Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2017, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gimme Protective Bellamy any day
Old 02-02-2017, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
It could be building up to this. I wouldn't mind Bllamy getting to talk to Clarke about Gina, but that's because I actually really liked her, but I doubt the writer's even remember that poor girl's name.

Yeah! I love a Protective Bellamy Blake, that's for sure. I loved when he came storming in when Echo had the knife to Clarke's throat. "Let her go!"

So I just rewatched this morning, not gonna lie. Usually I wait until after school, but I could not wait.

Loved how Kane said, "The youth have inherited the earth" at the end. Very cool line. The dramatic, powerful music playing as they walk off together . . .

Show is better when Bellarke is together. And damn, this episode was just so ****ing together-y. They were so unified, so dependent on one another whilst also being independent. Such a cool dynamic to see.
April

Can't wait until you're done with school tonight.

I have only watched once but at least Echo acknowledged Gina's existence, right?

I would love a scene, where Clarke and Bellamy talk about Lexa (and Gina, fine )

And I couldn't agree more on Kane's awesome comment and the amount of TOGETHER we got

And YASS! ProtectiveBellamy

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 02-02-2017, 07:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

The bellarke tag is so lit today (there is also some hate from the antis but it's funny at this point and nothing can ruin my mood today !) !!

There is just two posts who put me in such a happy mood !

From a Clexa shipper : "I'm starting to ship Bellarke. Oh nooooo !"

From a Braven shipper : "Me : I despise Blarke, don't want it to happen. Me after the premiere : OMG They love each others so much !!"

Why does it make me so happy ? Because I have noticed that the Bellarke fandom used to be so much bigger. You just have to look at the amounts of fanvids (and views on the fanvids), fan art and fanfics which were produced back in season 1 and mid-season 2. I think a lot of people used to lowkey or support Bellarke but stopped/drifted away from it because of others ships like Clexa or just because Bellamy and Clarke drifted away from each others. I am always amused by people declaring that Bellarke never existed in the romantic sense or that it would have happened by now if it was supposed to happen. Some people do not realize that it because Bellamy and Clarke spend most of season 2 and 3 separated. But this season is going to be the return of season 1 Bellarke and improved when people will have to notice how well they work together/balance each others out/support/comfort... And I think that a lot of people (who are not bitter antis) will go back to shipping/supporting Bellarke or start to.

*insert "I'm walking on sunshine" music*

Icon by Sarah

To the Sky King : Bellamy Blake
Old 02-02-2017, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh I'm so glad, Margaux. I never spend any time on tumblr but it's good to hear things are going crazy there

Never let any hate ruin your mood!

Old 02-02-2017, 07:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Bringing you some tumblr goodies. The tags are everything.

Quote:
#i love this scene #abby was ready to catch clarke too #but bellamy was like NOT TODAY #and used both his ****ing hands to pull her on his chest #and make sure she is ok #meanwhile kane is like #clarke and bellamy being extra what’s new #it must be thursday

Quote:
#i love how bellamy screamed echo #a mile away before reaching them #for dramatic effect #that boy has no chill #like i am coming b**** #i left for a minute #and you all think you can just attack clarke #THINK AGAIN #and how everyone are just letting him pass #they are probably like #ok bellamy blake is coming #and he knows clarke is in danger #you all know the drill #if you wanna live let him pass #or we’re all gonna need abby griffin in a moment
x

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-02-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT. Love the title, Alexa. LOVE the new Scene of the Moment too.

Ahh I need to catch up but just commenting on this first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellfoy (View Post)
The bellarke tag is so lit today (there is also some hate from the antis but it's funny at this point and nothing can ruin my mood today !) !!

There is just two posts who put me in such a happy mood !

From a Clexa shipper : "I'm starting to ship Bellarke. Oh nooooo !"

From a Braven shipper : "Me : I despise Blarke, don't want it to happen. Me after the premiere : OMG They love each others so much !!"

Why does it make me so happy ? Because I have noticed that the Bellarke fandom used to be so much bigger. You just have to look at the amounts of fanvids (and views on the fanvids), fan art and fanfics which were produced back in season 1 and mid-season 2. I think a lot of people used to lowkey or support Bellarke but stopped/drifted away from it because of others ships like Clexa or just because Bellamy and Clarke drifted away from each others. I am always amused by people declaring that Bellarke never existed in the romantic sense or that it would have happened by now if it was supposed to happen. Some people do not realize that it because Bellamy and Clarke spend most of season 2 and 3 separated. But this season is going to be the return of season 1 Bellarke and improved when people will have to notice how well they work together/balance each others out/support/comfort... And I think that a lot of people (who are not bitter antis) will go back to shipping/supporting Bellarke or start to.

Love that. I saw some annoying hate but like you, NOTHING will ruin my mood. Not today. I'm kind of surprised if people are just noticing their connection/chemistry/teamwork now because IMO, it's always been there ... even when they were separated in season 2 and 3. But hey, better late than never.

Dramatic and protective AF OTP :

X

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 02-02-2017, 07:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Poor Kane trying to hold Bellamy back from saving Clarke !! He is the only one who actually bothered trying.

Do I see a small bit of jealousy in Echo's eyes ? *kidding*

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-02-2017, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, Abby was like,"Nah, this happens a lot." At least, Kane tried.

Quote:
Poor Kane trying to hold Bellamy back from saving Clarke !! He is the only one who actually bothered trying.

Do I see a small bit of jealousy in Echo's eyes ? *kidding*
And I love the tags for the posts you brought over, Margaux.

Quote:
#meanwhile kane is like #clarke and bellamy being extra what’s new #it must be thursday
Quote:
#i love how bellamy screamed echo #a mile away before reaching them #for dramatic effect #that boy has no chill
Quote:
#you all know the drill #if you wanna live let him pass #or we’re all gonna need abby griffin in a moment
I also love the one from one of the blogs you linked to:

Quote:
#ok but you know the reason #bellamy blake is so afraid #and is such a mess? #it’s cause it’s echo holding a sword in clarke’s throat #the same echo who is responsible for the death of gina #and all the people in mount weather #everytime bellamy meets echo death follows #so how do you think he felt when he saw that she had clarke? #boy lost his goddamn mind #he probably had nightmares like these #that kept him awake for days #he probably thought he had to watch another person he loved die #and not being able to do anything about it

So ****ing lit right now, man I miss this feeling.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 08:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

This one was so sad Sarah !!

On a more happy note : guys, if this episode is anything to go by for the rest of the season 4, the season 4's eyes sex survivor is going to be really difficult to make...

x

(I do not know why this gifset have gifs which are not of the same size)

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-02-2017, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Bringing you some tumblr goodies. The tags are everything.x
the tags on the first gif

thanks for the gifset, Sarah!

So happy today, cannot take the smile off my face

Got some more work to do but I just cannot concentrate

ETA, those gifs are very pretty, Margaux, thx. And I can resize them later, if it bothers you

Old 02-02-2017, 08:18 AM
Addicted Fan

I noticed that about Abby subtly reaching out. How could a mother not? But if I witnessed that...Bellamy losing it because Clarke is being threatened and then Clarke being flung to Bellamy's arms. The way Bellamy catches her too. If it was one of my daughters, I'd be like, "She's your's!"

And holy cow...I didn't think that deeply about Echo. Oh man, Bellamy...

Last edited by Steph26; 02-02-2017 at 09:02 AM
Old 02-02-2017, 08:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

At this point, Clarke falling litterally into Bellamy arms has become a thing between them.

Quote:
I wasn’t a Bellarke shipper but GOD THIS CHAPTER HAS CHANGED MY POINT OF VIEW COMPLETELY!!
x

Told you guys! It's totally happening !!

Icon by Sarah

Old 02-02-2017, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

All the feels are hitting us, you guys.

Now that we've (more or less) established that Bellamy was feeling more empathy than jealousy when Clarke was talking to Abby, I still think it's super telling that they showed him reacting to it and also Kane looking at Bellamy reacting to it. And of course, Bellamy reacting the worst (even more so than Abby) whenever Clarke was being threatened/hauled off.

I agree that the Bellarke/Kabby parallels were in HIGH gear this episode. And I'm all for it. Even that last bit with Kane/Abby looking at Bellamy/Clarke walking away, it's like they were "passing the torch"?

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 02-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt!

And while I initially interpreted Bellamy's look as jealousy (wishful thinking), it does make sense that it would be empathy. Maybe a tiny bit of both, who knows. Definitely empathy. Like I said before, he didn't really know how much Lexa meant to Clarke and how important she was to her. How could he? If anything, this will just strengthen how he feels about her and how protective he already is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Way Too Keen (View Post)

Bellamy talking about saving CLARKE'S life as apposed to "their people", he's finally talking about it singularly, which is an interesting shift
Right? That was interesting. Cute.

Quote:
Bellamy's empathy of Clarke losing Lexa, though I do want a direct conversation.
Same.

Quote:
Bellamy all protect princess mode of several occasions, to me this was DIFFERENT this ep then it's ever been, Bellamy is so DESPERATE when it comes to keeping his girl safe, it's this desperate innate desire in him, this automatic response every time she's in danger, it's like a reflex, there's no thought in it, just his heart reacting and responding to situations, beautiful.
Yeah like, he seems as maniacal as he did at the beginning of season 3 when he pretended to be a grounder. He loses it a bit whenever she's in danger. I'm into it.

Old 02-02-2017, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
(I do not know why this gifset have gifs which are not of the same size)
Fixed it for you (I also kept the large versions btw, just thought this might be a bit nicer )

Quote:
I still think it's super telling that they showed him reacting to it and also Kane looking at Bellamy reacting to it.
Sarah! YASS! So many feels over the very exciting editing in that scene