Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2018, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

I’m oblivious to how anyone is on Twitter right now, and I like it that way. It’s soooo much better.

I do firmly believe that the excitement after the season 4 finale helped attract new viewers, though, so I wish the fandom had that right now. I didn’t hate the season as much as some people, so I’m doing alright. Plus, I’ve got my Con to look forward to.
ICON BY MEL
Old 08-27-2018, 10:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

I went on Twitter because i was excited they started filming and all i got was blah. I went away real quick, lol. Totally agree with you here, Lisa. The bellarke or even the 100 Tag is Now a no zone for me.

Im going in With bellarke expectations like "it can only get better." In Season 2, they were separates for 5 Episodes. In Season 3, they were separates physically and mentally for like 10 Episodes. Season 4 doesnt proof my point so im ignoring that here. I feel like "If they have an Episode of being alive, not separates and not having each other, thats a win win. So when they are Standing Next to each other breathing im "this is so cool" and then i will be so fine.

A Friend of mine online started the 100 and she is Now at 1x08 and guess what she said? She saw "shippy scenes" With bellarke and hopes they turn this into a Love quadrangle like Lost with Raven, Finn, Clarke and Bellamy.
I couldnt spoil her of course, but i just thought "You see it. Welcome to the Family! You are in for a Ride"
Now im waiting for her to watch 1x09, 1x10 and 2x05 and im relieving all those Moments. It involves a lot of "awww" Thinking.
Old 08-28-2018, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

I do firmly believe that the excitement after the season 4 finale helped attract new viewers, though, so I wish the fandom had that right now. I didn’t hate the season as much as some people, so I’m doing alright. Plus, I’ve got my Con to look forward to.
Yeah, it just sucks that fans have given up and become disheartened after season 5 especially after the euphoria of season 4 finale ... but I can’t say that I don’t understand because I feel that way sometimes too. But I’m in this until the end, I’m too far down the trash can now.

I like that line of thinking, Yvonne. They were actually separated the least amount of time in season 5 (once they reunited) but because of the context of it, it seemed extra painful ... but yeah, as long as they’re together and interacting, that is something to look forward to because Beliza always bring something special to their scenes together.

Oh your poor friend ... she has no idea how long that she’ll have to wait (and continue to wait) for canon!Bellarke.

Kate ... fake dating AU fics will have to do for now.
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
Old 08-28-2018, 06:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Honestly, if Jason hadn’t done his interview, the Twitter tags would be better. Maybe not quite as lit as they were after the season 4 finale, but probably not quite so pessimistic, either. (I still haven’t glanced at the tags, and I won’t. I’m just taking your guys’ word for it.)

Lord help me, I might purchase a third Beliza pic for Conageddon. I really want to get my mom in on one of them.
ICON BY MEL
Old 08-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's a lot of disheartened people on tumblr as well. I've got my moments of bright side and my moments of being doom and gloom.

Thanks for looking on the bright side a little Yvonne. Good luck with your friend's watching.

everything else melts away
Old 08-28-2018, 09:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)

Thanks for looking on the bright side a little Yvonne. Good luck with your friend's watching.
Thank you!

That gifset is Beautiful. Can they get that Drink in 6x01, please?
Old 08-28-2018, 09:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Here's to that, Yvonne.

Love that set, Kate.

Honestly, this season just killed my vibe a lot when it comes to Bellarke (never happened to me before this, TBH) ... thankfully the finale helped a bit, otherwise I would be even more bummed out. And it started out so promising too (sigh).

X
Old 08-28-2018, 12:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Honestly, if Jason hadn’t done his interview, the Twitter tags would be better. Maybe not quite as lit as they were after the season 4 finale, but probably not quite so pessimistic, either. (I still haven’t glanced at the tags, and I won’t. I’m just taking your guys’ word for it.)

Quote:

I didn’t hate the season as much as some people, so I’m doing alright. Plus, I’ve got my Con to look forward to.
thats exactly my feelings
season 5 was not that bad even for bellarke bc we had clarke being very loud about bellamy but when u read a interview in the end of season which jason says they are non romantic and platonic we are like WHAT? THIS IS NONSENSE ... he really let the audience down but we cant just ignore their acting its something there
Old 08-28-2018, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I will never believe the end of season 5 wasn't headed for romance for Bellarke. Sorry, but Jason can deny all he wants... he cannot take away what was on the screen. I know so many people who don't even ship but watch the show and they were shocked that Bellarke wasn't romantic in the finale based on what was shown on the screen in season 5. Jason pulled back after he found out more seasons were happening and he cannot convince me otherwise.
Old 08-28-2018, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Honestly, after what we did get in S5, something like a kiss in the finale would have felt rushed and like it came from nowhere to me.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Quote:
Honestly, after what we did get in S5, something like a kiss in the finale would have felt rushed and like it came from nowhere to me.
I do agree. As nice as it would have been to have that heading into the hiatus, it had no place happening in a season where their relationship reached its lowest low.
ICON BY MEL
Old 08-28-2018, 04:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't want it rushed, though at the same time, we've now been waiting 131 years Jason! Waiting another season?

Old 08-28-2018, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

I’ve learned to tune out a lot of what Jason says re the ships on the show. That helped me a lot.

Quote:
Same, it really would have felt out of place. And I’m just glad that we got to see the radio call reveal and how they reunited at least, because otherwise it’ll be even more of a letdown ... but honestly, the show really effed up on the whole “Clarke leaving Bellamy to die” part. I was reading through a meta on that but stopped halfway because it was speaking the truth and was making me think about how badly they did that storyline. When it could have been handled a lot better and still show how much they care for each other, while retaining the angst.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They keep emotions out of it which was a big mistake Sarah.
Old 08-28-2018, 10:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
“Clarke leaving Bellamy to die”
do u guys believe this was the way they found to show to clarke she is in love?
maybe the guilty of it will make her ponder about her feelings and finally discover it ...her love for him bc we know this plot will be explored more in season six
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top