Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-22-2016, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Congrats on 100 threads guys, you guys are awesome!!

Sorry I missed the celebrations. I have been working crazy hours at work. 45 hours in 4 days

and I like this title for obvious reasons

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 06-22-2016, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by megprescottfan (View Post)
Congrats on 100 threads guys, you guys are awesome!!

Sorry I missed the celebrations. I have been working crazy hours at work. 45 hours in 4 days

and I like this title for obvious reasons
Thank you for stopping by, Becks. You're too sweet. And those hours are really insane ... hope you manage to get some rest soon. And yes, I am not surprised you like the title.

Great answers, Kate and Paula. Will respond once everyone has answered the questions. Does anyone want more discussion questions or do we discuss those which have been brought up already first instead of adding on more? I already have a few more in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)

Lisa
and Ana Love the bolded bits . Such good stuff both of you guys ! If all of that doesn't emotionally screw someone up, I don't know what will. All that is also what I would want to tell to people who think s03A was completely ooc for Bellamy. I never had that feeling at all. I thought for all those reasons you laid out, he did what he did. He was (almost) sure he was doing the right thing for the common good, to keep people safe.

ETA omg omg omg I have two stars now
I have differing thoughts there because I did think Bellamy was OOC in some parts of 3A but I do agree that he was blinded by his sole goal of protecting his people and failed to see the fallacy in Pike's way of thinking. I will always condemn his decisions to follow Pike and partake in the massacre though and it was his choice ultimately ... unfortunately that will always be something that he chose to do and will haunt him for life.

Congrats on 2 stars, Kate!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 06-22-2016 at 06:10 AM
Old 06-22-2016, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey Becks! Thanks for stopping by!

You know I always like more questions Sarah
Old 06-22-2016, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay good. I'll have them up tomorrow.

Teehee.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-22-2016, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Becks, I'm Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Does anyone want more discussion questions
YES PLEASE!

Quote:
I will always condemn his decisions to follow Pike and partake in the massacre though and it was his choice ultimately ... unfortunately that will always be something that he chose to do and will haunt him for life.
So will I of course I didn't mean to sound like I was all for killing sleeping grounders with machine guns I just meant it did seem to follow a sort of consistent line of thinking of his for all the reason mentioned before. I would have for sure suffered much less, had he NOT gone with Pike. And yes, it has shaped and will shape his path in the future to a great extent I believe.

Quote:

Teehee.
That tweet

finally, here are my answers to Sarah's questions:

What is the one character trait (one for each of them or it could be the same trait for both of them) that you like the most when it comes to Bellamy/Clarke?

Bellamy: being able to share, not afraid to show his emotions (to Clarke), making himself vulnerable
Clarke: Her ability to focus (to the point of having blinders to anything outside her goal)

If you have the power to change any of the storylines (Bellarke or non Bellarke related) in any of the seasons, what would it be and why?

Not necessarily change the whole storyline but add a few tiny looks of Bellamy (his eyes could say it all!) to show he struggled with the decision to follow Pike to kill the grounders. In my mind he had doubts and there were some looks but if it had been clearer, I would have liked it better.

If you could choose just one Bellarke scene (and no cheating and adding more than one ) for season 4, what would be that scene?
I want Clarke to kiss him, no context, she just looks at him during a conversation, goes up on her toes and kisses him. And he doesn’t know what to make of it.
Did anyone watch LOST and remember when Kate kisses Jack just completely out of the blue? And then runs away and it doesn’t get addressed forever (at some point much later, Kate says “I’m sorry I kissed you” and Jack answers “I’m not”)? Obviously, I don’t want to have to wait THAT long and I want the kiss to be a bit less passionate but that would just make my day (hell month ) And then we all would have to suffer for an episode or two until it gets addressed. Muahahaha . Obviously, it'll be a happy end later (darn, just realized it would take more than one scene to get all that. well someone else has to wish for the resolution after my kiss then )

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-22-2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
So will I of course I didn't mean to sound like I was all for killing sleeping grounders with machine guns I just meant it did seem to follow a sort of consistent line of thinking of his for all the reason mentioned before. I would have for sure suffered much less, had he NOT gone with Pike. And yes, it has shaped and will shape his path in the future to a great extent I believe.
I didn't mean to imply that at all. Sorry if I did, I just wanted to make my own stand clear because people seem to accuse Bellarkers of brushing past Bellamy's actions so I've always been vocal that I hold him 100% accountable, as do most people here (just wanted to state that clearly).

Just dropping this video off from Florida Supercon last year, hope we get more of this (without the fandom drama next season) :

I watched only half of this (and didn't see this until recently ) but Bob/Eliza are adorable in it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

I watched only half of this (and didn't see this until recently ) but Bob/Eliza are adorable in it.
I've watched this before, but I'll gladly watch it again

It's all the same isn't it Sarah?

I love Bellamy, but I don't think he was right in every decision he made. I'm just more vocal about the problems I have with Clarke

And I know I go running around this board praising Octavia because I love her so much, but I definitely don't agree with every single decision she made.
Old 06-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I didn't mean to imply that at all. Sorry if I did, I just wanted to make my own stand clear because people seem to accuse Bellarkers of brushing past Bellamy's actions so I've always been vocal that I hold him 100% accountable, as do most people here (just wanted to state that clearly).
You didn't, I just re-read the whole thing. My bad
I think we may agree on most points actually Yes, it was a truly mindboggling and horrific thing to do and I hate that he did it. Am I excusing it? Hell no ! I was cheering when Octavia beat the living **** out of him because I was so angry about his crappy decisions in 3A (and suffered with him at the same time )! Not that that absolves him of anything... So I did not mean to brush past his actions in any way. He has to live with whatever consequences come of this.

I think the one point we might differ on is whether is seemed ooc or not for Bellamy to follow Pike and kill the grounders. I can see your side but I still think it was consistent with his character. Maybe a regression to an earlier (less shaped by his intercations with Clarke) Bellamy but not completely out of the blue for me.

I think I am much less aware of all these factions in the fandom and all these wars going on I am deliberately ignoring all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brienna (View Post)
I love Bellamy, but I don't think he was right in every decision he made. I'm just more vocal about the problems I have with Clarke

And I know I go running around this board praising Octavia because I love her so much, but I definitely don't agree with every single decision she made.
Thank you for this! Yes, I hate what he did, but i don't hate him.

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-22-2016, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quick fly by to say good night to you all. I'll comment properly tomorrow when I'm on.

Also, I finally made my way through thread #92 so will be commenting on that tomorrow as well, probably. Alexa will NOT be happy, those were from 2 weeks ago. But whatever, you guys know I have to do my Sarah Method because it wouldn't be me otherwise.

Good night, Bellarke family.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-22-2016, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Morning everyone!

Beck! Love time no see love.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, guys! Just dropping in for a minute while I have a chance!
ICON
Old 06-22-2016, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hiiiiiiii

And Becks so much work

Love the OP, still.

Old 06-22-2016, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

HEY GUYS! sorry i haven't been around going through a bit of an ordeal. lost my phone yesterday, it got ran over and smashed to bits. anyways, been running around trying to get it from my sister, loading all my photos/files to the computer, ordering a new one, had to stay at my sisters house yada yada...

i NEED to sleep, I've gotten like 6 hours total the last few days but when i come back tonight I will be going through what i missed posting!

YAY for 101 threads!

Quote:
I am oddly invested in this story (used to have a cat). Update please . Did the cat return? And yes, I agree with you. Pets do weird **** when their owners are gone, I am certain it's not YOU!
still no cat. haven't been able to get a hold of the owners ether, they are like in greece, and now with no phone they cant text me either.

my anxiety has been through the roof because my computer has been acting up as well. thank god my car is fixed now i might have a complete melt down.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Argh sorry about all that, Alexa! Really hope the cat turns up.
And hopefully you can get some sleep

In Bellarke news, I was listening to the radio and the DJ said 'The head and the heart' and I was like huh

Then realized it was the band that was playing

Old 06-22-2016, 12:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Omg that's a song?

Congrats Kate!!!!

Aaawe thanks Meg Precott fan with that cute little Zayn avatar

Ana summed my reactions to the Everything fanvid up pretty well That was me all around

That tweet tho!!!

I love the Florida convention with them being two little dorks playing mario kart also, that's where my sig's moment comes from

I used to be Sarah. In other social foruns I'd be the one to comment everyone's posts and read everything I had missed. I used to be known as Big Posts Ana, but I just lost it lol I'm too lazy and all around busy to do this stuff now. I don't know how you handle it, Sarah, not with how fast the girls finish the threads here kudos to you for that! I'm really impressed (and it takes me way back to my Big Post Ana days....)! Back then I got to a point where I'd watch the show with a side notepad and would take notes of pretty much everything to make this huge poignant reviews with those points + reading everyone's points through the episode threads... god.... being in eigth grade was easy....

Today as I was waiting for my grandparents to have lunch with them, I ended up rewatching at least half of Day Trip God, I love this ep!!!! IT WASN'T JUST THE NUTS
Bye

Also, seriously, Finn???? He just gave it away to Raven when she seduced him, I mean, he seemed to have the intention to talk about Clarke with her because he really fell for Clarke, then as Raven seduces him he's just ok with it. What's up with these ****boys on tv? Times like these I love Bell even more for having suddenly stopped fooling around (coincidently right when he started getting along with Clarke, but who's counting?).

Do watch the Pieces vid, Xará, it's one of our most classics one and it's simply amazing! I don't know if the girls explained to you our fanvids polls, but they are a great opportunity for you to know a lot of our best works around youtube

Speaking of which have you guys seen what Taylor Swift and Paul McCartney've been up to? Apparently they're not ok with Youtube's paying system and I'm afraid it will be a problem for every video with songs in it. Imagine not being able to upload this great vid with this great song because you have to pay a tax to do so or because they just won't let you? God, someone stop them, please

Last but no least, Turn Right is such a beautiful song!!! Speaking of which, this One Direction song is very relatable to 2x16 Bellarke and the time she wasn't there:

The fact that we can sit right here and say goodbye
Means we've already won
The necessity for apologies between you and me
Baby, there is none

We had some good times, didn't we?
We had some good tricks up our sleeve
Goodbyes are bittersweet
But it's not the end
I'll see your face again

You will find me
And you will find me
In places that we've never been,
For reasons we don't understand,
Walking in the wind
Walking in the wind

It's Walking In The Wind, the name of the song and it's from their latest album. It's a pretty good one. Also, I'm still counting on a Temporary Fix-ish relationship between bellarke just because. Wolves is also a good bellarke-y one. Ain't going down without a fight.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 06-22-2016 at 01:19 PM