Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2018, 08:07 AM
Master Fan

It would be amazing. I'd have it on repeat. I could accept waiting a long time. Longer than we've already waited if they just gave them an episode like that to confirm what we all can see. Their love runs deep. Can Bellamy and Clarke forget about waking up the others for an episode or five?
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think I could be okay-ish with that if we did get more eventually!
Old 09-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m in no big hurry for them to wake up anyone else, not even my beloved Murphy.

That gifset is amazing! That last gif . . .
ICON
Old 09-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

If only, Kat. I just want them to have a convo that lasts at least five minutes, doesn’t revolve around talking about survival, other people and just focus on them and how they’ve changed and how their relationship has changed and what they’ve been through. Not too much to ask, surely?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-04-2018, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I personally don't like the concept of a rant thread, I feel like it's teetering on bashing territory right off the bat, and that's just not what the board is for. I see no issue with people bitching in here now and then if they want to, as long as the rules are followed and it's not done excessively. I haven't seen excessive negativity in here, personally. Plus, I feel like this should be a place where people can safely speak their frustrations without getting crapped on by other fandoms/ship fans/etc. We're still in here because we obviously still support and want Bellarke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

Quick question: would you guys take no romance happening OR an episode which is just like a mini Bellarke movie, where they finally admit they are in love, have one amazing night but when faced with reality of their endless dangerous they decide they can't be together?
Honestly, at this point I wouldn't mind the night of fun and then for whatever reason they can't be together JUST SMOOCH DAMMIT

Old 09-04-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice picture
Old 09-05-2018, 02:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
Honestly, at this point I wouldn't mind the night of fun and then for whatever reason they can't be together JUST SMOOCH DAMMIT
All the heart eyes and longing looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
If only, Kat. I just want them to have a convo that lasts at least five minutes, doesn’t revolve around talking about survival, other people and just focus on them and how they’ve changed and how their relationship has changed and what they’ve been through. Not too much to ask, surely?
Exactly! That's why everyone should continue to have their beauty sleep. Could you imagine how much would actually be said if they didn't just have stolen moments before the next crisis was dumped on their laps? Their reunion moment was beautiful...then followed by endless drama.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 09-05-2018, 02:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damocles (View Post)
I personally don't like the concept of a rant thread, I feel like it's teetering on bashing territory right off the bat, and that's just not what the board is for. I see no issue with people bitching in here now and then if they want to, as long as the rules are followed and it's not done excessively. I haven't seen excessive negativity in here, personally. Plus, I feel like this should be a place where people can safely speak their frustrations without getting crapped on by other fandoms/ship fans/etc. We're still in here because we obviously still support and want Bellarke!
Well said, Lisa. We don’t always need to be positive all the time even though this should be primarily an appreciation thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)

Exactly! That's why everyone should continue to have their beauty sleep. Could you imagine how much would actually be said if they didn't just have stolen moments before the next crisis was dumped on their laps? Their reunion moment was beautiful...then followed by endless drama.
Ugh yes!! The scenes of Bellamy finding out about Clarke, going to rescue her and then the actual reunion scene was perfect. Apart from the select scenes after that (campfire scene, them acting like old marrieds in the bunker cafeteria scene and the finale scenes of course), their scenes after their reunion was not satisfactory to me as a shipper.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-05-2018, 04:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I see what you guys are saying about a rant thread going too negative. It’s possible. But then again, sometimes people got really negative in the episode threads this year, too. I kind of feel like sometimes I’m not quite being heard when I voice my frustrations with hyper-negative posts in here? We’ve rebounded from it so far, and that’s good, but to me, if this is the only thread where it seems to be happening . . . what does that say about our thread? Do we really want it to be, “Oh, yeah, The 100 board is pretty good, but sometimes the Bellarke thread gets really down and negative?” I mean, I know I don’t.

I understand and support your decision as mods, but it’s just something to keep in mind. I don’t want to come across as if I’m asking for positivity all the time, because I know there have been points this year where I’ve needed a pick-me-up, too. But don’t be surprised if I continue having an uncomfortable reaction to some of the VERY gloomy “show is done, Bellarke is ruined” type of posts that sometimes end up in here. It’s just kind of tough thing for me to see.

Ooh, I love Lola’s little behind the scenes pic of Beliza! I can just imagine her laying in her pod there with her cell phone. (Oh my god, it just dawned on me that there could be cell phones on this new planet. Bellarke could, like, text. Or have phone sex! (Might be the closest thing we get to Bellarke sex. I’d take it. )
ICON
Old 09-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think we just all need to understand and accept that sometimes this thread will be a very happy place and sometimes it won't be. It's all part of the shiiper life to go back and forth with your emotions. And when it's not, it's not turning into nothing but rants and doom and gloom. We're lucky it hasn't got to that level yet. (It has on other shipper threads I've been on)

everything else melts away — herestoimagination: -Nicholas Sparks
Old 09-05-2018, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

April, I hear what you're saying but I just see it a bit differently, I don't really agree that the thread has been hyper-negative (it's one/two negative posts sporadically) and I haven't heard anyone else said that as well. I agree with Kate that it's part of shipper life, of course I'd prefer it if the thread was happy and positive all the time but it just comes with the territory that sometimes we're unhappy about the direction that the ship is taking and need to let it out somewhere. I'd still rather have that than an actual rant thread, because we are not THAT negative most of the time.

Of course, you're entitled to have such a reaction to those "Bellarke is ruined forever." posts because I know that bums me out too, but my suggestion is just not to comment on it if you don't like what someone is saying. And again, those type of posts are far and between so I just don't see the need to have a separate thread now for people to rant in.

As for being negative in the episode threads, it happens from time to time too and I definitely understand it for this season in particular. Again, as long as people are not stepping over the line and bashing characters/actors, I think that's fine to express opinions, whatever they may be.

Ooh, cellphones. Imagine Bellarke texting each other though. I can't quite picture it yet, it just seems like a foreign concept right now.

Wow, I love the idea for this GIFset :

X

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I just can't imagine our show versions using our modern tech. Just have to see what happens.

https://clarkgriffon.tumblr.com/post...at-is-and-what
Old 09-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

Fandom is filled with ups and downs. A lot of which involves ranting. It does feel like policing in my opinion, when someone can't express their disappointment and frustration. It should be a safe space for everyone even fans expressing thoughts which aren't positive (as long as it's not bashing of course).

I'm not one to be too "negative" or deeply upset when it comes to the shortcomings of The 100 or ships on the show but it would make me uneasy coming in here and feeling like it wasn't okay to express it if I were. Just my two cents.

Pretty set. Makes living without new content hard.
Philanthropist.

Old 09-05-2018, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I understand what you guys are saying. Just please be aware that the level of frustration some of you may feel with the season is the level of frustration I in turn feel when I see posts proclaiming the show or the ship as done or ruined forever. I will try not to comment on it anymore and will take a break from the thread if I need to.

Hypothetical: Say someone does drop off a hyper-negative post or a big rant in here in the future, especially someone who is a new or very infrequent poster who maybe doesn’t know how we are all still trying to remain hopeful for the future. Would it be wrong of me to link them to the rant thread on Bob’s board just as an option to vent there? I certainly wouldn’t want to come across as if I’m trying to lure them away from this board in favor of another, but that thread does exist over there, and it’s a good place to just let it all out if you need to. I mean, even I used it this season about a topic I didn’t want to post too much about here.

Those gifs of them laying there are really pretty.

Guess what, guys? I’m going to try my hand at making a Bellarke video for the 200th thread! I’m so excited. I’ve got a song in mind. I kind of want to make a badass/action heavy Bellarke vid because so many of them are soft and romantic. Of course I’ll inevitably make some of those, too!
ICON
Old 09-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Sure, suggest they go there. Might as well put that thread to use.