Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2016, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Probably me neither! Lets kill!

And i love the extended promo! Bellamy worried for clarke of coursseeeeeee and also, we know they are together at least for a little bit.

HERES A GIF SET FOR YOU APRIL CUZ WE TALKED ABOUT THIS.

it's true love

and and and!

http://fyeahbellarke.tumblr.com

eta: TOO MUCH AMAZING I CANT KEEP UP

http://chatnoirs-baton.tumblr.com/post/144277430502

that last one feels sexual somehow.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh my god, keep 'em comin', Alexa!

(It always amazes me that people can gif **** so quickly. It took me, like, an hour to get one done. )

I love how Murphy's always just wanting to leave, and first (in 3x09) Clarke decided they weren't leaving, and now Bellamy's the one saying they're not leaving.
ICON
Old 05-12-2016, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

it all comes down to her!

and i know, i guess when people DL the episodes its easy but dude, my computer is always so slow.

OMG THIS ONE. Another good title idea. I stress we will forget all these though.

https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/4/144278836197

ugh i wish i had photoshop on my mac, i would be using a b/c icon right now, but nooooooo my program is stuck on my old computer. sigh.

eta:

HIS FACEEEE

http://stevenrogered.tumblr.com/post/144275529567
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And can we take a moment to appreciate how much better her hair is starting to look?

And this!

That fade though . . . In the heat of the fangirling moment, I forgot to mention it!
ICON
Old 05-12-2016, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh yeah i loved that fade!

but why cant bellamy just grab her and hold her face and plead with her not to go because he cant lose her and then she can stare at him and then just lean in and kiss him? Why cant I have that?

WHYYYYY
Old 05-12-2016, 11:29 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG this episode. First of all let me say this: Aaron is probably the best writer we have. It's amazing how many little scenes between characters we had in this episode that was also action packed. Usually we have a thing or another, but no, Aaron managed to give us everything in the span of 40 minutes and it was everything i have ever wanted and more. Can we let him write ALL the episodes??

And now onto Bellarke: i can't really form a coerent thought so i will try to do the best i can
First of all let's analyze that 'i trust you' because SHE NEVER TOLD THAT TO HIM BEFORE!! I mean WE know as viewers that she trusts him more than anybody else, that she trusted him more than her boyfriend, mother, everyone, but did she ever tell him that? No, guys, she didn't, that was the first time. And you could tell the realization of how much she does surprised him and this broked me because OMG BELLAMY AND THE LITTLE OPINION HE HAS ABOUT HIMSELF WILL ALWAYS BROKE ME, OKAY? That's why it was so important that Clarke used words with him this time followed by actions, because maybe he can finally shut down the bad voices in his head and believe that he's worthy for her, more worthy than anybody else.

And now to chipped!Abby being a secret Bellarker at heart (but guys, does this mean that real Abby knows how much important those two are to each other? I think that's what this means, and i can't formulate a coherent thought about that ). What broke me about that scene was Clarke's expression:

To me it looks like this is the moment when Clarke herself realize how much important Bellamy is to her. Maybe i'm reaching guys, but she's so shocked in that moment, so broken and so 'OMG i'm screwed'. Of course i think she has always known that she loves him in some way, but i think she realized how much in that moment. This totally falls in my theory that Clarke is a little slow in realizing her own feelings for people. I mean it took Finn telling her that he loved her to realize that 's**t, maybe i do too', or to Lexa to kiss her to realize that 'c**p, maybe i'm attracted to her too'. And this to me seemed another moment of realization, i don't know, we'll see. Anyway, for sure this is the image that came into her head in that moment:

You know i like the fact that they kept ambiguous if Clarke would have cracked or not if Bellamy was on Abby's place (thank you Murphy for saving the day), but the truth is that Abby wasn't the first choice, she was the second. The first choice was Bellamy Blake, he's her first weakness and we already saw her cracking in the past with Roan. Sure, in that moment only her life was on the line, now she needs to save all her friends and basically the whole world, and it's really possible she wouldn't have cracked because of that, but again they kept it ambiguous for a reason, and i like it. Also the fact that they used Abby in the end, gave us that wonderful heart to heart between Bellamy and Murphy (where basically Bellamy admitted that he loves Clarke, or at least he doesn't deny it, and again it's not a surprise for me because i think Bellamy already knows and he doesn't give a fudge if other people know it too, he has always been more in touch with his feelings than Clarke and i love this because usually the woman knows and the man takes forever to get there, but in this case is the contrary) and Bellamy saving both Clarke and her mother (parallel and contrast with 3x02 where he couldn't rescue Clarke from Roan) proving once again that love is NOT weakness. It was Bellamy's love for Clarke that saved the day in this episode (i need a moment to process the last phrase, i've killed myself with that )

I don't know what will happen next week, but i think we have still good stuff coming (and then probably months of hiatus...WHY??).
Old 05-12-2016, 11:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Oh my god, future title for the Bellamy thread?

I'm diving in with you now, Alexa! And I'm finally going to cook some dinner for myself. And I'm not going to sleep much tonight.
Yessss! That might convince him to make his own account and join. Probably not though; he just posts on sports boards.

All these gifs
Old 05-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)

HIS FACEEEE

on va voir
*crying* That was so beautiful!!

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 05-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

they are just so pretty and blowing up my tumblr right now!

great analysis jessy and i totally agree with everything you said.

Quote:
the truth is that Abby wasn't the first choice, she was the second.
just reading that kind of made my heart flutter a bit. i didnt really realize it until you said it but you are right. they only did that to abby after they realized they couldnt get to her with bellamy.
Old 05-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
OMG this episode. First of all let me say this: Aaron is probably the best writer we have. It's amazing how many little scenes between characters we had in this episode that was also action packed. Usually we have a thing or another, but no, Aaron managed to give us everything in the span of 40 minutes and it was everything i have ever wanted and more.
Exactly! Thanks for phrasing that better than I could have.

Last week wasn't my favorite episode (I mean, I liked it but didn't love it), and contrary to popular belief, it's not because it was a Bellarke-Lite episode. It's because it was SUPER plot heavy. Now obviously a lot happened in this week's episode, too, plot-wise, but it was interwoven with the smaller moments, the moments devoted to character, to relationships. And I love that.

Quote:
Can we let him write ALL the episodes??
I was chanting for that on the previous thread. (You know, the one that only got to live for 11 hours.)

Quote:
And now onto Bellarke: i can't really form a coerent thought so i will try to do the best i can
Can I just say, I love how we all say we're TRYING to be coherent?

Quote:
And now to chipped!Abby being a secret Bellarker at heart (but guys, does this mean that real Abby knows how much important those two are to each other?
I think so, too. We've seen it with Raven and Abby (in her Kane interaction) and now with Jasper (with Monty) that ALIE sort of, like, taps into her "host," for lack of a better term. She utilizes their memories, their thoughts, their experiences to further manipulate a situation to her advantage.

And I totally agree with you about Bellamy . . . I think deep down, he knows. Still maybe hasn't admitted it to himself--or maybe he has--but he knows. (He is the heart, after all.) It's like Bob himself said, "Bellamy's feelings have been realized." He realizes he feels something strong, something undeniable . . . but in the midst of all this fighting for survival and everything, I don't think he's really had time to sort out just what those feelings are.

ETA: Hi, Nat!
ICON
Old 05-12-2016, 11:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)

and Bellamy saving both Clarke and her mother (parallel and contrast with 3x02 where he couldn't rescue Clarke from Roan) proving once again that love is NOT weakness. It was Bellamy's love for Clarke that saved the day in this episode (i need a moment to process the last phrase, i've killed myself with that )
Everything you wrote was just spot on, and this part was amazing

Stiles ღ Lydia
Old 05-12-2016, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I second that, Nat! Jessy, that part WAS amazing!

OMG, I took time out to eat dinner (a waaaaaaaaaaay late dinner), and now I'm faced with the reality of the fact that I haven't even scratched the surface of the Bellarke Tumblr tag tonight yet.
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh good luck with that, I'm still tackling it.
Old 05-13-2016, 12:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't even really DIVED in yet. More like I've just stuck my toe in the water. Because I keep coming back here to post!
ICON
Old 05-13-2016, 12:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Aww, thank you guys! I appreciate that you loved my rant

Quote:
Last week wasn't my favorite episode (I mean, I liked it but didn't love it), and contrary to popular belief, it's not because it was a Bellarke-Lite episode. It's because it was SUPER plot heavy. Now obviously a lot happened in this week's episode, too, plot-wise, but it was interwoven with the smaller moments, the moments devoted to character, to relationships. And I love that.
This. I have NOTHING against plot-wise episodes, but you need to give me little moments too, moments where i see where the characters are, and why should i give a c**p about them. This is why this episode was so amazing because you want them to succeed, you want them to save the day because even if imperfect they are a family, they all love each other and we want these damaged heroes to succeed in the end because they deserve it.

Quote:
And I totally agree with you about Bellamy . . . I think deep down, he knows. Still maybe hasn't admitted it to himself--or maybe he has--but he knows. (He is the heart, after all.) It's like Bob himself said, "Bellamy's feelings have been realized." He realizes he feels something strong, something undeniable . . . but in the midst of all this fighting for survival and everything, I don't think he's really had time to sort out just what those feelings are.
I actually think that this is where Clarke is, not Bellamy. In fact in that post i should have probably mentioned that i don't think Clarke realized in that moment to be in love with him, but i think she realized that Bellamy is really her weakness, that what she feels for him is stronger than she thought even if she doesn't know what that is yet. Bellamy i think is a step forward than her IMHO. I think he's already suspecting what these feelings are, expecially because he had multiple occasions this year to analyze those feelings. Maybe he hasn't admitted to himself yet that he's stupidly in love with her, mostly because of his fears, but he at least suspects he is. Of course i could be wrong, this is just my feeling about the subject

Either way, we will probably not have any confirmation in that sense until s4