Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-20-2017, 05:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Get caught up, Kate!

Have a nice day, you guys!
ICON
Old 03-20-2017, 05:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Callea, I agree with most of what you said. Oh and welcome to the board ! It's nice to see new bellarke shippers arriving .

Sharon, I think that even without kisses or anything, I will stille consider Bellamy and Clarke the best romance of the show. Their bond is beautiful and deeper than the other romantic relationships on the show IMO. And that is what is the most important. I'm actually feeling sorry for people who necesserarly equate physical affection (kiss or sex) with love and naively think that if there is no kiss or sex, people can't be in love.

Alexa, I get what you mean, sometimes I have a hard time imagining scenarios but I'm pretty confident that they are telling Bellarke as a romance (but not only of course) and plan it to be endgame. I think that at the worst, it might take longer than we expect and the writers might throw other big obstacles in the way.

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 03-20-2017, 05:54 AM
Elite Fan

Have I mentioned how much I love this title
hey guys!

Quote:
I love that they offer each other forgiveness without judgement. Neither are perfect and they don't stand up on their pedestals pretending otherwise like some characters tend to do at times
gahhhh I couldn't agree more and I think that's the beauty of Bellamy and Clarke- they can be themselves and bare their souls to each other without judgment. They truly understand each other like no one else and that is so so beautiful
Old 03-20-2017, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Rose

Kate

Okay, I need to catch up (finally) tomorrow but I'm loving the discussion in here. I honestly haven't loved a ship this much in a long time and there's just something special about the Bellarke dynamic that I can't quite put my finger on. It's truly something that I have never seen being portrayed onscreen before. How beautiful it is to have a connection with someone that transcends even their romantic relationships that it simply cannot be defined?

Sorry, being a bit of a sap now.

There's no denying that these two love each other ... I guess the million dollar question is whether they're in love with each other.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 03-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

“there are three women that have ever loved him: his mother
his sister

and you.

but you are afraid that just like them,

you may never get it right. ”
— to love this boy is to break his heart and you want to change that (an angsty look into Clarke griffin’s bleeding heart.)

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-20-2017, 10:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

^ Love that! Where is it from?

I honestly have no doubt that they are in love with each other. Not saying that they are fully aware of it, but they are.
We know they love each other, they will do anything to save the other person. But that alone does not mean you want to get into a romantic relationship with the other person, which is why a lot of anti romantic-Bellarke, say that they are like siblings in the way they love and protect each other, but I disagree. It's so obvious they want each other, in a very non-sibling-way

Clarke is so broken and scared, it's so much easier for her to get involved with someone she doesn't have any strong feelings for. That's why we saw her sleeping with Nihlay in the last episode. It's nothing. Just something you do to suppress other strong feelings you have for someone else.
The way she looks at Bellamy is so telling. She keeps checking him out and she loves to put her hands on his body, especially his chest
Clarke is so in love with him and I do think she knows it too, but she thinks he doesn't feel the same about her. When he put his hand on her shoulder she embraced it, and it looked like she wanted more right there and then, something she has been trying to hide and push away for a while now.
But he shut her out then, he told her to "Get some sleep" and he pulled away from her. Of course she doesn't know that he feels the same.

And sad thing is that I think the reason Bellamy pulled away is because he doesn't think she is in love with him and her getting so vulnerable and embracing him like that made him feel everything too much, so he pulled away to refocus on their mission and calm down a bit
When he tried to tell her what he felt for her, it was her turn to shut him down. I don't agree with people thinking she shut him down because she wasn't ready to hear him confess. I think she had no idea he was going to confess (yes I believe he would tell her what he felt), but it's more just an instinct, protecting him and making him feel calm, telling him "This is not goodbye". She isn't ready to lose him. But he probably felt like she shut down his feelings.

Honestly it's kinda sad. Both of them think the other isn't in love with them.
But I love everything about their relationship, how it started and all the stuff they went through together. And if they got together romantically I don't think it would be cheesy at all. These two - they don't say it with words. It's all in their action.
I mean the way they look at each other.....

Anyway if that's the way it's written in the script or if it's just the actors chemistry, no idea. But there's definitely something going on between them that makes a lot of people ship them romantically.

It got to mean something when the camera focus on them like this.

x

Stiles ღ Lydia

Last edited by agy11; 03-20-2017 at 10:58 AM
Old 03-20-2017, 12:41 PM
New Fan

Hello!
My God, I have been trying to get here for days! I don't know what has happened but I couldn't sign up.

You have been writting so much I realise that there are some bad energy among our couple I don't like, I know it's hard to think that something can happen this season but...we must have hope. In last chapter Bellamy was close to say something, don't know what, and of course nothing like "Clarke, if I don't see you again I truly, deeply, unbreathtakenly in love with you" no, this only exist in my mind, but something like " "Clarke, if I don't see you again you are the best girl I've ever met"

I re-watched the episode 4x04, and the face of Eko when she is going to tell Bellamy about Octavia is like "ok, I want to h*** up with him but I've just kill her sister" I really espect some conversation with Eko envolving Clarke.

Eko:"I know I try to kill two people you feel for..."
Bell: intense look
Eko: "Octavia is your sister and Clarke is your...whatever"
Bell: "well, next time, try to stay far away from them"

Have a nice evening and, in two days we will have new episode
Old 03-20-2017, 01:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I like this post very much agy!

Yeah for FF working again !

So first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)
“there are three women that have ever loved him: his mother
his sister

and you.

but you are afraid that just like them,

you may never get it right. ”
— to love this boy is to break his heart and you want to change that (an angsty look into Clarke griffin’s bleeding heart.)
Becks, did you happen to stumble on this gifset ?

x

Icon by Sarah

Old 03-20-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just saw the quote on tumblr, that gifset though FEELS

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-20-2017, 02:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Time for me to bring stupid stuffs over.

x

x

Icon by Sarah

Old 03-20-2017, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

THE HERCULES REFERENCE I'm always saying how that's their song

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-20-2017, 03:37 PM
Total Fan

I love this! Thanks for bringing it over I can go to bed with a silly smile on my face now

You. Always. Sometimes naked.
Ain't that the truth?
Old 03-20-2017, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, that's some funny stuff. "You. Sometimes naked. Sometimes not." Perfect choice of gifs.

Margaux, you got any of those Bellarke crack recaps you always bring by? I love those.

Wow, what a beautiful gifset to go along with that quote Becks brought by.

Sarah, I totally get what you're saying. Bellamy and Clarke have me shipping them just about as hard as I ship Michael and Maria. And for me, the very selective shipper, that's really saying something. (M&M are my OTP, so for me to even compare Bellarke to them is . . . a big ****ing deal.)

They are so special, though, and I feel like, ever since I've started shipping them, I'm comparing all the other couples I see on TV to them. Which could be problematic, in a way, because I don't think many other ships can hold a candle to Bellarke.
ICON
Old 03-20-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This may be my new fave art

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 03-20-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, that is a super cool one.

I need to get lost in Bellarke art. It's been too long.

So whoever this Yana fan is, she got them both to sign it. That's my plan. It's gonna happen. It's going to happen.
ICON