Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-16-2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I’m fine with the Braven talk in here (under cuts) because some of it is relevant to our feelings about that happening vs what that means for Bellarke, as long as it’s not excessive. And some of us multiship so it’ll come up once in a while, I feel.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 01-16-2018, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

As long as I don't have to read it and it doesn't take over the thread, okay.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don’t mind other ship talk if it relates to Bellarke. We’ve discussed Flarke and Clexa in here, plus Niylarke and . . . what is Bellamy/Gina? Bina? Maybe an unpopular opinion, but I liked her. Poor Gina.

I wonder how/when she and Bellamy got together. She was nice, but they were clearly kind of mismatched. And he was running off after Clarke, so . . . you know, that kind of sucked for Gina.
ICON
Old 01-16-2018, 06:07 PM
Supreme Fan

Welcome back, Zohar

I would be really sad if Bellamy spent those six years pining for Clarke. I hope that once they're reunited their relationship continues to be special and awesome, but six years is quite a long time to not move on when he thinks she is dead.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Can't you just keep that stuff on those threads? It makes me uncomfortable to come into threads and have other ships being talked about there. I'm not a multi-shipper.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kate, as long as the multishipper talk is relevant to Bellarke (parallels to their relationship etc), I don’t see why there’s an issue with that sort of discussions going on. Since we have had them in the past too, even if most people here aren’t multishippers either.

I do think that the lengthier discussions are more appropriate under a cut, in case you/others prefer not to read them.

You’re right, Marie. Shipper goggles aside, I wouldn’t want Bellamy to be unhappy and pining away for Clarke all those years. It’s not healthy and wouldn’t be fair to him. It seems like Clarke found happiness in those 6 years so should Bellamy.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 01-16-2018 at 07:17 PM
Old 01-16-2018, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

But you weren't talking about parallels, etc. with Bellarke and Bellamy and Raven. And just because people were fine with it in the past doesn't make it okay now. I guess I'll just have to be uncomfortable here instead of you guys talking about those things on their actual threads.

I don't know that we can say Clarke found happiness in those 6 years. Having Madi around probably does make her happy but that's not the same thing as being happy.
Old 01-16-2018, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)

Bellamy pining 6 long years for someone he thinks is dead, really is the stuff of romance novels
I know Too bad stuff like that doesn't fit in The 100 world
My hopeless romantic side has no place here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellarkes (View Post)
I feel like all my messeges on this thread is me coming back and y'all are welcoming me.
We get a little excited each time it happens

Amelia - totally agreed with what you said behind the cut re: Braven. Why does this show play with my emotions so?

I HATE CONFLICTING EMOTIONS IN GENERAL

This is why the season finale destroyed me so much

I was so emo over Bellamy and Clarke being separated for six years...but it also seemed like a good idea...and also she was attempting to radio him...but we are left to assume he probably doesn't hear them...STOP IT JASON AND CO.

And you want the characters to be happy individually as well, so if that means Bellamy is getting action in space and Clarke is like, humping a tree then so be it! Just have to have faith that they will find eachother again and like, like eachother in that way

I love cold medicine.

Kate - you can scroll by the Braven stuff that was briefly mentioned, and put under a cut. It was brought up for the reasons I'm mentioning above. If it relates back to Bellarke, it's fine. Sometimes threads go slightly OT for a very brief period of time. Sarah and I are here to moderate the threads.

Old 01-16-2018, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Whatever. Can we please talk about something else now?

Old 01-16-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate, you seem kind of upset. I don’t think anyone wants to make you feel uncomfortable, but the “whatever” in response to our mods makes it a little bit uncomfortable, you know? While this is the Bellarke thread, it’s also a place to think about Bellamy and Clarke as individuals, which is why we sometimes bring up the other relationships and dynamics that they have. I’m not necessarily a multi-shipper, either, so sometimes if I see someone talking about, say, the possibility of Becho, I just scroll past.

But tbh, I’m sticking by my theory that they’re going to have Bellamy have hooked up with someone on the other ship instead. It’ll be like a subverting our expectations type of thing. But if it does happen, with anyone, it just won’t really MATTER that much because . . . it’s all about the story we’re seeing on screen. And the story we’re seeing is a story with Bellarke at its center. Didn’t JR say something like that after the finale or at SDCC or something? How it’s always been their story and will continue to be their story?

Amelia, are you giving it a go on that Valentine’s Day fic? With that miserable (in my incessantly single opinion) holiday coming up, I need something to look forward to.
ICON

Last edited by April7739; 01-16-2018 at 09:01 PM
Old 01-16-2018, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, okay, I was gonna say, I didn’t think Amelia succumbed to spoilers. She and I are in this . . . wait for it . . . together.
I have not, except for when I get accidentally picture spoiler (so for some outfits and stuff) due to IG. Really gotta stop going into the IG explore page. But I don't really know any plot spoilers, so I'm staying as strong as possible.

And yes, I am going to give that fic a shot. I'm incessantly single as well, so... I can live vicariously through my writing.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 01-16-2018, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ooh, I’m so exited! Will you post it on Valentine’s Day then like you posted your New Year’s one on NYE?

Yeah, as strong as I am with the spoiler free policy, I have seen a few pics with outfits, but oh well. The plot spoilers are the main thing to avoid.
ICON
Old 01-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Will you post it on Valentine’s Day then like you posted your New Year’s one on NYE?
Yeah, probably either early Valentine's Day or perhaps the night before, depending on how much editing of it I have to do.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 01-17-2018, 03:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally all caught up! Sorry I’ve been MIA. busy busy busy! I just gotta make it to March.

Sarah are you gonna add the season 4 banners to the OP? I probably wont be able to start a thread any time soon.

19 for sure in the survivor. Smiles are cute but its more about them being safe?

I agree that its better that BC were separated and apart during this time jump because we didnt miss any moments between them. And its not AS sad as it could have been had they been TOGETHER already.

Braven is not going to happen, that I can like 98% guarantee. I just dont see the show creating unnecessary drama. Bellamy/Echo seems far more likely, which I am fine with because I think it’ll be just sex.
Old 01-17-2018, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kate, I’m sorry if you feel that way but I feel like it’s unreasonable to expect everyone here to NOT talk about other ships in here (ever) because you feel uncomfortable over it. No one here has raised any comments so far about there being too much of those sort of posts in here.

The parallels was clearly just one example of the relevant times that other ships might be brought up. I definitely agree that if the comment/post is purely about Braven/other ships, it should be in the respective threads but most of the time, the points brought up here ARE relevant to our analysis of the BC relationship.

And I honestly don’t appreciate that “whatever” comment you made to Lisa, she was nicely trying to explain how it’s been done on the board so far. Trust that we, as mods, have moderated this thread fairly in the past and will continue to do so. And again, I did say that if the talk is more detailed, it should be under a cut. In any case, it’s not difficult to scroll by comments (as April has done) if what is being said isn’t of interest to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)

I don't know that we can say Clarke found happiness in those 6 years. Having Madi around probably does make her happy but that's not the same thing as being happy.
Fair point. I guess that we’ll see when season 5 premieres but of course I hope that she was happy in those years.

I liked Gina too, April (RIP ) … plus, Leah said nice things about Bellarke so that was sweet to hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
And you want the characters to be happy individually as well, so if that means Bellamy is getting action in space and Clarke is like, humping a tree then so be it! Just have to have faith that they will find eachother again and like, like eachother in that way
Lisa … now, I’m imagining Clarke humping a tree. Lordy.

Alexa, sure! I’ll add on the banners later. Also to everyone, I feel like the OP is getting clunky so let me try to see how to make it a bit less ... long? But yet still having the important bits in there of course.

Other comments later, lovelies!

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 01-17-2018 at 04:37 AM