Elite Fan

Sarah

Yes, patiently waiting for each other is not their thing LOL

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 08-01-2019, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They're not great with having to go without being to touch for long amounts of time guys

https://jemmablossom.tumblr.com/post/186683360797
Old 08-01-2019, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Okay, so Bellamy was being sarcastic because he was actually worried AF and Octavia was the one to tell him, right?

Kate, I have not seen that drawing before, but HELLO!
ICON
Old 08-01-2019, 07:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
^ Okay, so Bellamy was being sarcastic because he was actually worried AF and Octavia was the one to tell him, right?

Kate, I have not seen that drawing before, but HELLO!
Yes. It was cute and banter and I enjoyed it.
Old 08-01-2019, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Kate ... definitely no patience whatsoever.

Omg, his smile when talking about Clarke ... His faith in her ... same energy when Clarke said that Bellamy managed to infiltrate Mount Weather defences.

This, so much:

And hello, what is this look though?

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-01-2019, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Question:

As far as Bellarke is concerned, what would be a satisfying season finale for you? Of course, some sort of romantic declaration would be perfect, but it's clear that's not going to happen (or it'd be a miracle anyway)...

So keeping it within a reasonable expectation... what is everyone's ideal season finale for Bellarke? What do you want to see happen between them that could make this long break waiting for season 7 somewhat less challenging?
Old 08-01-2019, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, Michelle ... I don’t even know what to hope for anymore. We got a lot this season clearly, but also we have raised our expectations time and time again that I honestly don’t even want to hope for anything substantial in the finale. We inevitably end up being disappointed somehow. I still want that romantic confession or at least internal realisation of feelings but Becho are still not broken up so ... I just want that to end before thinking of what comes next, TBH.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 08-01-2019, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

See, I never quite allowed my hopes to get all the way up there, but yeah, I would have LOVED a Becho breakup. Or a declaration of feelings or realization or something. Like, I would have loved all these things, but I never allowed myself to expect them for this season. (Well, maybe Becho breakup I did a little bit.) I totally agree with the tweet about how their relationship has been a main plot point of the season, though, and to not give them something substantial in the finale would be bad writing. I mean, Jason does usually do a good job on the finales (season 3 was a little meh, though, so I hope it’s better than that). Let’s just hope his post-season interviews are better than last year.

I mean, I keep saying it, but I just want Bellarke to go into the anomaly together. I don’t want them to be separated.
ICON

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-01-2019 at 09:18 AM
Old 08-01-2019, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

I agree with Sarah. I do hope the writers find a good way to resolve the becho relationship that is fair to both characters. And beyond all reason, I do hope there will be some sort of admission of feelings, even if it's one sided and even if it's not to each other.

But I'm a hopelessly optimistic shipper, even after 6 seasons

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-01-2019 at 09:19 AM
Old 08-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Becho just isn’t adding anything to the show or to the characters individually. There’s no reason to continue it, but I expect it to linger into season 7. I take comfort in the fact that this season has really demonstrated the superior impact of Bellarke, though, and choose to believe that we are ultimately still building to the ship that both makes sense and adds a lot to the show and the characters.
ICON
Old 08-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

FF, please get it together. Everyone is DPing today but I’ve merged all posts for now.

Kate, I need some of your positivity vibes again ... I feel myself going down the pessimist route again.

I’m just tired, how is Becho actually canon for two entire seasons while we are still hoping for Bellarke canon? It just doesn’t compute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
I take comfort in the fact that this season has really demonstrated the superior impact of Bellarke, though, and choose to believe that we are ultimately still building to the ship that both makes sense and adds a lot to the show and the characters.
This! No matter what TPTB tries to sell us, they’ll always be the superior ship. Period.

Agreed with both these tweets too, will TPTB just freaking commit to something? Either make them romantic or clearly state them as platonic/friends only ... just quit dragging us along for the ride.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-01-2019 at 09:35 AM
Old 08-01-2019, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I completely agree with those tweets. I think one of the reviews this week also said as much. Quit stalling and commit to either unequivocally making them canon or stop with the romantic score/ camera angles/close-ups/endless stares into each other's eyes/ endless stares when the other isn't looking/over the top emotional reactions when the other is in danger/ etc etc

Sarah *sends some magic fairy dust of positivity*

Old 08-01-2019, 09:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Too true, Kate. They do just enough to straddle that line and they know it, and it’s beginning to really bug me. So, though I feel like a lot of Twitter people are overreacting, I’ve been here since 2015 so I know the feeling ... especially when some of them have been in the fandom since 2013/2014 and are even more of war veterans than us here. Stringing us along works because we will always have that hope that it’ll happen one day, but at some point, you have to commit to something already.

This really was the first time that Bellamy has seen Clarke seeing him with Echo, that better lead to something instead of being just bait once again.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-01-2019 at 10:13 AM
Old 08-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

He did have a weird look on his face when he looked over at Clarke towards the end of season 5 (second time Clarke looked at him and Echo). And sort of shook himself and wandered over to her. There was some awkwardness in all of it (or shipper googles on my part) but of course Madi missing ended that scene in a hot second LOL

Old 08-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm, I may not have noticed that. I will rewatch that scene again ... for science.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won

Last edited by destroyer of worlds; 08-01-2019 at 10:25 AM