Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

i really liked BC a lot, I just kept reading the writers were screwing them over and they were never gonna do them romantically etc so i just stopped watching because they were literally the only thing i cared about the show the first time i saw season 1.
Old 09-02-2016, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

well we've gotten some great stuff but we're still waiting

I am headed out for a few hours. Back later

Sleep well Alexa

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 09-02-2016, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

im not sure how i feel about the future of these two. somedays I'm super pessimistic and think, nah, it'll never go there romantically and i have to accept it.

and then other days I'm just like, the writers cant have built all this up just to NEVER give us SOMETHING.

I feel like I'm slightly in the middle of that. i feel like we might get a kiss or something but I'm not sure anything further.

goodnight guys! plan to be living in this thread agin starting tomorrow!
Old 09-02-2016, 03:46 AM
Elite Fan

Somedays are not as sunny as others. But the good days are gorgeousness and gorgeousity
Old 09-02-2016, 06:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)

And I'm realizing I think I've been on this board longer than most others - at least of the group of current posters. Definitely seen some changes around here. Some people I miss. Some people I don't miss.
Definitely. I almost was going to stop coming here in S3 until all the newer peep showed up and the board got positive again. Some people were too much for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
yeah mine was in the first thread so that was easy to remember.

however, to be fair, i didnt post much. maybe 4 times total until thread like 63 or something where i started posting regularly.
Sounds about like me I'm pretty sure I posted maybe once or twice during S1; however, I may have just come in here to read a little bit then would go out. Y'all know I had a lot going on during S1 up until the start of S2. But I know I posted in S2, especially when the hug happened. But I definitely didn't post as much as I do now. 2+ years is a long time to try to remember
Old 09-02-2016, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Bell being the supportive bf.

look at his face though

Old 09-02-2016, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lee, Steph!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Definitely. I almost was going to stop coming here in S3 until all the newer peep showed up and the board got positive again. Some people were too much for me.
Well, very glad you didn't leave. I love how the thread is now. We did have some nice people back then but it was overshadowed by the negativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
there seems to be a few people who have dropped out since I've been here.
I'm hoping more to do with the fact that the show's on hiatus than anything else
I think so. It's typically the case during hiatuses that people fall off the grid for a while but then they come back before/when the season premieres.

Alexa, I kind of feel the same way too ... but just going to keep expectations low so if anything DOES happen, I'll be very pleasantly surprised. I feel like TPTB are building up to something, just hope they don't end up screwing us (and BC) over. It's been developed amazingly so far so I do still have hope.

Hi again, Patty!

X

Lee reblogged this and I thought it describes BC pretty well:

Quote:
They weren’t so much best friends as they were extensions of each other. The thing was, they could function without the other. They just didn’t want to. — a.g.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 09-02-2016, 07:00 AM
Elite Fan

Hey Sarah.

I re blog a lot of stuff.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yup, I'm starting to see that.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-02-2016, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

I have so many study halls during the day I just spend them all on Tumblr reblogging stuff on my phone.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:17 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Lee, Steph!

Well, very glad you didn't leave. I love how the thread is now. We did have some nice people back then but it was overshadowed by the negativity.

Thanks Sarah. It's true; there were great people, but also a lot of bickering. And I remember thinking, "Don't we all like Bellarke; why is there fighting?"

I was curious when I started posting. The furtherst back I got was thread #16, and I was around, but I haven't gotten to previous threads to figure out my true first post. I have to go be a mom and stuff now

But remember the good old days when Eliza didn't say Bellarke $&!@? from some interview with Hollywood reporter before S2.

tumblrndr565s0Qd1taoebpo11280 - HostingPics.net - H�bergement d'images gratuit
Old 09-02-2016, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Good times Steph. Good time.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Addicted Fan

Ohhh Lee is right. That's all I can do now about it.

I was around in #14, but I really need to go be a good mom. I'll keep looking later because I'm soooo curious now.
Old 09-02-2016, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Thanks Sarah. It's true; there were great people, but also a lot of bickering. And I remember thinking, "Don't we all like Bellarke; why is there fighting?"

I was curious when I started posting. The furtherst back I got was thread #16, and I was around, but I haven't gotten to previous threads to figure out my true first post. I have to go be a mom and stuff now

But remember the good old days when Eliza didn't say Bellarke $&!@? from some interview with Hollywood reporter before S2.

tumblrndr565s0Qd1taoebpo11280 - HostingPics.net - H�bergement d'images gratuit
Yeah, I remember being a newbie and wondering that too. Probably why I didn't post that much back then too ... or just posted and then slowly backed out of the thread.

If you are viewing the forum itself, you could click the number of replies to see if you have posted in that thread before. You go way back though ... #14.

I didn't really follow the events/cast so much back in the day so I don't remember a time when she was more Bellarke positive. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. In any case, it doesn't change how I feel about BC. That interview is pretty nice to read and it's new to me so thanks for bringing it over, Steph.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 09-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Yeah, I remember being a newbie and wondering that too. Probably why I didn't post that much back then too ... or just posted and then slowly backed out of the thread.

If you are viewing the forum itself, you could click the number of replies to see if you have posted in that thread before. You go way back though ... #14.

I didn't really follow the events/cast so much back in the day so I don't remember a time when she was more Bellarke positive. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing. In any case, it doesn't change how I feel about BC. That interview is pretty nice to read and it's new to me so thanks for bringing it over, Steph.
How do you click the number of replies? Oh, I'm sooo slow sometimes

I remembered Eliza being Bellarke positive in the beginning but could not remember specific interviews, so I was glad I saw that old one when I was looking back. Sarah, you were around in the beginning too.

I specifically remember someone in a thread saying during the hiatus between S1 & S2 something like, "It's not like Eliza will say, 'Yeah I want Bellarke to happen because Bob Morley's gorgeous' even though she probably thinks it." And I thought that was hilarious.

Last edited by Steph26; 09-02-2016 at 09:06 AM