Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2016, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, is totally acting up like crazy.
I got a few posts done yesterday, loading the page took 2 minutes and then actually posting took 2 minutes and I was double posting like crazy.

It has been this way for two days now. Management is aware of the problem

I'm feeling a bit out of it lately, I'm sure I'll be back to crazy posting soon
Old 10-27-2016, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

Hola Paula
well, it's good to see you now

ETA small catching up

April
Quote:
No, Kate, remember, we're kindred spirits. It's my favorite, too.

It could have something to do with the fact that we both came to this board during season 3, don't you think?
April
Hm, I hadn’t actually thought of that
Well I came just after 3x15 if I remember correctly, so I didn’t really enjoy the normal posting craziness while the show was still on air (well maybe for a week and I was totally overwhelmed those first few days )
Must be just the fact that we’re kindred spirits then
Quote:
Oh my gosh, fun story: I fangirled about Bellarke to my coworkers today. Like hardcore. I started talking about 3x02, and before you know it, I was just up out of my seat, gesturing emphatically, my voice getting louder . . . totally embarrassing myself.

I went out on Tuesday with an acquaintance from work (who will quickly become a friend, that much is clear already ) and we found out that we sort of like the same stuff and she has watched THE 100 (until mid season 02 as of now). Let’s just say there was some fangirling going on there as well

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon

Last edited by CanIcallYouKate; 10-27-2016 at 01:12 AM
Old 10-27-2016, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All I have time to do is pop in and say Have a good day, you guys!

But I'll be back tonight.
ICON
Old 10-27-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)

So, question for Sarah, Steph, Lisa1 . . . basically anyone who's been here a while. When was this thread the most lit up? After the 2x05 hug? Season 2 finale? 3x02? (GOD, 3x02. ) 3x05 argument? (I was in my hotel for that one.)

:
April you should go back and browse the thread during the hug times People were crapping themselves The thread was rather...tumultuous in those days, too - so it was a nice surprise!

Also, tftnt!

Old 10-27-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

FF was so bad this morning that I forgot to comment on some stuff, doing that now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaMack (View Post)
TFTNT, Sarah!!! I love this quote of the series? How about the most rich, interesting dynamic of TV?
Definitely of the the richest, most interesting dynamic on TV for me right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April7739 (View Post)
Bonus points for April then. 2x05 reference.
I knew you'd get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Welllllll they released the 2x05 hug in a sneak peak before the episode aired, so this thread was going crazy with spoiler tags before the episode even aired. I remember sending the sneak peak to my husband saying, "I told you!" And then sending it to my mom saying soemthing like, "I totally knew they were going to get them together." Aaaaaand we're still waiting.
You were so optimistic back then, Steph. And haha at you saying that to your husband, what was his response?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
TFTNT! Great quote Sarah. I love the quotes personally. So personal to BC and no one else. Where as lyrics get used for multiple couples.

It felt pretty busy when I first joined April and that was around 313 I think. The thread was super fast and then I started posting a lot too and it was like whoa. But it was so fun. . Such good memories. I honestly think thats the fastest its been because you guys werent eve to 10 threads yet and I thought that was so strange since we were going through like 2 a day sometimes.
Me too. Though I guess, some of the more morbid-y quotes really do relate more to Bellarke since there's not many ships who mass murder together.

Ahh, good times of one-day threads. I can't wait for that to be a thing again once season 4 airs.

Remember our freakouts when we saw the 3X15 trailer and that Roan was back and we thought that we would get some good Bellarke stuff? Man, that episode delivered even with the high expectations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
Hey guys,

I was out of commission yesterday with crazy work deadline madness.
And by the time I wanted to check in last night, I gave up after the page didn't load for like 2 min
Glad you're back now, Kate. And you're so lucky to have someone to fangirl with.

Paula, you're not feeling well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacatia (View Post)
April you should go back and browse the thread during the hug times People were crapping themselves The thread was rather...tumultuous in those days, too - so it was a nice surprise!

Also, tftnt!
Crapping pants is probably right. It was the hug that broke the Bellarkers, so I've heard. Yup, tumultuous is right. Let's not repeat that again, ever again.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 10-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes, let's please not This thread is such a happy, positive place now!

But yeah, that hug killed our insides, in a good way

Old 10-27-2016, 09:28 AM
Elite Fan

ok, now I wanna go back and read old threads

Kate | art thread | tumblr | icon
Old 10-27-2016, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Sarah, I can't remember exactly what he said; it was 2 years ago (crazy, I know). I think he didn't respond in text but called me on his way home and said, "So they're going to get Bellamy and Clarke together." I think I said something along the lines of, "Sure seems like it." Welp...2 years later...
Old 10-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steph . . . You and your husband.

Do you guys notice how so many of us have random little stories we tell in here? Like Steph's stories about her husband, Alexa's stories about her hair, Paula's stories about her own little fandom, my stories about the Bellarke cats . . . who I swear are gonna mate, by the way. And then you just know I'm gonna get those kittens named Raven, Jasper, Monty, so on and so forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanIcallYouKate (View Post)
ok, now I wanna go back and read old threads
Oh, I don't. I've heard stories of what it was like. We are never ever ever going back to that.
ICON
Old 10-27-2016, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Bellarke is pretty cool you guys.

Old 10-27-2016, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lee, you appeared!
ICON
Old 10-27-2016, 06:21 PM
Elite Fan

whattt noooo

Old 10-27-2016, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is random, but does anyone want to change the Featured Vido in the OP? The current one has been in there a while. I mean, I love it, of course, because I'm the one who put it in there. But just thought I'd ask if anyone wants to switch it up.
ICON
Old 10-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Oh my gosh, April, I hope the Bellarke cats do mate!
Old 10-27-2016, 08:34 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph26 (View Post)
Oh my gosh, April, I hope the Bellarke cats do mate!
I mean, Bellarke gotta mate in at least one incarnation, right? At least the cats And yes, please do name those kittens Raven, Monty and Jasper

Quote:
Though I guess, some of the more morbid-y quotes really do relate more to Bellarke since there's not many ships who mass murder together.
Well noticed. There are songs that majorly apply to bellarke and some other ships, but they're not for everybody, that's for sure. Like Heathens, to how many other shows can you apply "you're loving on the killer sitting next to you" And, say, Everything is not an anybody's song. It requires major epic love story, thank you very much. Also, King and Lionheart is too epic to be used to normal life shows. Dust and Gold also falls into this cathegory. So there are songs that feel special.

Oh, man, gotta go look for the juicy days

Well, the one friend I didn't convince into it that I found out had watched the show happened to be a clexa shipper who quit the show for obvious reasons Everyone else was introduced to the show by me and most of them ship bellarke (and one doesn't ship anything), but they either left the show because of season 3 (so that's it with fangirling with one of my best friends ) or haven't started actually watching the show and don't live near me. And then there's my mom. I tried, but she gets easily scared and happened to have nightmares with the show. Now she just runs away whenever I put on a dvd, thinking it's gonna be The 100. She does love Bellamy and ships him with Clarke, though. She's watched Day Trip and Sister's Keeper.

And yes, FF has been so slow lately!! good thing it's back to normal now
"Because I love you, you idiot!"