Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2018, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so, too. But yeah, it’s really sad to think that he expects he’ll have to do that.
ICON
Old 04-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It won't happen but I'd kinda like to know what he would say.
Old 04-26-2018, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, right?

Hey, Jaclyn and Marcella are doing something with the LM Reactions girls this weekend!
ICON
Old 04-26-2018, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I’m still hopeful, too. Nothing in the premiere has made me less hopeful.

Glad you’re still doing no spoilers, Kate. (Oh, Sharon. Oh, Sharon. ) Who’s left in the No Spoiler Kru? You, me, Amelia, Paula?
April
I think so, yes. NoSpoilerKru

I need Madi to be the one to spill the beans over Clarke's radio messages to Bellamy
How awesome would that be? And yes, she will recognize him because of the drawing(s), I'm pretty sure. I've read several fanfics, where she blurts out something along the lines of "you did not have a beard in the drawings"
And he's like "what drawings?"

Love the rain parallel gifs, Sarah

Kate, that "back by popular demand" is great

April, that is really sad
But we're fairly certain that they'll meet Clarke first, right? I guess there is a remote chance that they'll make radio contact with the bunker before knowing she's alive? Do you think we'll see flashbacks of Bellamy being all torn up about leaving Clarke behind in general?

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 04-27-2018, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I’m still hopeful, too. Nothing in the premiere has made me less hopeful.

Glad you’re still doing no spoilers, Kate. (Oh, Sharon. Oh, Sharon. ) Who’s left in the No Spoiler Kru? You, me, Amelia, Paula?
No Spoiler Kru!!
Old 04-27-2018, 12:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

I hope I got this right, US Kate, loved that gif you posted of Clarke saying, 'Bitch I'm back'.

EU Kate, I really hope we get at least one flashback of Bellamy being torn up about leaving Clarke behind. Or a bit of him mourning her death. If not, definitely mentions of how he was like.

I always thought during this hiatus that Bellamy needed to be attached after these 6 years, so that Clarke will wake up to her romantic feelings for him. I felt like Bellamy had identified his own for a while. But with Clarke, I think she didn't know what her feelings were exactly. She knew she needed him and cared deeply for him, but I think having her see him with someone else in a romantic way, will help her realise what she has felt for a long time.
But I don't know, I'm afraid that if we don't get much reaction from her about his relationship with Echo, aside from who Echo use to be, then I have a feeling Bellarke is never going to be canon.
So I'm definitely hoping for some kind of romantic jealous reaction.
Old 04-27-2018, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
It won't happen but I'd kinda like to know what he would say.
Me three.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy4839 (View Post)

But with Clarke, I think she didn't know what her feelings were exactly. She knew she needed him and cared deeply for him, but I think having her see him with someone else in a romantic way, will help her realise what she has felt for a long time.
But I don't know, I'm afraid that if we don't get much reaction from her about his relationship with Echo, aside from who Echo use to be, then I have a feeling Bellarke is never going to be canon.
So I'm definitely hoping for some kind of romantic jealous reaction.
Excellent point, Susan. I feel like this is a good barometer for whether TPTB will ever go there .. sometimes, you need an external “force” (so to speak) to re-examine a relationship/feelings and whether there’s something more than friendship there. It’ll be pretty depressing if there wasn’t any reaction to it so I hope not.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-27-2018, 03:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

I think Clarke has already realized her feelings for Bellamy. I think when she said "hurry" in 4x13 that wasn't what she wanted to say but ILY means goodbye in her world. Same with when she told him over the radio that he did what he had to do etc. She didn't want it be goodbye. She has been radioing him for 6 years, hoping he will come back to her.

To me it feels like when Ross came back from China with Julie although I don't think they will make it a love triangle. I'm not sure we will see a reaction from Clarke because I don't think the three of them will be in many scenes together. They usually split the groups up to tell multiple connected story lines and I'm sure they will this year too.
Old 04-27-2018, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

You got it right Susan

Pretty sure Spacekru reunites with Clarke before those bunker doors ever open. Madi telling Bellamy is a big fanfic thing but I do think it's possible.

We're still breathing.
Old 04-27-2018, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't want Bellamy to know before he actually sees her. The fact if he doesn't have any warning... omg, I can't wait.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 04-27-2018, 08:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
I need Madi to be the one to spill the beans over Clarke's radio messages to Bellamy
How awesome would that be? And yes, she will recognize him because of the drawing(s), I'm pretty sure. I've read several fanfics, where she blurts out something along the lines of "you did not have a beard in the drawings"
And he's like "what drawings?"

But we're fairly certain that they'll meet Clarke first, right? I guess there is a remote chance that they'll make radio contact with the bunker before knowing she's alive? Do you think we'll see flashbacks of Bellamy being all torn up about leaving Clarke behind in general?
Oh, I like that. I hope that it plays out that way and then we get to see him react as he sees the drawings that Clarke has of him.

I feel like we might not, TBH. (but hoping I'm wrong ) I really want to see that, in his grieve over Clarke's "death" especially in the first few weeks after it happened. Of course, he needs to move on after that and not let it consume him.

I still personally don't think that either one of them have realised their feelings for each other YET. Like it's nagging of the back of their heads (maybe) but they've pushed it aside to focus on whatever is going on/rationalise it away as caring for each other as friends etc. So even though their actions show that they have something deeper than a simple friendship going on, I don't think that they've admitted that to themselves just yet.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-27-2018, 08:21 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
I really don't want Bellamy to know before he actually sees her. The fact if he doesn't have any warning... omg, I can't wait.
So if it's Madi who tells him, I would prefer it to be super cryptic like "My mom told me about you." and Bellamy being like "Alright, weird but whatever, you seem like a cool kid. Let's go save your mom." You know?

I don't know what I want really.
Old 04-27-2018, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

at that convo, Mel. Ahaha, now I want that. I think.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-27-2018, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like we will not have many SpaceKru flashbacks now, for some reason.

I think Clarke will have a reaction but possibly not a huge one, because Clarke is very guarded with her emotions and keeps a lot of stuff inside. So I don’t think we should lose hope if she isn’t, like, overtly jealous. That actually doesn’t strike me as very in character. I think it could be more subtle.

There are aspects I like about the idea of Bellamy finding out she’s alive before he sees her and aspects I like about him having no idea until he sees her. So I’ll be good with either one.

I’m not reading this, of course, because I assume there are spoilers, but here:

Conaggedon ships Bellarke, and I love them for it.
ICON
Old 04-27-2018, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
I think Clarke has already realized her feelings for Bellamy. I think when she said "hurry" in 4x13 that wasn't what she wanted to say but ILY means goodbye in her world. Same with when she told him over the radio that he did what he had to do etc. She didn't want it be goodbye. She has been radioing him for 6 years, hoping he will come back to her.
See, to me, I don't think that was her romantic feelings for him showing. I know she loves him, but I don't think she knows it's in a romantic way.
Like Sarah said, I think her and Bellamy were too distracted with one war after another to have time to deal with what they were feeling. Although, I think Bellamy's looks and careses seem to be telling, but also subtle that they could be interpreted as friendship incase they don't choose to make them canon. But that's just my interpretation.

ETA
Quote:
I think Clarke will have a reaction but possibly not a huge one, because Clarke is very guarded with her emotions and keeps a lot of stuff inside. So I don’t think we should lose hope if she isn’t, like, overtly jealous. That actually doesn’t strike me as very in character. I think it could be more subtle.
I will be happy with a bread crumb. Because yeah, I can only imagine Clarke giving subtle looks. And maybe she also gets into a silly argument with Echo or Bellamy. Anyway, we will see.

Last edited by snoopy4839; 04-27-2018 at 09:01 AM