Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2018, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

They seemed really psyched about the idea to do an Indie movie, actually

Now I want this to happen

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 03-18-2018, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really hope that they can make it happen ... I’m sure that if they get a good script and the timing is right, they’d seriously consider it.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-18-2018, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Asking them to do poses like that makes me so uncomfortable.

I don't mind the one that Jaclyn and Marcella did, but that one is just like... too intimate and weird, imo.
Same, tbh I would never have the nerve to ask them to do that, even if I wanted to Which I don't. Just seems weird because they can't really say no, either??

Ugh all these tidbits, spoilery-ish things are making me so confused and anxious for what's to come

Old 03-18-2018, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

I AM SO OVERWHELMED BY THE BELLARKE/BOB + ELIZA GOODNESS WE'RE GETTING
Old 03-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You guys. It was INCREDIBLE. Yes, the one downside is that now I know more than I wanted to. But obviously it’s worth being slightly spoiled to be able to attend this and have such an experience! The cast had an amazing time and worked so hard to make sure we did, too!

And Bob said I MADE the experience for him this weekend, so, you know . . .

Their panel together was amazing. Jo came into Bob’s VIP room today and was like, “Well, I think I know which panels you guys are most excited for!” She did a great job moderating and was super sweet to me. She said I had some great questions today.

I can’t even tell you guys everything right now, not even half of it, not even a quarter of it.

As for the wild fan pics . . . I watched most of them happen. Bob and Eliza were having fun with it. He actually joked around and was like, “NO! NO!” to Eliza after Jaclyn and Marcella’s photo. (Those girls are awesome. I think they were shocked that Bob has seen their vids. God, makes you wonder what else he has seen online. )

There was a definitely a big Bellarke presence here this weekend, but it seemed that everyone got along regardless of ship preference. I made a lot of friends. People said I was super bubbly and smiley, and whenever they found out I was “Pumpkin Queen,” they were like, “Oh, that’s you?”

Bob and Eliza literally have an ADORABLE friendship, and they seemed really excited to do this panel for everyone. Bob asked us (while we were rounding people up for the group VIP photo he so generously agreed to take with us) if we were going to his and Eliza’s panel, and we’re all like, “Uh, yeah!” And he was like, “Yeah, it’s been a while since we’ve done one. I think since . . .” And when he couldn’t think of it, we were all like, “2015.”

Their panel was amazing, as you know if you’ve watched. Utterly hilarious. And for anyone who liked the part where he was acting out Clarke while she said the dialogue . . . hey, who asked the question that led to that moment? *raises hand*

As the cast was all leaving, he looked back and was like, “Where’s Eliza?” I get the sense that he likes to be able to help look out for her at these things.
ICON
Old 03-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love that write up, and I was living so vicariously through you this weekend. I think we all were. It really sounds like it all went pretty well considering we weren't sure the con was even legit at first. I'm so happy that you got to have this experience, April. Something that's really unforgettable, to be honest.

I really love how much Beliza content we got this weekend.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 03-18-2018, 09:29 PM
Addicted Fan

April, love hearing your take, and I can’t wait to hear more!

They really do seem like they have a great, sweet friendship. I’m glad they aren’t afraid to show it now.
Old 03-18-2018, 09:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was pretty obvious how much fun they have together and how much they do care for each other. And you can tell that they’ve known each other for a long time.

Then there’s Bob and Zach, who are . . . well, Bob and Zach.

I am so touched by how happy you guys have all been for me this weekend.
ICON
Old 03-18-2018, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm so thirsty for season five. I need a Hermione Granger timeturner for April 24th.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’ll admit, I’ve gotten a lot thirstier now.
ICON
Old 03-18-2018, 10:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
It was pretty obvious how much fun they have together and how much they do care for each other. And you can tell that they’ve known each other for a long time.

Then there’s Bob and Zach, who are . . . well, Bob and Zach.

I am so touched by how happy you guys have all been for me this weekend.
Oh my goodness, you deserve this, and you got an unbelievable experience in this con.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know, I think maybe it was fate. Had Bob not cancelled my first two conventions, I might not have been so eager to take a leap of faith on this one. But I did, and I got so much more than I ever could have hoped for.
ICON
Old 03-18-2018, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think so, April. And luckily you were still able to meet some other people, including Eliza (and me ) at those other cons. Third time was meant to be the charm, I think.

Old 03-18-2018, 10:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You know, I think maybe it was fate. Had Bob not cancelled my first two conventions, I might not have been so eager to take a leap of faith on this one. But I did, and I got so much more than I ever could have hoped for.
Oh my gosh, yesssss! I totally wrote something similar to this yesterday. I was kind of happy Bob cancelled the other 2 so you could do this one because it seems like the best experience of them all.
Old 03-19-2018, 01:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it was the best experience because the cast was so passionate about it. It meant a lot to them, and they were excited to have this more intimate experience with the fans in the states. Bob even told a couple people never to go to SDCC. He says it’s too much press. But this was all about giving the fans an unforgettable experience.

Plus, I mean . . . it was Boston on St. Patrick’s Day. So that was awesome.

I’m still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I’ve probably hugged Bob Morley 20 times.
ICON