Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2018, 01:36 AM
Elite Fan

omg I LOVE that Laura Mago drawing, even more than the previous ones I've seen
(I have issues with the accompanying text though. say what now? LOL)

I agree with April adn Amelia, I don't think it would be a disservice because I also don't believe her feelings started with becho, they have been there in one form or another for a long time

I have to say I do NOT feel disconnected from Bellamy at all

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 06-13-2018, 02:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Yeah, you give up your right to be upset about her leaving when you were going to leave and not say a word about it to her.
Oh yeah, I can understand that. Thanks Kate and Sarah. Although, thinking about it more, and who Bellamy is, I agree with Foxie that most of me believes he would have told her. On the other hand though, I wouldn't be too sure of Clarke telling Bellamy of her leaving if she hadn't seen him outside. Mainly because she would have wanted to be cautiuous and also of the fact that she has been feeling isolated.

Quote:
I love how we are all like”Yesss, use them against each other to show much how they mean to each other.” Only this show, man.
When reading back my comment, I was thinking, wow, how wrong does that sound. This Show does things to us.

And to answer Lisa's question, it definitely wouldn't be a disservice to Bellarke. I believe their timing mostly has never been right for the two of them in the past. Their feelings for each other has developed and grown in those first 4 seasons, and I do believe that if they both went to Space in those 6 years, that they would have gotten together during that time.
But in like many stories, and in real life, it can sometimes take an outside person disrupting/threatening that bond to push those feelings forward that have already been there just beneath the surface.

Last edited by snoopy4839; 06-14-2018 at 02:21 AM
Old 06-13-2018, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Well said, girls. I probably have more to say (as usual ) later but it’s really only disservice if we believe that Clarke is only developing feelings for Bellamy now ... which I too don’t believe is the case. I don’t think she knew before they got separated but during the course of the 6 years, she probably became more attuned to her feelings about Bellamy (but probably still tried pushing it down and explaining it away as friendship feelings) through the fact that she was holding on to her radio conversations with him, even when she was safe, had Madi and didn’t need him as a co-leader to survive anymore. She just missed him and their friends. But mostly him.

And I think that she was more in shock when she saw him again that she didn’t really process those feelings further ... until she saw Becho and felt something. It’s really bizarre but also makes sense that their roles are reversed now. I had gotten so used to Bellamy being in that role.
it is to even exist.
hostage taker & his girlfriend
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
Old 06-13-2018, 05:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agreed, she missed him terribly!

I don't know if this art has been shared before.
Spoiler cut for size.

Spoiler:

Last edited by snoopy4839; 06-13-2018 at 05:44 AM
Old 06-13-2018, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree with everyone. Her feelings were there, just deep, deep down inside but she's had six years of downtime to think on them and face them. She's not fully facing them now because he's......... currently occupied. To say she's only interested now would be insulting.

valhalla;
Old 06-13-2018, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

^ Ahh, that set just makes me sad in a good way.

It's been posted before, Susan, but always lovely to see it again. It's since been completed too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
omg I LOVE that Laura Mago drawing, even more than the previous ones I've seen
(I have issues with the accompanying text though. say what now? LOL)
Ahaha yes. I don't really like the text but the drawing is gorgeous. That drawing in the J&M bubble too.
it is to even exist.
Old 06-13-2018, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Well-said, girls. Seems we’re in agreement here. And really, even if she did only develop her feelings now after seeing Bellamy with another woman (which I DON’T believe to be true, but let’s use it as a hypothetical) . . . even if she did only develop feelings now . . . okay. I’m not gonna sit here and judge how or why they came about.Feelings are feelings. They can’t be controlled or dictated. So I still don’t think it would be a disservice.

But again, I agree with you all. The feelings have been there for a while now. Everything in recent episodes is pushing her towards being more honest with herself about what those feelings exactly are.

I’m not sure if Clarke would have told Bellamy she was leaving with Madi no matter what, too, Susan. I could actually see her just slipping off, not wanting to “bother” him with that because she feels like he has all his other priorities now. My gut still says she would have told him, but I think she would have been uncertain in doing so.

And Susan, that art has been shared, but there’s actually a colored version of it, too, somewhere! It’s so great.

^ Hmm. Suddenly re-evaluating this line and thinking about how it can actually apply to more than just Octavia.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 06-13-2018, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Well-said, girls. Seems we’re in agreement here. And really, even if she did only develop her feelings now after seeing Bellamy with another woman (which I DON’T believe to be true, but let’s use it as a hypothetical) . . . even if she did only develop feelings now . . . okay. I’m not gonna sit here and judge how or why they came about.Feelings are feelings. They can’t be controlled or dictated. So I still don’t think it would be a disservice.

But again, I agree with you all. The feelings have been there for a while now. Everything in recent episodes is pushing her towards being more honest with herself about what those feelings exactly are.

I’m not sure if Clarke would have told Bellamy she was leaving with Madi no matter what, too, Susan. I could actually see her just slipping off, not wanting to “bother” him with that because she feels like he has all his other priorities now. My gut still says she would have told him, but I think she would have been uncertain in doing so.

^ Hmm. Suddenly re-evaluating this line and thinking about how it can actually apply to more than just Octavia.
Feelings are feelings but I hope that it doesn't play out that way because honestly, it'll just give haters a field day. That he's just a replacement for Lexa/whatever, and that she only wants him now that he's attached to someone else. We know that it's been clear from their relationship development that something has been slowly building there but I cannot wait for the day that they cannot deny it any longer (which Clarke is clearly closer to, right now).

I feel like you guys could be right there, that she might have even left with telling him (even if she did want to) because she doesn't want to trouble him/the others and that makes me sad too. But makes sense.

I do feel for Clarke more than I did for Bellamy though, at least he didn't have to see her with anyone and she has (twice) and looked like she got sucker punched both times.

I saw that too! And wow, that line has a whole other meaning now.
it is to even exist.
Old 06-13-2018, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Quote:
Originally Posted by destroyer of worlds (View Post)
Feelings are feelings but I hope that it doesn't play out that way because honestly, it'll just give haters a field day. That he's just a replacement for Lexa/whatever, and that she only wants him now that he's attached to someone else. We know that it's been clear from their relationship development that something has been slowly building there but I cannot wait for the day that they cannot deny it any longer (which Clarke is clearly closer to, right now).
So as long as we know what we know and feel what we feel, then nothing else matters.

Quote:
I do feel for Clarke more than I did for Bellamy though, at least he didn't have to see her with anyone and she has (twice) and looked like she got sucker punched both times.
I feel for her, too. She's such a sympathetic character right now given her isolation from everyone. We really haven't seen her interact with anyone she was close to that much besides Bellamy, Octavia, and Niylah, and her mom. Well, and she and Octavia were never really SUPER close, and she's obviously worried about Octavia now. And Niylah was going to betray her. And her mom is gone and clearly isn't in a motherly state right now. So even though she's now putting up some emotional guards with Bellamy because of the Becho sucker punches she's been dealt (and because she's in general just realizing that he has changed), he's the only one she's really gotten to have any sort of quality, heartfelt interaction with at all.

Although I do still think about the look on his face in 4x01 when he heard her tell her mom she loved Lexa. Another one of those deliberate shots, if you ask me. That was Bellamy's Clexa sucker punch. If not for that, I wonder if he would have been more willing to open up to her completely in season 4, since his feelings were probably well on their way at that point. But I almost wonder if hearing that may have made him slow down and put up some of his own walls.

Quote:
I saw that too! And wow, that line has a whole other meaning now.
It made me think of when Bellamy said "I couldn't tell her I loved her. Not even with the world ending," about Octavia during the conclave episode. That's another line I've always thought could be applied to Bellarke. In their most basic form, both those lines are about Octavia, and I'm not trying to diminish the importance of the Blakes relationship at all. But there's something a little Bellarke relationship foreshadow-y about both of them, too, if you ask me.

Chapter 57

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 06-13-2018, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's definitely been some seemingly-deliberate shots that suggest they have been setting up Bellarke to be a romance. Like the shot April just mentioned.

Old 06-13-2018, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Just watched that video. It will make you laugh and put a smile on your face. It’s totally fan fiction out loud, but it’s fun.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 06-13-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Good way to cheer yourself up
Old 06-13-2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yeah, they had a lot of fun with it, so it was really fun to watch.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Old 06-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Another + of coming here was finding them for me.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Oh really, you found them through FF? Cool.

I wonder if they will splurge and get a Bob VIP next year at Conageddon.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
BELIEVE IN BELLARKE.
ICON BY MEL
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top