Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2017, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I think everyone hates their voice! lol.
Yeah, doesn't it have something to do with how we hear the sound of our own voice differently because we're speaking it? But then we hear it on a video or phone or something, it sounds different to us because we're not saying it in that moment? Idk how to explain it.

Quote:
That's true April but i can be pretty shy when I first meet people because I don't know what to say LOL. I can be awkward.
You, shy?

Quote:
I just feel like, If I ever met Bob or Richard it would be such a great thing for me but then for them, they would forget the next minute LOL. Ya know, so in that way it would disappointing. At least by never meeting them I can pretend that someday I would meet them in a much cooler way haha.
Yeah, you have to be realistic and realize that they meet hundreds of fans in a day. But I think the best approach is, "I don't expect them to remember me, but it's cool if they do." You have to find ways to make yourself memorable, preferably without being obnoxious. So maybe a memorable outfit, saying something memorable, having them sign something unique, or telling them something interesting about yourself. I'm pretty sure James Marsters is the only one who remembers me this weekend, but part of that is because I went through his line three times and went to his concert. But I also told him I'm a teacher, so that's who he knows me as: The teacher.

Amelia, thanks for going up to James with me.

Quote:
It would be so weird to be a celebrity and have to talk to fans all the time. I imagine it would get annoying sometimes. I mean at first its probably great to have people love you and support you, but to not be able to go anywhere without someone coming up to you would be frustrating i think.
I agree, which is why I kept my cool here. I'll admit, I might have loitered in the lobby and bar longer if Bob had been here. That's not creepy, is it? (It's totally creepy. )

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 06-19-2017, 01:39 AM
My specialty is Ice

Its nice having you in the same time zone, you are up at the same time haha.

If you always lived on the west coast this thread would be even more popping! (Well and if I was around more haha)

Yeah, our voices sound different to us than they do to other people. But TBH ive never cared about anyones voice before.

Quote:
You, shy?

Just at first! Not shy really, just quiet. But I would probably drink a bit first and then Id be totally social. When Im just a tiny bit buzzed I am so outgoing lol.

That's so cute about James and that he remembers you! You should try messaging him on twitter and see if he responds.

Adam from Survivor messaged me a few times on twitter and liked a few posts too, but its a fake account so he wouldn't know the real me haha.

I do have purple hair now so hey, maybe that would stand out haha.

Maybe its better for your mental health that Bob isn't there.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100
Agent Carter

Gosh, I need to catch up later but glad to see this thread more active again.

Yeah, I agree that it's super weird to hear your own voice. Mine seems so high pitched and I talk super fast when I'm nervous so it's all a hot mess. So, me talking to a celebrity would be a nightmare situation probably though I appreciate that you think that I would be able to say something, April.

April already posted this in the News and Media thread but this is cute.

Can just imagine her sending Bob the picture and saying, "See, this is what you missed." And how cute is the fact that the Blakes cosplayers are actual siblings?

Old 06-19-2017, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Maybe it is better for my mental health, Alexa.

Yeah, gotta love the fact that the Blakes cosplayers are actual siblings. Super cute. I'm glad Eliza wanted to send that to Bob.

Okay, question for all of you: What would you want to say to Eliza and/or Bob if you met them? Not necessarily what you would end up saying, but what you would want to be able to say.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 06-19-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100
Agent Carter

Good question, April. I think that mine will be similar to what you said, how much the Bellarke relationship and their characters mean to me (individually) and how they ruin me emotionally every week but I wouldn't give it up for anything. It's truly an amazing (though also flawed) show and I'll always be grateful for having stumbled upon it since it also led me to the most amazing bunch of fellow fans here. I truly mean it, so happy to have meet all these awesome people on the board. /mushy post
Old 06-19-2017, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Aww, that's sweet! No, I get it, though. Amelia and I were mentioning some of you guys yesterday as if we'd all met in real life before. You really do get to know people and appreciate them, even when it's not face to face. And we spend so much time posting together that honestly I interact with many of you more than some of my real life friends.

Sarah, if you could say all of that to them and be eloquent about it, that would be a major accomplishment!

I have so many things at this point that I would want to say to Bob, so I'd have to narrow it down. It may be starting with that good-natured guilt trip, though.

Do we know if they're doing another Unity Days convention this year?

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 06-19-2017, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100
Agent Carter

Right back at you. It just feels like a family and even though we get busy sometimes, we still talk to each other a lot ... and yes, sometimes more than I talk with RL friends. I just love the sense of community and frankly FF still offers that in spades, compared to other social media outlets.

BTW, heard back from Kate. She's dealing with a lot of RL things so she'll pop on back when she gets things a bit settled. So glad to hear from her, whew. So thought that people here might like to know too.

Good natured guilt trip ... sounds fine to me.

Nope, nothing announced yet but I would think that the cast would love to do it this round too. They seemed to have a blast the last time around. I also wonder if they're attending Comic Con this year.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Knowing me, I'd probably say something about most shows annoying me on TV, but The 100 doesn't, and I actually get excited about it. Not very eloquent, I know, but I don't see me getting deep with them. I know I'd joke about my husband being a Bellamy Stan. I'd probably be too nervous to say anything Bellarke specific because I don't know how they'd take it.

Last edited by Steph26; 06-19-2017 at 03:08 PM
Old 06-19-2017, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100
Agent Carter

Oh yes, you definitely have to tell Bob about your hubby, Steph. I think that a general comment about how you love the Bellarke dynamic is probably pretty safe.

Another TV Scoop poll: TV Scoop Awards 2017: Vote for the Best Fight and Musical Moment | E! News

Strange category though ... Clarke's "I see you" to Bellamy is up for Best Musical Moment.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Ooh, I love "I See You"!!! Voted for that and the conclave for best fight.

Will post more later when I am on solid land.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 06-19-2017, 07:30 PM
My specialty is Ice

They are so pretty.

Ugh I dont know even know what I would say to them honestly, I literally wouldnt be able to think if I saw Bob. I'd want to say something meaningful but it'd probably just be cliche. So I'd probably try to say something about their other projects so they knew I was a fan of theirs from other things.. Well, at least in Bob's case. lol. And OF COURSE I'd mention murphamy haha. I might have to ask Eliza who she wishes she could work more with and what she thinks of the murphy/clarke dynamic. Oh and id tell them how good their accents are!

Oh I dont have many real life friends. So you guys are way better haha.

Good to know about Kate! I would say I missed her but I've been sorta MIA too lol.
Old 06-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Ah, flight's delayed. I'll post now.

Thanks for the Kate update, Sarah! Happy to hear she'll be back once things calm down.

Alexa, I thought about mentioning Lost in the White City to Bob. Maybe I still will. Someday. I think he'd love to know that people watch other stuff for him, too.

If you mentioned the Murphy/Clarke dynamic, Eliza, she'd gush about Richard, which you would enjoy hearing.

Steph, if you ever meet Bob, your husband had better be with you!

Sarah, I agree about the sense of community here. You guys are really, truly my friends.

I just spent the entire first part of my flight watching Bellarke and Bellamy vids. It was awesome. Best flight of my life. It went too quickly.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Old 06-19-2017, 08:02 PM
My specialty is Ice

Sorry about your flight April! That's a great way to make the time go by for sure!

Quote:
If you mentioned the Murphy/Clarke dynamic, Eliza, she'd gush about Richard, which you would enjoy hearing.
Oh yeah Id be like "Hi Eliza, nice to meet you, so tell me more about Richard..." LOL.

This thread/forum is the best on ff hands down. Like, even I admit that the 100 and BC arent even in my ALL TIME favorite shows or ships But I have such a bigger love for the show and cast and fandom because of this board.

(They are in my top 10 obviously, just not right at the top like for other people. I will say though that Bob and Richard are at the top in terms of male celebs though. )
Old 06-20-2017, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100
Agent Carter

That would be interesting to ask Eliza about the Clarke/Murphy dynamic, Alexa. That's one relationship that hasn't really been touched on, so far.

So is mentioning Lost in the White City to him, April. I'm guessing that he still thinks that since the movie is so hard to get a hold of, that many of the 100 fans have not watched it so he'll be happy to hear that you've watched/loved it and him in it.

I'm really glad that you guys feel this way. The past mods and now me and Lisa have always tried to make this a great/positive place to post on and even when I first joined, I always felt welcomed but even more so now. You guys are the best and are amazeballs. For real. Whenever one of us is missing, it just doesn't feel the same.

And April, you spent the whole flight watching video? I'm jealous TBH. *still yet to watch any season 4 videos*

Last edited by pretty lies; 06-20-2017 at 03:05 AM
Old 06-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty lies (View Post)
That would be interesting to ask Eliza about the Clarke/Murphy dynamic, Alexa. That's one relationship that hasn't really been touched on, so far.
Eliza clearly just adores him. She and Bob would both definitely love more scenes with him. With Murphy up on the Ark with Bellamy, Bob will probably get plenty more.

Quote:
So is mentioning Lost in the White City to him, April. I'm guessing that he still thinks that since the movie is so hard to get a hold of, that many of the 100 fans have not watched it so he'll be happy to hear that you've watched/loved it and him in it.
I saw full versions of this movie uploaded on Youtube yesterday. Don't know if they are pitched, sped up or slowed down . . . I'll check them out.

Quote:
I'm really glad that you guys feel this way. The past mods and now me and Lisa have always tried to make this a great/positive place to post on and even when I first joined, I always felt welcomed but even more so now. You guys are the best and are amazeballs. For real. Whenever one of us is missing, it just doesn't feel the same.
Yeah, like how it hasn't felt the same without Kate. Everyone leaves their own footprint here.

Alexa, I get what you mean. Posting about the show and the ship with friends, and partaking in the discussions here . . . it makes you love 'me even more!

Quote:
And April, you spent the whole flight watching video? I'm jealous TBH. *still yet to watch any season 4 videos*
Sarah! You haven't watched the one in the OP yet? At least watch that one, PLEASE!

I didn't see any particularly good new ones yesterday, unfortunately.

Oh, at one point, I was looking at Bellarke drawings, and the woman sitting beside me looked over and was like, "Oh, those are nice. Who did those? Who is that?" And as I'm in the midst of explaining to her that they're from a TV show and these are drawings done by fans, then I scrolled to that SUPER smith 69 one I reblogged a while back. And I was just like, "Oops, that one's a little bit graphic. Sorry about that." But then she was like, "No, I like it!"

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
"I SEE YOU."
ICON BY ALEXA
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top