Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-25-2018, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
A lot of season 5 moments SERIOUSLY would be out of place and wouldn't make sense if that was not what TPTB intended with Bellarke. (And to add, I feel like the fact that Bellarke ARE canon in the books is exactly the reason why Jason is reluctant to go there. Like I feel if they weren't, he wouldn't be so opposed to talking about them as a potentially romantic pairing.)

He did say that but didn't he sort of backtrack after that? I honestly can't keep track of it anymore.
You make a good point about Jason wanting to do opposite.

Did he backtrack? That sucks. I guess the bottom line is we shouldn't rely on anything he says. Season 5, though, told a story. There's no way romantic foreshadowing wasn't happening in season 5. It was. It was so clear.
Old 08-25-2018, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t think he backtracked on that. That was a while ago that he said that.

Book Bellarke is such a pale imitation of show Bellarke. I just can’t even. Fanfic is so much better.

Interesting read from Tumblr there. (I think Tumblr fans held up pretty well this season, it seems?) I used to think Echo might know how strongly Bellamy feels about Clarke, but now I think she doesn’t. Because yeah, if she really knew, she wouldn’t have talked about killing Clarke in 5x12.
ICON
Old 08-25-2018, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agree. Also, I just can't imagine Bellamy talking about Clarke with her.
Old 08-25-2018, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I just hope that Becho are done early in season 6. I am concerned Jason's going to write Clarke as totally fine with their dynamic which will enrage me since she was far from fine in season 5.

Time for a new thread. Who wants to start? I would but I suck at titles, lol.
Old 08-25-2018, 04:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

i loooved this reading sarah!

this: --- All of which leaves the conclusion that Echo truly does not understand how much Clarke’s death (at the hands of either herself or anyone else) would hurt him, or why. --- i did not realize that but it makes a lot of sense

this part: -- Back to my point though, I’d argue that the audience not being able to see Bellamy’s reaction to Clarke almost running to her death again, is a reflection of that ignorance of Bellamy’s feelings on both Echo and Clarke’s parts, for differing reasons.

We as the audience know that Bellamy was more than likely losing his goddamn mind. We’ve seen him react to Clarke’s impending doom in exactly the way I think we’re all imagining at least three times this season alone (5x03, 5x06, and 5x08, respectively). We’ve seen it enough that we don’t need to see it again to realize what’s going on. But as the last screenshot points out, neither Echo nor Clarke actually see it at all. Madi does, though. -- i did not get it! too hard for me to interpret ...

but it makes me wonder: do u guys feel maybe its a problem when bellamy says to clarke ´´ Im not leaving MY FRIENDS? I cant do that again ´´ the word friend jaja

i found those in pinterest -->
Old 08-25-2018, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

http://www.fanforum.com/f34/%E2%98%8...love-63212412/

amelia | icon: mel