Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2017, 08:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Rose, I saw that. I like what he said. It seems like he is open to it, and he clearly understands the appeal of Bellarke.

And y'all. This

Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky
Old 05-24-2017, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
So let’s talk about Clarke and Bellamy together — they both had opportunities to really shine as leaders in this finale.

No question, it is the most important relationship in the show in terms of these two leaders working together and figuring out how to survive together. One’s strength is the other’s weakness and vice versa. This finale was about Clarke believing she was going to die because of Abby’s premonition and trying to tell this guy, “You’re going to have to figure out how to do this without me. You’re going to have to use your head and your heart, not just your heart.” Bellamy has always been such an emotional, impulsive person. He reacts emotionally to things, which is important sometimes, but it’s also [important to use your head]. And ultimately that’s what he does this episode.
IM DEAD.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

That scene confirming they are the head and the heart. The way that bellamy said i got you for that. I am drowning in my tears.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

This episode

Even with all the spoilers this episode was absolutely stunning! I haven't been in love with this show this much since season 1!

liz | tumblr
Icon by Sarah
Old 05-24-2017, 09:01 PM
Total Fan

At the end Clarke remembered how to properly hold a gun

thanks Bellamy lesson
Old 05-24-2017, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrose13 (View Post)
JASON ABOUT BELLARKE:

"First of all, Bellamy and Clarke have always been at the center of this show. It has always been the story of — on some level — Clarke and her relationship to Bellamy. And whether they were going to survive or not depended on how well those two human beings worked together — whether romantic or otherwise. I try not to take a position on it. I think it’s ultimately kind of a Rorschach test for people: any interpretation is right, there’s no right and wrong. Until we commit canonically to it, you’re free to interpret it any way you want."

The 100 season 4 finale: Jason Rothenberg explains last five minutes
I like that he said UNTIL...
Old 05-24-2017, 09:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Yas, Juliana! Me too!
Old 05-24-2017, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

"You won’t get to say goodbye to your mom. I’m sorry."

He was there to catch her, he was there to hold her

x
Old 05-24-2017, 10:04 PM
Total Fan

Old 05-24-2017, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm back. Anyone still here? (I'm really probably not going to bed tonight, or at least for hours still.)

OH . . . MY GOD! I just rewatched the **** out of that! It's just as amazing on the second watch as it is the first.

I just . . . oh my god, I'm like . . . I'm just like DROWNING in my emotions right now! *cue the "My emotions" gif that I'm too lazy to go find. There was just . . . SO MUCH! And then I kept thinking, "Okay, that's it," but then there was SOMETHING ELSE that was done or said that I forgot about! I'm probably still forgetting something, but let's recap, shall we?

Blake siblings scene at the beginning My second favorite relationship on the show. And I loved his Prometheus metaphor. Bellamy Blake knowing his literary devices warms my heart.

THAT BELLARKE HUG, THOUGH. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. He just went to her, straight to her, because he knew she was going to break. And the way she encircled her arms all around him, the way, holding onto him like he was her piece of driftwood in an open sea . . . And just look at the way he's holding her in that last gif there. Hand up to her hair. I'm so fangirling right now. I can't help it.

Then . . . OH MY GOD, BE STILL MY ENGLISH TEACHER HEART! Was I not just teaching my students about oxymorons last month? Oh, I believe I was. And then who's talking about oxymorons? BELLARKE, that's who! So adorable, so nerdy.

"Cold Sweat" . . . and he brushes her hair out of her face LIKE IN MOTHER****ING 3x02! I am NOT OKAY!

And then . . . oh my god, him wanting to run the "water scenarios" or whatever again, because he doesn't want to talk about the possibility of her dying. But she makes him talk, and the things she says to him . . . are so spot-on. And it's so sad because you can tell she doesn't think she's going to survive, but she's glad that he's going to. Reminds me of the "I knew I could because they had you" line in 3x05.

The head and the heart references . . . Dying. That whole pep talk is perfect, but his response is what gets me the most: "I've got you for that." Oh my god.

I think there was some eye sex thrown in there at some point before the next moment I loved . . .

. . . which was Clarke looking to Bellamy when Raven was at her lowest, about to give up. Just this silent acknowledgement like, "This is you, Bellamy. You got this." And he does. He talks her down from her hysteria.

Small moment, but when he's about to go get Monty and she's like, "Bellamy . . ." then he says something like, "Clarke, if you're about to tell me to use my head" or something like that (can't remember), I just chuckled, because it was such a "Honey, I can't deal with this right now" moment. (Thank God he went to get Monty. Can you imagine if he'd gone with Clarke as planned? There's no way he would have left her at that tower alone.)

Him getting back and asking repeatedly where Clarke was, waiting until the last possible moment for her . . . Knowing, though, that it was his only choice to leave and that it's what Clarke would have wanted. It is what she wanted. That's why she climbed up that tower.

When they're taking off, and you've got Murphy and Emori there, and Monty and Harper . . . and Bellamy just looks at that closed door. His girl isn't there. "May we meet again." Oh my god, my heart!

At some point, I think Murphy asks, "What if she doesn't get the power on," and Bellamy confidently replies, "She will."

"I left her . . ." *insert another Leonardo Dicaprio crying gif here, because I CAN'T EVEN.*

Clarke Griffin being a BADASS and totally reminding me why I still do love her character despite all her faults, finding a way to save everyone.

Bellamy Blake being a BADASS even when the oxygen was about to run out and getting that thing hooked up while everyone else was passing out.

Bellamy looking down at the fire-covered earth, thinking Clarke's dead, vowing not to let it be in vain. He's gonna be that leader Clarke pep talked him to be. Love the shot of him and Raven staring down at the earth.

And then . . . OHHHHHHH . . . kay, was not expecting that at the end with Clarke trying to reconnect with Bellamy for SIX MOTHER****ING YEARS AND SEVEN DAYS, Y'ALL. She doesn't know if he's alive, either, but she said she "still has hope." 4x03 callback much?

I think the part that may have broke my heart the most came right at the end, when she says, "Never mind . . . I see you." It's so hopeful.

And, I mean, this is just random, but I really love that Clarke has Bellamy's rover and guns at the end. Because . . . BUNS and Brover, you guys.

Oh . . . anyway. I am just high on life right now, so . . . I'm gonna be up for a while.

Tomorrow I will actually get around to posting more serious analysis than this.
ICON
Old 05-24-2017, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

That hug is them holding each other tight. Of course for every bc scene count on someone or something to interrupt. Did you see how he was holding her?

The cold sweat?! Flirting when there's alot of things going on.

Of course the head and heart scene. The bellarke scene that really ruined me tonight. I love every bc scene that we got but that scene tops it all for me tonight. It just a sweet moment and i died when bellamy said "i got you for that." it's just the way he said it killed me literally. This is the most important scene that i need to gif when logoless episode comes out.

That look. Bellamy talking to raven to give her encouragement because clarke knew he would convince her that she got this. Clarke knew he got the heart. I mean...

Bellamy living on because he knew clarke would wnat him to.

That time jump was expected. What happened in those years up there? When that ship was in front of clarke, i was seriously thinking aliens or life exists somewhere in space and has come down to earth. That's next season. Season 5 they are probably going to be fighting some aliens.

And clarke radioing bellamy. Every single day. For 6 years. Apocalypse meets the notebook.

My head is seriously spinning. OF COURSE I'M WRITING IN CAPS BUT IT COMES OUT NOT IN CAPS.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have so many things to say about them guys just from seeing gifs! I haven't even seen it yet but omg sooooooo NOT platonic. Now my hopes are back up for season 5!

I will give proper feedback tomorrow when I can see it and be alone.

April I totally think he reads the thread too!

Last edited by Alexa; 05-24-2017 at 10:53 PM
Old 05-24-2017, 10:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, Alexa, prepare to, like . . . flail. I'm still flailing. Apparently Adie's still flailing, too.

I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY! I need to go do that so I can continue fangirling.

I forgot one moment in my recap of all the moments that made my heart flutter:

Super small moment, but when Clarke is trying to make contact with Raven over the radio and she's sensing that her time of sacrifice is coming, she goes, "Raven? Bellamy?" Just a small thing, but . . . it was like she just wanted to say something to him one last time.
ICON
Old 05-24-2017, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't wait! But I'm not excited about this hiatus now. This season Felt so short.

And just imagining bellamys face when he sees Clarke again....
Old 05-24-2017, 11:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I can't wait! But I'm not excited about this hiatus now. This season Felt so short.
I think it felt so cohesive, too. Like, it just didn't seem as if there were any filler episodes, which I enjoyed.

You know what? I actually really enjoyed the last hiatus, so I think I'll do fine. Plus, now I don't have to wade through a minefield of spoilers when I go into the threads. That was hard work, but I did it.

I don't know if you guys realize just how cold turkey I went. No spoiler tags here, obviously, no Tumblr AT ALL other than to reblog an occasional smutty drawing or pretty gifset from fyeahbellarke.tumblr.com I watched the post-episode promos only once. I even got to the point where I wouldn't watch people's episode reactions on Youtube because I worried they might be spoiled. So now I'm gonna go back and rewatch some episode reactions. That will be fun.

Was there a link to the full version of "Bellamy and Clarke" from the soundtrack? I wouldn't even allow myself to listen to that until now.
ICON