Old 05-25-2016, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Ana!

Goodnight, Adie!

CREDIT
ICON
Old 05-25-2016, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like octavia just had her hair down. I want to see clarke with curls like eliza but I guess out there its not really possible.

Goodnight Adie!

Could you imagine April, wearing the leaves just on their special bits? like tarzan and jane. haha

eta:

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. The only times (mostly) we see Clarke smile are around Bell <3.

http://puzzlesandcons.tumblr.com/post/144766716984

Last edited by Alexa; 05-25-2016 at 11:43 PM
Old 05-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey, everybody! Catching up with the last posts

Quote:
Side note but I always thought Clarke was especially attuned to Bellamy in that episode though, asking him if he was doing okay and coming around to see him when he was outside because she probably sensed he was beating himself up over what happened with Niylah’s father. And he in turn tried to crack a joke again in his sassy little way and “Take a break. Let her beat me up for a while.” Again, trying to share the burden.
Clarke was very attuned with Bellamy in 3x11 (and 3x13 too) and i think it was because of what happened in 3x05. It was the first time they interacted after Clarke found out how much she hurted Bellamy and how much she wasn't there for him when he needed her the most. It's almost like in 'Nervermore' she was doing what she couldn't do at the end of 2x16, showing him that she really cares about him and she was sorry for the hurt she caused him. I also loved the little smile Clarke did when Bellamy fixed her forearm because she didn't know until that moment if she really lost him, or if there was still hope for them to fix things, and that moment showed her there was still hope, he was still there, he still cared about her, it wasn't too late to fix things. Their interaction in 3x11 is completely flawless.

Quote:
Same here. I’ve erased everything on 3A from my memory, apart from 3X01, 3X02, the Bellarke scene from 3X05. 3B was something special, as you all have said already, there’s just nothing quite the same like Bellarke being reunited and in their element as partners/leaders again and offering each other the support which was desperately lacking in the first half of the season.
This. It's not because i ship Bellarke, but the show really functions a lot better when Bellamy and Clarke, but even the other delinquents, are on the same page and they have interactions with each other. The problem with 3A is that the show wasn't about our delinquents anymore. It was about the grounders and Lexa, and that is not the show i've signed on.

Quote:
What do you guys think Clarke should wear next season? Go back to her Season 1 style clothing? Continue with the Season 3 look? I mean, personally, I think Clarke should wear . . . Bellamy's clothes.
Of course
In all seriousness, Clarke's entire appareance this year was questionable at best. However i've read such great meta recently about it that i think it was really deliberate from the writers. Clarke wasn't herself, she was running from herself and her look reflected that. I personally think that in s4 we're going to see a mix of her s1/s2 attire and her s3 one. I think all of them actually will have a change of look in s4, because they aren't only sky people or grounders anymore, they are all humans trying to survive. There is no need to make a clear distinction like this season did because of the conflict between sky people and grounders.

Last edited by jessystorm; 05-25-2016 at 11:48 PM
Old 05-25-2016, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Could you imagine April, wearing the leaves just on their special bits? like tarzan and jane. haha
Can I imagine? Can I imagine? Yes, I can imagine, Alexa.

ETA: Hey, Jessy!

I totally agree about the clothing/appearance in general this season. I think I've read some of those same metas. I believe it was all intentional. Wardrobe and makeup are not done arbitrarily.

Quote:
Their interaction in 3x11 is completely flawless.
I could honestly quote the entire thing you wrote, but I'll just settle for this. Because it's absolutely true. That episode was littered with so many small, subtle, but HUGELY important moments.
ICON
Old 05-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Loyal Fan

New video!
Old 05-25-2016, 11:50 PM
Loyal Fan

sorry dp
Old 05-25-2016, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey again guys. Always trying to play catch up. Back later with a super long *** post but for now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Hey, Ana!

CREDIT
Such a pretty GIFset.

Alexa, i still need to send you that list. I'm such a procrastinor sometimes, it's so bad.

Also obligatory PSA that April's art is going to blow everyone away. Can't wait for everyone to see it. I'm so grateful to all our talented cookies (Alexa, April, Lee, Q) for our arts/icons.

Thanks for the video, Jessy. Just how many videos do you have stored up so far, out of curiosity?

Back later.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 05-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Thanks for the video, Jessy. Just how many videos do you have stored up so far, out of curiosity?
I have 68 videos in my s3 playlist..it's going to be hard to choose between them when i will have to make the suggestions for our videos survivor
Old 05-26-2016, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

cant wait to see all the arts!

It's okay Sarah you have until Friday! POSSIBLY Saturday if the other arts take too long.

Quote:
“And the only thing he wanted to think about right now was the beautiful girl next to him: a girl he would never, ever let go of, no matter what happened.”
book quote

we survive together
Old 05-26-2016, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessystorm (View Post)
I have 68 videos in my s3 playlist..it's going to be hard to choose between them when i will have to make the suggestions for our videos survivor
OMG. That's a lot! April kept wondering aloud as to how you were going to narrow it down so she's totally right about that.

Okay thanks Alexa. My target was to not be the last submission in so I aim to do it tonight in any case. And that book quote ...

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 05-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Also obligatory PSA that April's art is going to blow everyone away. Can't wait for everyone to see it. I'm so grateful to all our talented cookies (Alexa, April, Lee, Q) for our arts/icons.
Aw, you're too kind, Sarah!

I can't wait to see what we collaboratively come up with for the 100th thread! So excited!

Jessy, at first I thought you were saying 68 vids total, and I was like, "No way can that be right." But then I saw that it's 68 for Season 3 alone. Yep, good luck narrowing that down!

(Although who are we kidding? We love that you have so many vids stored up because you always bring them here. )

Alexa, how are your arts going?
ICON
Old 05-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

its getting me stoked for the books!

sadly, i dont think ill get to any episodes tonight.

oh look more! and these are prettier!

stars hide your fires, these here are my desires

Quote:
Alexa, how are your arts going?
i have the season 1 ones done, but i need to add the text.

i have season 2 caps collected but i need to do those arts. and i have all of season 3 to do still.

but i have the template made now so it'll go quick and I'm gonna do it hopefully friday night or saturday.

Last edited by Alexa; 05-26-2016 at 12:43 AM
Old 05-26-2016, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh those GIFs are super pretty too. Do we need to put it to a vote also? Since we have the other Head and the Heart one as well. I personally think this one works better though.

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won