Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meeting Eliza was great. She took three selfies with me on my phone. I said it was cool that her brother got to come with her, and she look at him and said something along the lines of her being really happy that he came on the trip with her.

And it was great meeting April! I had so much fun with you. I hope you enjoy the last bit of your stay in Sacramento.

And yes, as April said, we have stuff to share with you all soon.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 06-18-2017, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, I am. I'm so sad it's over now, though.

Is it crazy to hope and wish that they would announce Bob for one of their other events this summer? Wishful thinking, I know.

The "there's my Bellamy" cosplayer is the pumpkin man's son. How cute, am I right?

Not gonna lie, I took a moment today to tell Eliza how much the Bellarke relationship means to me today. I wasn't sure if I was going to, but I did. Amelia can probably attest to the fact that I was not very eloquent, but I hope the point came across. I told her I just loved what that relationship represented and what it was founded on--trust, respect, compassion, etc. kind of like an abridged version of my OP testimonial. I just couldn't not. I just had to let her know how much it means to me.
ICON
Old 06-18-2017, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, so glad to hear that you guys had a great time together and also with Eliza, April and Amelia. Especially for you, Amelia since it was your first time meeting her. 3 selfies, awesome.

April, I'm glad that you a chance to tell her that. I'm sure the point came across fine. This show resonates with all of us in different ways so I'm sure that it's nice for her to hear how much it means to you on a personal level.

I'm glad that Eliza's brother could join her on this one, since it put her more at ease for the panel and also, they got to spend more time together.

Eliza ribbing Bob :

Under cut due to language:

Spoiler:

Hey Steph.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-18-2017, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That girl was the girl in front of me.

April, you were fine, don't worry. At least you could get words out, I was just to nervous to even say much. I was going to talk to her about how much her body positivity messages mean to me, but I like... blanked completely.

Old 06-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's okay, Amelia, that just gives you something to say NEXT TIME you meet her.

Eliza was really just the best I've seen her this weekend. So energetic, just genuinely happy with everyone, and so fun and just as appreciative of fans as they were of her. I have nothing but nice things to say.

Amelia, did you talk to any other fans in line? That's one of my favorite parts of conventions, just getting to talk to people who have similar interests. The CW should really give me a stipend or something, though, because I have promoted this show so much this weekend and have suggested it to so many people. My shirts have drawn some attention, so people ask me about it, and that's how I hook them in.
ICON
Old 06-18-2017, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like it was awesome, guys

Also it's so weird to finally hear your voice, April

Old 06-18-2017, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys!

IM FINALLY ON VACATION. Unfortunately because ive been so busy I have so many other things to catch up on. But I am gonna try my hardest to at least stick to this thread for multiple posts a day instead of just the 1 (and even that I was slacking on.) i need to go back and find my last post...
Old 06-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's okay, Amelia, that just gives you something to say NEXT TIME you meet her.
True.

I actually did talk to a couple of the girls in the photo OP line. The girl in front of her was ditching wedding cleanup duties to see Eliza. And the girls behind me were all in a group, and we were trying to calm each other down.

I also told the boy in the Bellamy cosplay that I liked his outfit.

Lisa, Alexa

Old 06-18-2017, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxury (View Post)
Also it's so weird to finally hear your voice, April
It's so awful. At least I didn't stumble over my questions, though.

The pumpkin guy said his son was just THRILLED that Eliza liked his outfit. And his sister was dressed as Octavia today. It would be so cool to be a kid with a parent who worked at something like this. They just got to hang around all day.

Talking to other fans while you wait in line is definitely one of the highlights at these cons! I just feel like . . . these are my people.

Alexa! I miss you!
ICON
Old 06-18-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

wait... did amelia go too? did you guys meet?

eta: i finally read back and saw that you did, thats nuts! i wouldnt even know what to say if i met all you guys it would be so weirddddd.

we totally should plan a trip to all meet at some convention or something but omg it would be the weirdest thing ever.

Aprls voice! Its so much deeper than I was expecting!

Quote:
It was cute. When there was a little Bellamy cosplayer at the question mic, she goes, "There's my Bellamy!"
awwww

DUMB BOB im so angry for you april. (Still love him but stillllll)

Last edited by Alexa; 06-18-2017 at 07:11 PM
Old 06-18-2017, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amelia, I love that you wanted to tell Eliza about the body positivity message that she's so passionate about. And you guys are probably way more coherent than me if I ever met any of the cast members, especially Bob/Eliza/Lindsey. I'd probably eek out an awkward "Hi" and that's it. It's awesome that you all calmed each other down, too.

April, aww the little Blakes cosplayers. I'm jealous of them TBH, how cool is it to be a kid and get to go to these conventions and dress up as their favourite characters?

Alexa, yay for being free again. Finally. Welcome back.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-18-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh and I pulled out my dvds yesterday in case I felt like rewatching season 1 or 2 and my season 2 one hasnt even been opened yet.

Thanks Sarah!

I wouldn't want to meet anyone famous. I would feel bad that I was annoying them or coming off looking like a weird fan girl lol.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my gosh, so fun to read y'alls thoughts, April and Amelia! Can't wait to hear more!
Old 06-18-2017, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alexa, are you using one of my icons?

Yeah, my voice is not my favorite thing about myself.

I don't think it would feel weird to meet you guys at all. We'd all just talk in person like we do online. I know you guys already. Just haven't met you face to face.

Alexa, you say you don't want to meet anyone famous, but if you were at one of these things, you might reconsider. I try hard to not be annoying, though. Like this weekend, all the guests were in the hotel I'm in, and they were down at the bar while I was. I didn't bother them or anything, just waved and said hi. I was out in the pool swimming with Nicholas Brendon (Xander) from Buffy today. If Bob was here, yes, I probably would have been more spastic. But Sarah, you wouldn't be non-verbal. You'd make the most of what little time you have with them and say something.

Eliza wasn't down at the bar last night, though, at least not while I was down there. She's significantly younger than a lot of the other guests.
ICON
Old 06-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah april!

I think everyone hates their voice! lol.

That's true April but i can be pretty shy when I first meet people because I don't know what to say LOL. I can be awkward.

I just feel like, If I ever met Bob or Richard it would be such a great thing for me but then for them, they would forget the next minute LOL. Ya know, so in that way it would disappointing. At least by never meeting them I can pretend that someday I would meet them in a much cooler way haha.

It would be so weird to be a celebrity and have to talk to fans all the time. I imagine it would get annoying sometimes. I mean at first its probably great to have people love you and support you, but to not be able to go anywhere without someone coming up to you would be frustrating i think.