Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-13-2016, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awesome!

Oh, I'm SOOOOOOO tired. It's finally caught up to me!

I've stumbled across some new Bellarke fanfics that I really want to try out, but they might have to wait until I'm more with it.
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm out for lunch now but I'll be back for a bit before I crash into bed.

Happy art making Alexa!

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-13-2016, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's Friday nighttttt I guess everyone has lives hahaah I will allow you to leave and get sleep April Lol you deserve it !

Thanks Sarah!
Old 05-13-2016, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, I'm not leaving yet. I'm still here. I found a 5 chapter fanfic that doesn't look like it'll keep me up too late, and it's good so far, so . . . yeah. I'm still here.
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha April ... you seem to be fading in and out of your sleepy phase.

Alexa has the final five moments been finalised yet BTW? Just curious.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-13-2016, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

April you are nuts!!

No Sarah I want to give it another day to vote. I'm gonna work on the season 1 moments first and the other head/heart banner
Old 05-13-2016, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

I see Alexa. Yup hopefully some of the others can cast their vote before it's final.

Nice ... can't wait to see the Head and the Heart one in particular.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-13-2016, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
April you are nuts!!
I know.

Quote:
Haha April ... you seem to be fading in and out of your sleepy phase.
My eyelids feel like they weigh 5 pounds each, but I can't go to bed yet. I just can't. I started stocking up on Bellarke fanfic to read this summer.
ICON
Old 05-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Passionate Fan

Well, it hasn't been that while for me, but it has been a while since it's worked. I mean, this is my list of 2015 ships:
1 - Girl died
2 - Execs are pulling a Disney vs Jalex on them because they're not comics canon, so they can't even be proper friends anymore, apparently
3 - No thread
4 - Spanish show that's ended in 2011, no alive thread
5 - 3 or 4 from brazilian soap operas. I've participated enough in threads, but they're basically extinct now
6 - she kinda left the show and it's not a show that makes incest (more)canon(than it is).
7 - books ended a while ago, I'm in book one
8 - still reading, a year to go till next book

So, yeah, shipping's never easy with me. Other than that, aside from one or two of the above "mentioned", I haven't seen a couple as solid as Bellarke for a long time. Not in terms of writing and development and individual personalities and all. They remind me of one of my all time favorite ships (that didn't become canon, but the author did regret not going down that road). Bellarke is definitely and A+lister on my never ending ships list. It's like top5 if only I could choose just five. Two of the above mentioned ships could have been it, but didn't happen. One of the above mentioned ships actually did. It's an A+lister just like Bellarke. I ship a lot, yes, I'm a shipaholic. I can't spend much time without one shipping addiction. Right now, Bellarke is my major one, but other than them I have one to come(the characters haven't met yet) and two on hiatus. So, yeah, bellarke is basically taking all my time. And my GoT binge watching, in which I never know what I ship. I'm a lannicest fan, but I won't go on tumblr runs or fanvid runs for them. I'm a Jonerys supporter, but they don't even have scenes together. I got recently interested in Yara/Theon, but, yeah... You better not ship at all with this show. I am a bit defensive of lannicest, though, for someone who's not that crazy with fangirling them.
"Because I love you, you idiot!"
Old 05-14-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

How many fics did you save up so far?

God, FF is being SUCH A PAIN and eating my posts.

Another great 3X15 review (non-spoilery) :

Quote:
THOUGHTS on 3x15

Roan’s “you’ve got a gratitude problem” snarl at Clarke made me laugh, as did Bellamy shooting him in the ****ing arm just for funsies because Bellamy’s futile attempts to out alpha male Roan will never cease to delight me. Put your penises away, gentlemen. We have a crisis to solve, then you can measure each other’s dicks.

Raven continues to be the best at everything, and her glare at Roan brought a big ass smile to my face. ICE MECHANIC SHARED BREATHING SPACE FOR .02 SECONDS THATS ALL I NEED.

I yelled MONTY NO when Jasper shived him, because Monty is my precious and I’m so glad he’s still breathing.

CLARKE TRUSTS BELLAMY WITH HER LIFE I REPEAT CLARKE TRUSTS BELLAMY WITH HER LIFE. This is, as the kids say, major. As was Octavia and Roan doing that warrior walk thing together. I’m not saying I ship it, I’m just saying I don’t NOT ship it.

However, in a season full of ****ty plans, that one takes the ****ing cake. “Ontari will just walk outside without guards to take the bait” okay sure kids good plan. Roan, I expected better of you. You’re an adult, and while Bellamy might technically be one he’s usually pretty blinded by his Clarke Boner, but you, Roan, have no such challenge to overcome and therefore I place the blame for there being no Plan B on you.

That was totally not a fatal shot at Roan he’s not dead he can’t be dead I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE.

(Actually I’m reasonably sure that he’s not and they left it ambiguous so they could bring him back next season or write him out depending on his availability. Or else he’s definitely alive and will rescue them at the end of next episode.)

Aww, Miller and Bryan making plans to have a lake house. My odds of Bryan dying this season just went from 80% to 95%.

HARPER HAD BETTER BE FINE I WILL GIVE YOU BRYAN AND JASPER SHOW BUT I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE MY HARPER TOO. However, Jasper was wonderfully creepy in those scenes so A+ Devon Bostick you did good, kid.

Everyone being all *sigh Clarke’s in trouble so of course Bellamy needs to rescue her* was a great moment, even though that’s really only been a thing this season, and at least one of them was a false alarm. But it has still happened three times in fifteen episodes (plus once at the start of season two), so I get why they’re a little exasperated. If things had ended differently, I’m willing to bet Octavia, Pike, Murphy, and Miller might have had a Clarke Boner Intervention with Bellamy where they all sat down and were like “look, your everlasting devotion to her is great and all, but please think your plans through next time because we keep following you in half-baked rescue attempts and at least twice you’ve ended up bleeding and the one time you didn’t it was just because it was a false alarm.”

BELLAMY YELLING ABOUT PROTECTING GROUNDERS I have been asking for this for like, three days and the show delivered. I like that he’s recognizing who the real enemy is, finally.

Octavia and Indra’s moment was so, so touching. I hope Indra’s still alive, because I need that for Octavia.

I thought Clarke being tortured by her mother was the worst thing I was going to see tonight but nope it was actually Clarke weeping and watching her mother hang herself.

Sidenote: as much as my bellarke heart cheered at Abby’s ‘start with Bellamy that’ll get her to crack like a walnut in a vise’ attitude (because that means Abby knows instinctively how much Clarke cares for Bellamy despite having seen them interact what, twice in six months?) I think what we saw with Abby in the noose is that nothing was going to get Clarke to give up that password, not even the death of someone she loves. So I’m glad we didn’t have to watch that scenario play out with bellarke, because 1) wow my heart could not take that 2) Bellamy already thinks very little of himself so I really don’t need him thinking Clarke would let him die to protect her mission and 3) not every scene on the show has to revolve around bellarke and even I can admit that.

My bellarke heart was very happy at the explicit Memori/Bellarke parallels, and that Bellamy burst out of that elevator like a cat with its tail on fire to get her out of the torture device. (That was what they used on Emerson, wasn’t it? Kind of a weird thing to have in a throne room, but whatever I’m giving up on figuring out Grounder culture.)

Jaha: A Disappointment on Many Fronts, as always. Although I definitely thought he was going to decapitate Ontari and it’s weird that he didn’t (especially since she decapitated all those kids, and I love that ‘since she decapitated all those kids’ is now a sentence I have to write, show), but I guess they needed the adventure squad to have that “we can do it! oh wait, we can’t ” scene and that required her head to still be attached to her body. Not sorry to see her go, though.

Pike! Still a thing! Definitely either going to die or be redeemed heroically, and I only want the latter because Michael Beach is a goddamn gift to humanity.

Also, with the previews for next episode coming out I’m wondering if like, bonking people on the head real hard/depriving them of oxygen for awhile gets the chip out, since Abby looked fine and I bet Marcus was *coming out* of his ALIEbot phase when Indra saved him. Or I assume she saved him, idk, I want them both alive so that’s where I’m staying.
+

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 05-14-2016 at 12:22 AM
Old 05-14-2016, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Dp.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-14-2016, 12:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

I honestly always ship some couple from some shows, I have ships all over the place
But Bellarke is very special, it's so well-written, from the start in season 1 when Bellamy was getting nervous touching Clarke (when showing her how to hold the gun) and all the flirty looks between them and then how they manage to intertwine their storylines... It's just beautiful to watch. It's a slow-burn, there were other lovers on the road but they'll always end up together. They're drawn to each other.

Omg that quote Sarah posted (on page 1), I love this part so much
Quote:
Like Lincoln and Octavia, Bellamy and Clarke’s home is with the other since they don’t fit in anywhere else to a degree where they are comfortable in their positions.

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 05-14-2016, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Nat.

Sarah, I think I've saved up about . . . maybe 5 or 6 fics. Although I sort of already launched into reading one of them.
ICON
Old 05-14-2016, 12:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey April!

Did you manage to get some sleep?

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 05-14-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I got 2 hours last night.

And . . . yeah, that's it.
ICON