Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Toni's recaps are the best! Seriously, second only to an actual episode. I also love that while she doesn't ship Bellarke she acknowledges their great chemistry and that it's always more interesting when they're together.
Old 04-27-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

It was so trope-y and yet still so great. The episode was amazing. Especially the Bellarke parts.

The way that they made the episode, they were making fun of it, taking the tropes and running full force with them. It was amazing.

Old 04-27-2016, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Toni's recaps are the best! Seriously, second only to an actual episode. I also love that while she doesn't ship Bellarke she acknowledges their great chemistry and that it's always more interesting when they're together.
Didn't know she doesn't ship Bellarke but that really makes her comments even better to be honest ... when a non shipper can acknowledge the significance and importance of their dynamic.

Lee I also loved that the episode made fun of all the tropes too. Kind of like a less-cheesy spoof.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 04-27-2016, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

The chemistry is there, the people that do not see it, do not want to see it.

They played them up so much, it was fairly ridiculous. Like the following the creepy music one, that one was great.

Old 04-27-2016, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Didn't know she doesn't ship Bellarke but that really makes her comments even better to be honest ... when a non shipper can acknowledge the significance and importance of their dynamic.
Exactly. Like my brother, he doesn't ship Bellarke but believes that if Clarke must end up with anyone romantically it should be Bellamy. As he told me, he's the only one who makes sense.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
"A couple that slays together stays together"
oh my god hahaha
Old 04-27-2016, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Toni's recaps are amazing...she has the type of sense of humour I love. I live for them!

Old 04-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenni727 (View Post)
Exactly. Like my brother, he doesn't ship Bellarke but believes that if Clarke must end up with anyone romantically it should be Bellamy. As he told me, he's the only one who makes sense.
Spot on. No other pairings makes as much sense as them, at this point. I like how your brother thinks.

I like her sense of humour too Lisa. She's my kind of reviewer.

We're hours away!

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-27-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi, guys! (Probably no one's around at this point because I'm so late getting on.)

I had a friend over tonight. That was fun. And then after she left, I was going to log on here, but I had a complete and total CATASTROPHE when my entire kitchen table just ****ing broke out of nowhere! So now I'm looking at having to go buy a new one tomorrow before the episode airs. Assuming the weather holds out. We're still getting lots of storms around here.

Anyway . . .

I'm sooooooooooooooooo tired! I don't even think I can do a Tumblr crawl tonight. And I can't do one tomorrow, either, because I never do right before an episode airs. Gets way too spoilery for my taste.

Well, anyway, just popped in to say hi, basically. Now I need to pass out, because I'm EXHAUSTED.

Can't wait to talk to you guys tomorrow, though! Something tells me that I'll have no problem getting to Post #11,000.

ICON
Old 04-27-2016, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
I don't have the time to listen to all of that stuff, so I love when anyone brings up what they hear. Love this tidbit! Thanks!
Quote:
Same, thanks for letting us know the key bits of the podcast Ana.
Anytime, girls They also mentioned how her hair slowly started going back to Skaikru!Clarke's hair They also had some interesting theories about the finale. I don't have the time either, so I went straight to the bellarke part and a few comments beyond that.

Quote:
The chemistry is there, the people that do not see it, do not want to see it.
For sure. People who say they are like brother and sister just want them to be it. They're not seeing it. It's become fairly impossible to see them as platonic-only, she's the octavia to my bellamy, BlakeSibs2.0. Bellamy even have an actual sister, so you can freely compare their relationship to one of siblings whenever you wish.

As for when I started shipping them... I can say I did ship Flarke when Finn was some sort of white Aladdin, full of tricks. Once it was gone, Bellarke took over. I did see it from his saving her in 1x02, but I can tell you for sure I was a goner when they started interacting with Charlotte and he saw Clarke killing Atom.

Quote:
It’s no accident that we never see Bellamy hook up for ‘fun’ again.
http://autumnkru.tumblr.com/post/143...ke-he-was-like
"Because I love you, you idiot!"

Last edited by AnaMack; 04-27-2016 at 10:00 PM
Old 04-27-2016, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

You know, I've always found the fact that Bellamy hasn't had any one-night stands since that hookup with Raven pretty interesting. I don't know if I necessarily agree with the poster that Bellamy hooked up with Raven to get back at Clarke on some level but the part of me that feels like Bellamy has had more than friendly feelings for Clarke for awhile does wonder if that thought was in his head somewhere.

I just saw the extended promo again while I was watching Supernatural and I cannot wait for tomorrow night. I'm fairly certain the Bellarke hug is not a goodbye hug so it looks like I'm getting my wish and it's about comfort and solace that they both need in that moment.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 04-27-2016, 11:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
You know, I've always found the fact that Bellamy hasn't had any one-night stands since that hookup with Raven pretty interesting. I don't know if I necessarily agree with the poster that Bellamy hooked up with Raven to get back at Clarke on some level but the part of me that feels like Bellamy has had more than friendly feelings for Clarke for awhile does wonder if that thought was in his head somewhere.
Yes, i've always found that interesting too. I think he definitely had some sort of feelings for Clarke since Day Trip but i'm not sure his not wanting to hook up with anybody else after Raven has something to do with it. I personally think in realizing how much what he and Raven did was a mistake he also realized that meaningless sex wasn't what he wanted to do anymore. But you can analyze that scene in multiple ways, for sure

It's already Thursday for me so: TONIGHT WE WILL FINALLY SEE THE HUG! It's been 84 years since we saw it in a promo the first time
Old 04-28-2016, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quick fly by post.

Spoiler:

the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Old 04-28-2016, 01:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's Thursday for me as well, but I won't get to see it till tomorrow.
I'm still really bummed out that I'm always late to the party because of different time zones.
I think everyone should not post before Friday That's not too much to ask for is it?
Old 04-28-2016, 01:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart Queen (View Post)
Quick fly by post.

Spoiler:
Thank you!
Spoiler: