to ship Bellarke (i believe most actors dont really ship, ist just a Role) but she has to respect the Fans who where there from the Beginning and who are satisfied if those Characters are in the same Room in an Episode. Ist her Opinion and that is totally alright. But she should have worded it differently. I dont know if I will be much online, i am really diasappointed about that and also Latin keeps waiting.

*Icon by Mel
Old 07-22-2016, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

April, you can read it online! Just get it on amazon then view your kindle orders and click the dots next to it and click read now.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph, my eyes are too tear-clouded right now to read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scribere (View Post)
Kate, there is nothing to add for your Post to April. It sumps up how I feel about it. I am so, so sorry April!! I can imagine how that must feel like. Maybe Bob wants some quiet time before s4 starts filming and not do the conventionts. We dont know. Im just sorry for you.
Thanks. (And good luck with your Latin, by the way.)

Like I said, I'm not mad at him or anything. I don't know the situation, and I've been worried about the guy doing so many of these cons anyway. I feel like he's done more than anyone else in the rest of the cast, and that's really nice of him.

Just found out Zach McGowan (Roan) is going instead. So at least I'll get to meet him, too. It's not the same, but it's something.

I'm sorry I'm not commenting more on this Eliza stuff and being my normally positive self. I just have to have a good cry about this tonight.

I feel like I'm being totally selfish right now making all these posts about how sad I am. I should just suck it up.

I still get to meet Lindsey. I wish Eliza hadn't said what she did today, because I don't want it to make meeting her a different experience for me.

Damn, this has ended up being a rough day for me. I didn't see this coming.

ETA: Oh, great, I don't get my money refunded for the individual photo I paid for. Damn. Rough.
ICON
Old 07-22-2016, 04:11 PM
Addicted Fan

No refund? That stinks even more!

When your eyes clear up, definitely read it.
Old 07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

THATS THE THING. if i was an actor and i didnt ship something i just wouldnt say anything about three romantically but i would still be nice about their interactions. i just dont know why she felt she had to answer that way.

if she said anything negative about lc she would get eaten alive but yet she has no respect for the bc fans?

Ugh very rough day. and thats so crappy they wont refund you april, thats totally unfair. Id get my individual with Lindsey if i were you. lol
Old 07-22-2016, 04:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Is Sachin going to be there? I'd totally ask for him just because his personality is amazing.

Who all will be there?
Old 07-22-2016, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

She totally would have gotten burned at the stake if she said something like that about CL, Alexa. We should get the same respect.

That totally sucks, April. BIG HUG!!

A shame they will not refund it either.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

wait. wtf? no refund? that's craycray

Again, I am so so so sorry for you April!!!
Not a good day for you. Not a good day for Bellarke.

I'm gonna go and read some happy and sappy fanfic, I cannot deal with this anymore.

CU all tomorrow!

Old 07-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yea, I am kinda down in the dumps now.

It might not have been the best day for Bellarke. But at least we have each other. Love you all.

Old 07-22-2016, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

I know I said I was not gonna look at any of this anymore but then there is this:

not what I heard but whatevs. They realized what happened by now I guess