Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2016, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey Nat!!!

Goodnight APRIL!! SWEET BELLARKE/TREE DREAMS!

reposting this again

btw just saw the scene outside the tent where he VERY SOFTLY asks if shes okay and needs anything? OMG so sweet. And then the medicine joke and HIS SMILE. And then when he finds out he didnt tell her about Octavia.

"If anything happens to her, you and me are gonna have problems."

Is it totally weird that I found that so incredibly hot? Like, the angst and then her saying his name twice... wow....

It'd be interesting (and no i dont really want it to happen) to see how he would react if she did something horrible and how long it would really take for him to forgive her.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

No but for real. Clarke is always looking at his lips and checking him out, it's a thing While Bellamy is always respectful and looks at her eyes (*cough*and not at her fantastic earth clavage *cough*). He's such a gentleman
Old 05-24-2016, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

seriously, he's got good self restraint!

YOU GUYS WHEN THAT DUDE POINTED THE GUN AT CLARKE AND YELLED AT HER. Then Bellamy just knocked him out...

I dont think I can continue this rewatch I'm gonna die from this.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
It'd be interesting (and no i dont really want it to happen) to see how he would react if she did something horrible and how long it would really take for him to forgive her.
I think we already had this storyline with her leaving at the end of s2. That was their breaking point and i don't think we're going to have another one. He also forgave her for dropping a bomb to her sister in TONDC (he knew about that since it's one of the things he said to her in 3x05), so really, i don't think we're going to have a similar storyline

Quote:
YOU GUYS WHEN THAT DUDE POINTED THE GUN AT CLARKE AND YELLED AT HER. Then Bellamy just knocked him out...
YES! I'm Becoming Death is such a shippy episode
Old 05-24-2016, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
No but for real. Clarke is always looking at his lips and checking him out, it's a thing While Bellamy is always respectful and looks at her eyes (*cough*and not at her fantastic earth clavage *cough*). He's such a gentleman
Yeah they're always not so subtly checking each other out. How can they not though? Spiritual soulmates and plus they're both so bloody hot so the physical attraction has to be there too.

Don't die yet Alexa! You still have season 4 to enjoy.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-24-2016, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

true. i guess i didnt see her leaving as the same thing but we did get to see him angry with her which i liked.

this gif...

hes looking for her! that scene was so cute with the shoulder touch and him asking if she was feeling better.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-24-2016 at 02:20 AM
Old 05-24-2016, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I think we already had this storyline with her leaving at the end of s2. That was their breaking point and i don't think we're going to have another one. He also forgave her for dropping a bomb to her sister in TONDC (he knew about that since it's one of the things he said to her in 3x05), so really, i don't think we're going to have a similar storyline
Agreed Jessy, don't think they'll go there again so I think other aspects of their dynamic will be explored instead.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-24-2016, 02:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread. I love that we are going through a thread ad day.

Old 05-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

i also love the whole oppenheimer thing and how these two seem to get a lot of little cute jokes between them.
Old 05-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
hes looking for her! that scene was so cute with the shoulder touch and him asking if she was feeling better.
I see you're still movin ahead fast You lost me, sorry, I cannot keep up. Between work and other RL stuff, I just don't manage Also blame it on April, I have been so caught up in reading fanfic for HOURS every night

yeah that scene is my favorite in this episode. Also him knocking that guy out with the butt of his rifle sooo protective.

ETA: oh and tftnt, LOVE the title

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-24-2016, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks!

Sorry Kate I can't stop watching though, absolutely LOVING it. I'll probably finish season 1 tomorrow. haha.

Okay loves, time for sleep. Ill be getting up in 3 hours. Oops. Happy posting!
Old 05-24-2016, 02:37 AM
Elite Fan

sleep well! ttyl

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 05-24-2016, 02:41 AM
Absolute Fan

tftnt... bringing this over from, um maybe two threads ago ?

Sarah
Quote:
Aww did you watch 3B yet? I definitely get the pessimism especially in the first half of the season but things most definitely picked up in the second half of the season and we've gotten a lot of amazing Bellarke moments that are alluding to something romantic in S4. Linctavia though ...

IKR? I was fangirling when I saw the new cast pics because I basically love all the canon ships on the show, ESPECIALLY WK. They're my ship on the show though I love all of them.

Talk to you soon.
i have watched the whole thing but so many scenarios left a sour taste in my mouth and I'm kind of glad i've got a long hiatus to try and get over it

I like the ships on Sense8 too some definitely a lot more that others but its the first show i've actually felt that way about.

I hope Bellarke comes back to being a team in S4, I'm over the overly separated storylines...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 05-24-2016, 02:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey everyone!
And good night for those of you going to bed

Oh, Alexa I was up all night yesterday and rewatching their scenes too! I forgot how much I loved their scenes in season 1, it was amazing. First we had Bellamy being all "Oh Wells too bad Clarke doesn't even see you, she only sees Finn" all those stuff he was saying, I bet it was just him being jealous himself. Trust me, Bellamy did NOT like Finn in season 1, he was constantly rolling his eyes at him or even getting into fights with him... Wonder why?

I loved when he was sick and Clarke sat next to him, put her arm on his back and gave him some water and looked after him. And even though he was way more sick than her at the moment, he still asked her "Are you feeling better" and "It's good" when she said yes. So cute. And I rewatched the Oppenheimer scene like 200 times I can't take their chemistry, it's too much

WHY are they even standing so close to each other?? He might as well put his arm around her so she can put her head on his shoulder and they can watch the skies together

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 05-24-2016, 02:51 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M