Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

See you should have kept watching it was worth it eventually.

And yes right now CR aren't so bad, they have a lot of issues but they are working on them. As much as I want them together and don't think they can make CB happen in 2 episodes but you never know. We don't know really what Liz has planned.

I'm pretty much with Cristal on all this. As much as I love CR I still like CB too so I don't mind them being endgame as long as CR isn't written off like it meant nothing. They need to give the relationship justice and Cate shouldn't just jump straight to Baze after breaking up with Ryan that wouldn't be a good ending in my opinion.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelface211 (View Post)
See you should have kept watching it was worth it eventually.

And yes right now CR aren't so bad, they have a lot of issues but they are working on them. As much as I want them together and don't think they can make CB happen in 2 episodes but you never know. We don't know really what Liz has planned.

I'm pretty much with Cristal on all this. As much as I love CR I still like CB too so I don't mind them being endgame as long as CR isn't written off like it meant nothing. They need to give the relationship justice and Cate shouldn't just jump straight to Baze after breaking up with Ryan that wouldn't be a good ending in my opinion.
Exactly, CR shouldn't be written off like it meant nothing. And I don't think Liz would do that. She has a lot of respect for what CR have together. If CR does end at any point in these next two episodes, I don't think Liz would have Cate go straight to Baze - and I wouldn't like that either.
Spoiler:
Old 01-11-2011, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I know what you mean. Liz does have a lot of respect for CR and that's why I love what she's doing with them and I trust her to give them what they deserve even if its not each other.
Old 01-13-2011, 12:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Oh, those spoilers don't make me want to watch S2 any more than I did two minutes ago. Sorry.

I'll keep up with this thread to see how the show ends. Hell, if it ends CR, maybe I would watch. Or I wonder if there are clips online somewhere...

I'm swamped with my final semester of school and an internship and a job (not too mention three boards). So I don't have time to catch up now anyways. Maybe some time down the road.
Old 01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Awww. I'm so sorry if I turned you off of watching Season 2. Despite the spoilers I mentioned...there is a TON of good CR angst and they have SO MANY passionate and tender moments this season. As a CR fan, I believe you would really enjoy watching their journey together this season. Sure...I believe that CB was meant to be the endgame - and that's what I personally want to see in the finale. But, where they have the storyline right now...I can't guarantee that it won't end CR. I understand you are busy, but I think this season would still be worth your time. It's such a great show! If you decide to watch, there are some (most recent) full episodes on cwtv.com. Otherwise, I'm sure you can find all of the episodes online. I hope you find the time to catch up a little, and I hope you still tune in to see how it all ends up in the finale on the 18th.
Old 01-13-2011, 06:19 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Keri, you didn't turn me off. I was turned off since the summer.

Maybe during the summer after I graduate I can check it out.

And I'm way too OCD to just watch the finale. Hell, if I'm a minute late to a show, I won't watch it. lol

I'll be keeping up with this thread though to see how it ends, no matter what.

Are there any good Ryan and Lux scenes?
Old 01-13-2011, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

Jackie Thank you for stopping by. Take it from me as a CBer...I LOVE the CR this season. I think I mentioned it to you before already a few weeks (or months?) back that Ryan is much different this season. He's finally got some dirt from his past to come back and haunt him - to show he's not perfect but to show that he really and trully cares about Cate. Shiri and Kerr play so well off of each other. The one episode that did turn me off to CR would be Honeymoon...interuptted? I forgot the title but that one really was rough on CR fans. I think Shiri did some of her best acting as a devastated female though. I was blown away.
Old 01-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Passionate Fan

Jackie, like Cristal stated, I'm a CBer and I loved CR, too!
I share everything she said. They were absolutely perfect as a couple in crisis. If you liked them on S1 you'll love them on S2.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nope! There is a serious lack or Ryan/Lux
Old 01-14-2011, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

Now that I think of it...did we get ANY Lux/Ryan?
Old 01-14-2011, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

No, we really didn't ...except for Lux calling him in Homecoming Crashed.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ya besides the call there was nothing and even though that was great we didn't get an actual scene. It would have been nice to see when Ryan got to the scene!
Old 01-14-2011, 03:56 PM
Elite Fan

They spent so much time with Ryan and Cate, I guess. If you think about it, 95% of his scenes were Cate centric.
Old 01-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya he only really had scenes with Cate and then a couple with Baze
Old 01-14-2011, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

And his scenes with Baze were about Cate