New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
I hope they continue to write Bellarke well. The writing can drive me crazy in this show, esp. S3, but Bellarke has always been so good. No matter what else might bother me, they have never disappointed. So whatever they decide to do, just let it continue it be written well!
Totally agreed!

Quote:
And end of the world mindset might push them to finally admit their feelings sooner rather than later; that would certainly be nice!
Yeah, I just wonder if this slow burn is going to . . . explode someday. Kaboom!

@ how we thought the last thread wasn't going to end up getting killed tonight, and it did anyway.
ICON
Old 05-30-2016, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

wow i actually sent a pm without it going to an error page.

but can you imagine how many threads we will go through when the kiss happens?!

dfsdfdsfsdfds
Old 05-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Good point Jessy (welcome back btw) but I do think they have to err on the side of caution if they want to do it this way. We all know there's a foundation there but I don't want it to come off as a rebound relationship in any way or that Bellarke happened mainly because it's the end of the world (potentially) and they decided to go for it. Because they deserve better than for that judgement to be placed on them ... even though we know that it's been built up from the start.
First of all we all know it's not going to be rebound in any way. They already love each other, be that romantic or platonic, they do (and i think we also need to stop listen to the antis sometimes, because for them nothing will ever be enough, they will always complain about Bellarke no matter what ). And secondly, IMHO it's going to be more a catalyst to overcome their fears, expecially for Clarke, not a: 'oh well let's sleep together because tomorrow we're going to die'. Like i've said, they love each other already, and i think next season the romantic tension between them will grow exponentially, and this is when their fears will kick in: should i go for it or should i restrain myself because i don't want to ruin our relationship, i don't want him to die etc.? And the answer will be: go for it because there is a huge possibility you all are going to die in a few months, so why be afraid? The time to live is now.
Basically what i'm saying is that i don't see it happening in the first or second episode. I see it being a slow burn, with their romantic tension growing episode after episode and then exploding in 4B, and that's when they will decide to go for it because there is no reason not to anymore.

Quote:
Oh god, I HOPE SO! This is what I want! I think, not only for Bellamy and Clarke, but just for all of them, it would really help them remember to LIVE, too, and not just survive. (Danae pointed out in a different thread that there is a big difference.)
Exactly! It's all about living and not just surviving. Also Clarke should have learned her lesson by now. I mean it's true her lovers have all died, but it's also true that she wasn't able to love them properly or to say to them she loved them until the end. She said to both Finn and Lexa she loved them when they died basically, and she caved in with Lexa when she decided to return to her people, it was basically a goodbye sex. Does she really want to repeat this with Bellamy too? Or this time she wants to do things differently? Trying to live with him and not just survive? Like i've said the clock is ticking now..
Old 05-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Oh my god, I don't even know if I'll be alive enough to type if when that happens!

ETA:
Quote:
Basically what i'm saying is that i don't see it happening in the first or second episode. I see it being a slow burn, with their romantic tension growing episode after episode and then exploding in 4B, and that's when they will decide to go for it because there is no reason not to anymore.
This would be, like, ideal for me. I don't know if it'll happen that way--I have no expectations, of course, only fantasies.
ICON
Old 05-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Addicted Fan

More than we can keep track of! Well, at least, that I would be able to keep track of.

Alright, it was quick, but I'm falling asleep with my phone in my hands!! Goodnight!
Old 05-30-2016, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

night Steph!

If it happens in season 4 i cant see it until like the finale but even that i am not gonna get my hopes up for.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
The good thing about this show not being a romance show is that its hard to ruin the ship. Of course one could die, but that would be death to series considering b/c are the MAINS.
This. Sometimes the romance can be put on the forefront if it's important to the plot, but mostly it's on the background as it should be. The point of this show is to see these people trying to survive, live and save the world. Of course there is going to be romance because we are humans and romance is part of our life, but it's never going to be the center, so yeah, i don't see them ruining Bellarke. Usually in this show when a couple get together there isn't any triangle or separation, or unneccessary drama. Take Linctavia, Briller, Memori etc. the drama comes from external forces not internally. They may be instant romances but when they get together, they are pretty solid.

Quote:
If it happens in season 4 i cant see it until like the finale but even that i am not gonna get my hopes up for.
Yes, i was making an example to say that if it happens i don't think it's going to be an instant thing, at least a season development basically. But i can see the six months time before dying being a catalyst to overcome their fears when the tension becomes too much
Old 05-30-2016, 11:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Goodnight, Steph!

Alexa, I could see an open-ended finale, too, where we're left to speculate if they ever get together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
This. Sometimes the romance can be put on the forefront if it's important to the plot, but mostly it's on the background as it should be.
And what's so great about Bellarke--I know we've said this before, but it bears repeating--is that their relationship just so seamlessly interweaves with the larger external plots happening each season. It doesn't feel out of place, like they're trying to shove it down our throats. It just . . . it is. And obviously it's become a huge part of the show, no matter how ANYONE wants to interpret it. It's integral, it's central, but it's not disruptive.
ICON
Old 05-30-2016, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

not to mention that bellarke have had more interaction than all the actual couples.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
And what's so great about Bellarke--I know we've said this before, but it bears repeating--is that their relationship just so seamlessly interweaves with the larger external plots happening each season. It doesn't feel out of place, like they're trying to shove it down our throats. It just . . . it is. And obviously it's become a huge part of the show, no matter how ANYONE wants to interpret it. It's integral, it's central, but it's not disruptive.
Definitely. Take this season for example. There were two main themes: blood must NOT have blood, and togetherness. Bellarke was all about the second theme. 3B was all about them overcoming their problems and returning to kick ass together, because together they are better. Their relationship was central to this season too, even if they aren't a couple yet.
Old 05-30-2016, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

did you guys see this?

I do it every day

bellamy's eye flutter when looking at clarke.

eta: i also saw this on tumblr and a good laugh.

Quote:
do you ever see an opinion that’s so terrible that you actually feel bad for that person’s brain
Old 05-30-2016, 11:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

You guys are just killing it with the comments so I need to process it all later. So I will just say I agree with a lot of it (if not all) for now. And night, Lee and Steph!

Shouldn't you be sleeping soon too Alexa?

Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
Old 05-31-2016, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

should, yes. am, no.

I'm watching scream. amazing late night show before i go to bed.

i just cannot make myself go to bed early, i really cant.

Im so glad tomorrow is tuesday though because its my least favorite day of the week and its the longest so once its over I'm hoping wed-friday will fly by. then i have rehearsal saturday, and then 1 FULL WEEK LEFT! and then the performance weekend, and thennnnn just 2 days. WOO HOO.

its the only thing getting me through at this point.

Then i can come back to the beach!
Old 05-31-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Alexa and I should probably both be sleeping. We both have earlier mornings tomorrow.

Ah, oh well. Screw it. I don't care.

God, he looks so HOT in both of those gifs. Just look how MASCULINE he looks, especially in the "I trust you one."

I've looked at so many gifs of Bob tonight that . . . I HAVE NO OVARIES LEFT!

Jessy, totally agree (once again!) with what you wrote. Their relationship was central to this season . . . and hell, it's central to EVERY season. But this season . . . it just felt more central than ever before, to me.
ICON
Old 05-31-2016, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

You are both so terrible. Lee seems to be more disciplined in the sleep area than you guys.

If there was a single integral relationship on the show, it's BC for sure which is why I hate it when people dilute it down to a simple male/female relationship. It's so much more than that ... these two people simply need each other in their lives. No ifs and buts about it.

Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top