Roswell
The 100

I think I would panic and not be brave enough to even walk up to them

Damocles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

You guys always say you think you would be freaked out or panicked, but I really don’t think you would be.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
TRYIN’ TO CATCH ME WRITING DIRTY
ICON BY MEL
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I’d just want to hug them immediately.

kellyalyciabob
amelia | icon | bday twin
kiss the wind is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I love these

LindaL100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

^ That modern!AU look ... they look so good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
You guys always say you think you would be freaked out or panicked, but I really don’t think you would be.
I certainly hope so. I think that there would be an initial set of nerves but that we would calm down a lot once we start talking to them?
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bob Morley

Yes, they’re both just so easy to talk to that I have a hard time picturing you guys actually remaining nervous, even if you started out that way.

BOB THE 100 ROSWELL
TRYIN’ TO CATCH ME WRITING DIRTY
ICON BY MEL
April7739 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Gee, I think if I bumped into Eliza and Bob, I think I would have to literally bump into them, for me to talk to them. I don't know if I would be game enough, if say they were sitting having lunch or they were walking on the other side of the street. I'd probably just stare like a lunatic and force myself to look away.

Totally random but in my opinion, as much as Jason is capable of royally screwing up the Bellarke ship, and in some ways could do with learning some skills in responding to Bellarke fans, I still do believe that he wants Bellarke to become canon. I believe he's wanted them to become canon since S1, but I think part of his delay is how popular the ship became, and the appealing slow burn in that, while also of course how more meaningful their relationship would be with growing together and as individuals. That's why I don't think he's baiting, because he wants to plant those seeds when he finally does go in that direction. So I believe it is in the cards, but whether we see it in S6 is partly a guessing game and time will tell. But yeah, this is where he could screw it up, if he delays it too much and it's too late in the series for us to fully enjoy it, or he misses the window and the show is already over or one of the relating actors leaves the show.
Also, I don't know why some creators think that when they finally put a beloved ship together that it would become boring. I mean, I get that the build up is part of the appeal (to some extent), there is still so much potential for stories with an established relationship. It's worked in many shows, without going overboard or screwing them over. And it would be interesting to see canon Bellarke deal with leadership decisions and team work as a couple.

Anyway, leave you guys with this...

Source
Old 10-19-2018, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I get nervous around family members I haven't seen in months so

What else was I gonna do?
Old 10-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
The 100

Beautiful sets, Susan and Kate. Thanks for sharing. That parallel of Bellamy joking around about keeping her alive and then having to leave her on Earth... And the colours on the second set is lovely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy4839 (View Post)
Gee, I think if I bumped into Eliza and Bob, I think I would have to literally bump into them, for me to talk to them. I don't know if I would be game enough, if say they were sitting having lunch or they were walking on the other side of the street. I'd probably just stare like a lunatic and force myself to look away.

But yeah, this is where he could screw it up, if he delays it too much and it's too late in the series for us to fully enjoy it, or he misses the window and the show is already over or one of the relating actors leaves the show.

Also, I don't know why some creators think that when they finally put a beloved ship together that it would become boring. I mean, I get that the build up is part of the appeal (to some extent), there is still so much potential for stories with an established relationship. It's worked in many shows, without going overboard or screwing them over. And it would be interesting to see canon Bellarke deal with leadership decisions and team work as a couple.
I feel like that I'd be the same way too. Even if I did want a picture/autograph, I would need to work up the nerve to ask them for that.

And I totally agree about there being a balance between dragging it out as a slow burn and allowing the relationship to progress in a natural way. Otherwise, it may not be seen as believable from the perspective of the viewers. Examples of shows which have done it, Jake/Amy from B99 and Monica/Chandler from Friends.

Source
Sarah | tumblr | icon thread | credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think i'll have the courage to go up to them and even say hi, i'll just look from afar.

btw, now that i finally have time, please recommend me a bellarke ffs thats not in the 100 world. thanks
Old 10-19-2018, 11:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think i'll have the courage to go up to them and even say hi, i'll just look from afar.

btw, now that i finally have time, please recommend me a bellarke ffs thats not in the 100 world. thanks
Old 10-19-2018, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Pretty!

You mean our modern world Bellarke fics? There's a lot of good ones. Eventually of course is that list
Old 10-19-2018, 04:24 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Pretty!

You mean our modern world Bellarke fics? There's a lot of good ones. Eventually of course is that list
yes! thats what i meant.
but what list?
Old 10-19-2018, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I can make a list and PM you if you want.