Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2017, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy birthday, Steph! 30 on the 30th, cool. Isn't this called something like a Golden Birthday?

Alexa, that sucks. I ditched Photobucket this past year, but some of my older stuff was on there. Luckily it's saved to my computer, too.

It would have been nice if Photobucket could have at least warned people this was going to happen so they could have had time to save their files. Maybe there will be enough outrage that something will be done to help rectify the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
Hello everyone !

Signal boost again. This is the last day of the eonline poll and the anti (yes this is definitely them) are downvoting "I See you" again. We might actually lose this one.

So please if you can, vote here as much as you can. This is the last day.
Margaux, I was just about to drop off the same thing. Ugh, it's so frustrating. I tried to give the situation the benefit of the doubt at first and just assume that OUAT fans were coming on strong, but . . . well, the evidence of anti-voting is not difficult to find. And it's the song that's nominated, not the scene or the ship. It's not looking so good right now at all, and I admit, I've concentrated the majority of my efforts on Bob's poll. I'll definitely put in some votes, but . . . I don't know, I don't foresee this beautiful piece of music getting the recognition it deserves, unfortunately.
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
It would have been nice if Photobucket could have at least warned people this was going to happen so they could have had time to save their files. Maybe there will be enough outrage that something will be done to help rectify the problem.

Margaux, I was just about to drop off the same thing. Ugh, it's so frustrating. I tried to give the situation the benefit of the doubt at first and just assume that OUAT fans were coming on strong, but . . . well, the evidence of anti-voting is not difficult to find. And it's the song that's nominated, not the scene or the ship. It's not looking so good right now at all, and I admit, I've concentrated the majority of my efforts on Bob's poll. I'll definitely put in some votes, but . . . I don't know, I don't foresee this beautiful piece of music getting the recognition it deserves, unfortunately.
Yeah, that really would have been preferable. PB is not handling this well, IMO. At ALL.

I was trying to be not so negative too but some people will never change, unfortunately. I can't fathom spending too much of my time voting for something that I dislike/hate.

Anyway, onto more positive stuff ... man, I really feel like rewatching Join or Die now. What a good BC episode.

X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 06-30-2017, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I know, Sarah! It's honestly taking so much of my energy just to vote for things I do like.

Ah, Join or Die, yes, such a cool ep all around, and of course the Bellarke moments help make it so awesome! That episode is coming up soon in my rewatch. My friend and I stalled out during 3A, but we're going to resume it soon. We're on 3x06, which . . . I always have the hardest time remembering that episode. Though I do recall that's when Monroe dies.
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I'd rather use my time to focus on things I actually like but it's up to them, I suppose.

I was supposed to go to bed but now I'm not so tired. Will force myself to go soon though, this week was insane and I need sleep. Speaking of which, what time did you get to bed, April and how are you up already?

A lot of great BC moments for sure ... like Bellamy dramatically looking at Clarke as he passed out. What kind of platonic moment was that?

I can't really remember 3X06 either but your Monroe mention made me remember what happened in it.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-30-2017, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sarah, just saying it in here, last day of the challenge is today, I still need to make that art
Sorry, off topic

Photobucket supposedly didn't delete any files though, they just disabled the possibility of 3rd party hosting. All of the images people saved SHOULD still be there

I think I'm done voting for now #hands #hurt
Old 06-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And that's the ep where Clarke decides not to kill Emerson, I believe. Not my favorite ep of the season, though I do remember thinking Octavia was just so awesome in it.

Um, I got to bed around 5:15, so I got about six hours of sleep. I'm good. Back when season three was at its end and I was up with the lot of you until 4:00 every night, I was getting about two hours.

Ooh, guess what thread's OP did not fall victim to this Photobucket fiasco? The Bellamy thread, baby!

ETA: Did you vote for "I See You" Paula? TBH, I think our only hope there is if the antis go to sleep. (Let me be clear that I'm not using the term "antis" to refer to an entire fan base, either, just the specific people who are purposefully voting against the song due to it accompanying a Bellarke scene.)
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm getting the feeling you're happy about that

The Blakes Siblings thread neither
Old 06-30-2017, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay for the Bellamy and Blake siblings thread!

Yes, I'm happy. That Bellamy thread is my baby.
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 10:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ahh Paula. It follows the U.S. timing then, I always get mixed up due to that. Looking forward to your last one for this month.

2 hours, April?? I'm getting about 6 hours now and I'm totally zombified.

Okay, I'm finally kicking my own butt into bed. Night, my lovelies. I love that a few of us are on at the same time, it's been a while.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 06-30-2017, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I gotta admit that I felt relief right away April, knowing that "my" OP's only have Imgur or Postimage.org images

Sleep well Sarah
Old 06-30-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Goodnight, Sarah!

Well, yeah, when you design an OP, it definitely makes sense that you feel an attachment to it. So it's a relief to see them not screwed up.

Margaux, you still here? I'll be here all day. I'll do an "I See You" voting party with you, in addition to my Bob voting party. (That's a party that never stops for me. )

I feel for Alexa, though. Her artwork is amazing. I hope she's able to get it all back somehow.
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Goodnight, Sarah!

Well, yeah, when you design an OP, it definitely makes sense that you feel an attachment to it. So it's a relief to see them not screwed up.

Margaux, you still here? I'll be here all day. I'll do an "I See You" voting party with you, in addition to my Bob voting party. (That's a party that never stops for me. )

I feel for Alexa, though. Her artwork is amazing. I hope she's able to get it all back somehow.
Bob is pretty safe I think right now, we kind of need to focus everything on "I see you". Honestly, downvoting a category that doesn't even concern you and going against Tree Adams work is just plainly disgusting.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 06-30-2017, 11:21 AM
Addicted Fan

Sorry y'all! Fixing a toilet and installing a new toilet seat. Who knew I was a plumber? Thanks for all the birthday love! Is it called the golden birthday, April? Is that supposed to mean something? Sarah, that Sachin gif is super adorable.

I don't really vote in polls.

I just don't have time.
Old 06-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You could throw in a vote or two for "I See You," Steph. the first couple times, you usually don't even have to do a Captcha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
Bob is pretty safe I think right now, we kind of need to focus everything on "I see you". Honestly, downvoting a category that doesn't even concern you and going against Tree Adams work is just plainly disgusting.
I still have to keep voting for Bob. He's my number one priority no matter what.

I do have two tabs open for "I See You," though. (I see Sarah and I responded to the same person in the comments section. I looked at it and thought, "Hey, I know that writing style. That's not just any Sarah; that's MY Sarah! )
ICON
Old 06-30-2017, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

I can't believe polls are still going. I can't. Those captchas wore a girl down. It's like I love ya but not today. *plus too busy watching big brother feeds*