Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-17-2016, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Oh . . . I've been there, trust me.

Speaking of Bob/Bellamy . . . I'm listening to the soundtrack of the Bellamy thread right now. While looking at Alexa's arts. Everything here is fantastic.
I like to go over there every once in a while but I barely have time to keep up with this thread Once my RL cools down a bit, I want to be more active on here Arms survivor def cracked me up and I'll make sure to check out the #25 one Which reminds me, I posted the BEST pic of Bob on there a while back and now I cannot find it anymore. I mean I have it saved on my laptop but how to upload pics???

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-17-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had a bellarke dream the other night too. I even woke up in the middle of the night and wrote it down on my phone so I'd remember to tell you guys. But the next morning I didn't remember it at all.

Quote:
I'm listening to the soundtrack of the Bellamy thread right now. While looking at Alexa's arts.
that's awesome!!!

It's hard to post on the board and then get other things done because when I post constantly here I feel like I'm neglecting other things but then when I do other things I feel bad about not posting. endless cycle.
Old 06-17-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Thats good Sarah, its nice to enjoy what you do. I absolutely love my job.

This passage was cute:

"Wells snuck a quick glance around the circle to make sure Clarke hadn't been watching. She wasn't - she was caught up in conversation with Bellamy."

Yeah I think it's really important that you love what you do.

I love that passage too. Which book was that in btw?

Kate, too cute that you actually dreamt about us. Nice to know that we've made an impression on you to that extent. Alas, I have yet to dream about BC or the thread. I always get creepy *** dreams in comparison.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Bellarke thread is enough to keep anyone busy, Kate.

You need help uploading a pic? From your laptop? I either upload to Photobucket or Tumblr first and then post here.

ETA: Alexa! I can just picture you waking up in the middle of the night like that.
ICON
Old 06-17-2016, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
It's hard to post on the board and then get other things done because when I post constantly here I feel like I'm neglecting other things but then when I do other things I feel bad about not posting.
so true

Old 06-17-2016, 01:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate, I have a question for you. Back when you were a lurker (seems like such a long time ago ) what did you think of this thread and those of us who were posting in it? I've always wondered what lurkers think of me.
ICON
Old 06-17-2016, 01:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Kate, I have a question for you. Back when you were a lurker (seems like such a long time ago ) what did you think of this thread and those of us who were posting in it? I've always wondered what lurkers think of me.
I didn't tell you back then? (meaning what now? Prob not even a month ago ) I thought you were funny AF I wrote some sort of really sappy first post on how I loved you all or somesuch, right?

Old 06-17-2016, 01:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

April ... not sure about the perception people have of you specifically but as for the thread in general, I'd say "terrifying, randomly smutty/weird but also very intriguing".

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-17-2016, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
"terrifying, randomly smutty/weird but also very intriguing".
Oh Sarah no, def not terrified at all (and weird and smutty is my MO). All I felt was the

ETA btw April I bookmarked your fanfic page I don't remember Roswell very well, I watched it all in one ginormous binge a long time ago when I was sick at home with the flu but I am sure it'll all come back to me. Can't wait

ETA can u also check your pm? not sure if I did this right with photobucket. In case I accidentally revealed all my private info, just delete it from your brain plz

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 06-17-2016 at 01:50 AM
Old 06-17-2016, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Page 51 now! Page 51!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
I thought you were funny AF I wrote some sort of really sappy first post on how I loved you all or somesuch, right?
Oh, good!

I remember your firsts posts. They were so sweet! You had so many nice things to say about the thread and the people here, and it made all of us feel really good, because you were complimenting the hell out of us.

Yeah, and then when you revealed that you were weird and smutty, too, I was like . . . PERFECT. Fast friends!

I didn't know you've seen Roswell!

Quote:
April ... not sure about the perception people have of you specifically but as for the thread in general, I'd say "terrifying, randomly smutty/weird but also very intriguing".
Sarah, I'd say that's a pretty accurate perception of the thread (and probably of me, too, to be honest.)

Okay, I have to be up in about 4 hours, so I think I'm gonna clock in a little bit earlier than usual tonight, you guys. Goodnight!

ICON
Old 06-17-2016, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

Sweet dreams April!

Old 06-17-2016, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry I was working on the coding for the 100! WOW its gonna be so pretty with all the new moments in there! (not to toot my own horn or anything lol)

Quote:
I love that passage too. Which book was that in btw?
First book Sarah. I'm about halfway through. And I too have creepy dreams a lot!

It's weird to think about lurkers reading our posts. I never lurked this thread before I posted but I remember my first impression of you April was that you were very friendly. You all were actually.

I rewatched season 1 of Roswell a bit ago, I think that was only the second time I'd seen it. I have season 2/season 3 rewatch on my GINORMOUS list but we'll see when I actually get to it. Maybe I'll replace Roswell with the 100. I kinda want to rewatch season 3 once it comes out on Netflix as its much easier to see episodes that way. Plus I haven't really been in the zone to do a season 3 rewatch as I remember the episodes pretty clearly... HMMM..... decisions....

GOODNIGHT APRIL!
Old 06-17-2016, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
So why did the writers of the show come up with Finn and kill off Wells?
Because the book and the script for the show happened at the same time. Apart from some of the main characters and the basic outline for the plot (meaning: 100 delinquents sent down after so many years in space) the book and show have nothing in common.

Sleep well April
Old 06-17-2016, 02:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

actually there have been a lot similarities in this first book! at least with the pilot.

eta: alright ladies I'm out as well. Goodnight!!! See everyone tomorrow.

Still gotta get used to this time change. haha.
Old 06-17-2016, 02:26 AM
Elite Fan

Sleep well Alexa, ttyl

ETA forgot to say, I love your new icon