Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2016, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, Love is power. YAAAAAASSSS!

Okay, I'll go with the 3x13 "We need each other" just because it was longer.

3x02 or 3x15?
ICON
Old 05-15-2016, 10:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

How can you make me choose, April?? I think it's impossible so I'll just say both. (but probably veering more towards 3x02)

Better parallel: BC forgiving each other in Day Trip/Season 2 finale or "Together" in Season 2 finale/3x13?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-15-2016, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT! The art that you made looks great, Alexa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Well I was thinking about it and I thought instead of doing a top-five we could always do just our top moments? So there's no set number… Because that way will have a ton of pretty moments in there. Unless we don't really want to crowd up the 0P? What are you guys think?
Personally, I'd rather see a top 5 for season 2 than having multiple posts for the OP. Also, are we voting for this? Are we doing a survivor? I'm trying to keep up with the conversations in here but real-life keeps me pretty busy so it's hard for me to go back and read through the threads.

So, I'm trying to keep my expectations low for the season finale but I keep going back to the great unexpected moments with Bellarke in the season 2 finale and I get all excited about the possibilities. I want Bellamy's face to be the first one that Clarke sees when she comes out of the CoL. I want him to be touching her face like he did in 3x02 b/c parallels give me life.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-15-2016, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Amy, we've been posting our personal Top 5 favorite moments, and Alexa's been keeping track since she's making the arts. There was a pretty general consensus on them so far. (i.e. the hug, the 2x16 goodbye, the campfire scene.)

Okay, Sarah. Day Trip/Season 2 finale parallel, even though I loved "Together," too.

"Start with Bellamy Blake" or "You're not the only one trying to save someone you care about" ?

We're totally doing a smutty version of the This or That game this summer, btw.
ICON
Old 05-15-2016, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)

So, I'm trying to keep my expectations low for the season finale but I keep going back to the great unexpected moments with Bellarke in the season 2 finale and I get all excited about the possibilities. I want Bellamy's face to be the first one that Clarke sees when she comes out of the CoL. I want him to be touching her face like he did in 3x02 b/c parallels give me life.
Omg this would be amazing if it happened. ... I have read so many finale theories that it's making my head swirl but this one certainly seems more realistic than some of the other theories. And I'm such a sucker for parallels too so it'll be amazing to have that mirror the 3x02 scene.

April ... ugh another tough one. But I got to go with the "Start with Bellamy Blake" one.

BC hug in 2x16 or 3x13?

And the smutty version sounds fab. Cannot wait!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-15-2016, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Smutty version is going to give me life.

I'll go with the hug in 3x13 since it's not a goodbye hug.

First or second hand-bandaging scene from 3x11?

Finally collected myself enough to post my Extended and Semi-Coherent Episode Thoughts
ICON
Old 05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, everybody!

New video:

Quote:
But the twitter chatter section looks so lonely. I dont have twitter, but any good tweets said lately that could be added there?
There are the Paige's tweets from the 3x02 episode:

Also the ones from Leah Gibson (Gina):

And this one from Chelsey from January:

There are also these old ones from Devon, Sachin and Jarod:

Old 05-15-2016, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but I'm having a little bit of a hard time reading the font on all the past thread titles and future thread titles.
right now its size 1… should i up them to size 2 so its easier to read?

Also April I think I will just put all 3 of the 216 moments in there since they all got votes. So that will take us to a top 6 season 2 moments, but I think thats okay. Also, going to read your review now...

Amy, these are the 6 moments everyone voted for:
-205 hug (6 votes)
-205 fire scene (6 votes)
-209 cant lose you too (6 votes)
-216 staring at one another while bellamy hugs octavia. (4 votes)
-216 pulling lever "together” (3 votes)
-216 hug goodbye "may we meet again” (5 votes)

Would you like to vote? Though I’m sure your top 5 is the same as everyone elses.

A FEW THINGS REGARDING THE OP:

I added a paragraph into the OP about why I love them, I hope that is okay with you guys. If anyone not in there wants to add one, or if anyone wants to change what they wrote I can update it.

Any new videos we want to get added in there?

Same with Tweets! If you see any good ones, take a screen cap and I will stick it in there as well.

I’ve collected caps for season 2, once season 3 is over we can choose our top 10 scenes and I will collect those as well and then get started on the arts .

Do we want to add a fanfiction/arts section as well? We can put in links similar to the other sections so it doesnt over crowd the op with images. i also have a bellarke icon folder on my photobutcket I can link in there. if people have specific icons they want me to add to it, just send them to me and i can.

Quote:
Can we add the latest hug to the OP too, maybe underneath the one from last season?
remind me, what episode was this in? i can search for it, or if someone posts a gif I will do that.

Smutty this or that sounds awesome.

ETA: JESSY YOU ARE AWESOME.

I think I will save those and make them a bit smaller and then i can get them added into the OP!
Old 05-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Loyal Fan

Can i make a suggestion? I think we could do a survivor for the s3 videos at the end of the season while for the scenes we could choose about 10 (because just 5 is impossible) s3 scenes to add in the OP like we did for s2.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jessy, thanks for bringing all those by! I've been thinking the Twitter section of the OP looks lonely, too, and even though the cast is obviously going to be pretty reserved about what they're saying lately, we've still got plenty of great stuff! Plus, it's just a crime not to have something Devon Tweeted on there. I mean, he's, like, the OG Bellarke shipper. And Jarrod's "bellarke or die" one is pretty great. And pretty much all of Paige's, especially her 02/04/16 ones.

ETA: Oh, and Jessy, I think a vid Survivor (or like a bracket face-off game) is in the works this summer! Yep, the plan is just to wait until Season 3 wraps up.

Alexa, I'm going to go read what you wrote! (Oh, update: I read it. Nicely said. )

Oh, and the most recent hug was 3x13, btw.

The font might be better if it's bigger. Or if it's a different font? I don't know, like I said, it could just be my eyes at this point.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 05-15-2016 at 11:28 PM
Old 05-15-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, added Paige and Chelsey to the Honorary list.

Saved the tweets, will get those in ASAP. For now I put a few of them in there just to liven it up a bit. lol.

Changed the text size too. April let me know if you like it better.

Searching for a 3x13 hug now...

Jessy, we already decided on ten for season 3.

A video survivor could be a good idea.
Old 05-15-2016, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Jessy, we already decided on ten for season 3.
Yeah, it would just be impossible to go any lower than that.

Seriously, we've been pretty spoiled with the amount of Bellarke we've gotten during the second half of the season. (Plus 3x02 and 3x05. )

Quote:
A video survivor could be a good idea.
Yep, I believe Lee is going to handle the coding for that stuff (you know how Lee loves coding!), and I was going to collect various vid nominations from people. Jessy, I already expect that you'll have a LOT of noms! Do you go on Youtube and find them, or do you get lost in Tumblr and find them there?
ICON
Old 05-15-2016, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

i haven't even attempted to look at videos yet. i am gonna wait till summer because i know i will just get lose in them.

op looks so good with those tweets in there!
Old 05-15-2016, 11:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Yep, I believe Lee is going to handle the coding for that stuff (you know how Lee loves coding!), and I was going to collect various vid nominations from people. Jessy, I already expect that you'll have a LOT of noms! Do you go on Youtube and find them, or do you get lost in Tumblr and find them there?
I go on You Tube and I've actually done a playlist with my favorites from s3
Bellarke s3 videos
Old 05-15-2016, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was hoping you found them on Tumblr so I'd know who to cast my vote for for Most Likely to Get Lost in Tumblr.

Those Tweets do look good in the OP, Alexa! I didn't realize how many people had actually tweeted about them, just because . . . it's harder for them to do that nowadays. Were you thinking about playing around with them, resizing them and making them smaller?

Quote:
Changed the text size too. April let me know if you like it better.
Now it looks really big. (I feel like I'm being so nitpicky! Sorry!)

You know what, what's the font for the Shipper List and Honorary Shipper List? I feel like that font's a whole lot easier to read.
ICON