Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2011, 07:11 PM
Total Fan

I have to put my 2 cents in here, hoping that Cate and Ryan will make a go of their marriage and upcoming family. They have been like a real couple, with real extended family problems.

I can't wait to see how the series ends....
Old 01-07-2011, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

They really have. They are the most real couple on the show and have been through so much I can't wait to see how it all ends
Old 01-07-2011, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

I wish we had time to actually see them work it out, though. Because this way just kind of annoys me that it makes it seem like they're not working it out and just ignoring the issues to keep things civil. I wonder how they'll work this out in the final two episodes because having them be so real to not being so real would be so disappointing.
Old 01-07-2011, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I know it goes back to the fact that we need more time. Either they aren't gonna work it out or they are gonna throw them together without solving their problems and both of those solutions are not good. To really get back to where they were before they have to work all of their issues out and that just ain't gonna happen in 2 episodes. Unless there is a time jump...
Old 01-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Even with a time jump, I'd be left unsatisfied. And with a time jump...say the show comes back....how would they compensate for that?
Old 01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ya I know what you mean. I wouldn't be too satisfied with a time jump because we would miss everything that happened and you are right how would they explain it all if they were to come back. Ahhhh we just need the finale already
Old 01-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously wish they would have just given Liz the back nine to finish it off right.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know. I either wanted a 3rd season or a back nine. Just giving her the 13 episodes is crap especially telling her about no back nine when she was almost done with all 13
Old 01-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
I seriously wish they would have just given Liz the back nine to finish it off right.
AMEN! I really wish they had given her more time to wrap things up properly. I mean...are we supposed to be grateful that they gave her time to tweak ONE episode! The only thing worse would have been giving her no warning at all.

I agree. Even though a time jump could give us some explanation about what happened during that time and provide some resolution...I'll always want to see what we missed, and it just won't be as satisfying. If this is the end, I don't want to be left hanging. But like Cristal said...how would they explain it all if the show comes back? Unless Liz was planning on doing this time jump all along...or at some point down the road...which I doubt.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn't seem realistic for Liz to have wanted to do a time jump all along
Old 01-11-2011, 07:44 AM
Elite Fan

Its just the dumbest thing in the world. I don't know how she will wrap it up, I am a cber but if that's going to be endgame id hate for CR to just be completely...pushed to the side like it was a fluke. This is NOT a fluke and they truly care about each other. I want to see them come to that realization together, be single for a while to work on themselves and then maybe move on to their respective significant others. CW should have just said, you know what, we will give you the full season to bring some storylines to a possible close but chances are very low that we'll bring you back for a third. To me its the smartest business move because then liz would have had the time to wrap it up for a just in case finale, the fans would have had plenty of time to accept it and be greatful for the chance to finish it right, and the network itself wouldn't have tons of viewers angry. I just don't want CR to be brushed off if CB are meant to be!
Old 01-11-2011, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristalBuddy (View Post)
Its just the dumbest thing in the world. I don't know how she will wrap it up, I am a cber but if that's going to be endgame id hate for CR to just be completely...pushed to the side like it was a fluke. This is NOT a fluke and they truly care about each other. I want to see them come to that realization together, be single for a while to work on themselves and then maybe move on to their respective significant others. CW should have just said, you know what, we will give you the full season to bring some storylines to a possible close but chances are very low that we'll bring you back for a third. To me its the smartest business move because then liz would have had the time to wrap it up for a just in case finale, the fans would have had plenty of time to accept it and be greatful for the chance to finish it right, and the network itself wouldn't have tons of viewers angry. I just don't want CR to be brushed off if CB are meant to be!
Exactly. That would have been the best business move - and the most considerate to the fans and everyone involved. As much as I want to see CB together, I want CR to have good resolution and closure. They just need more time! BOTH CR and CB deserve that.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't watched S2 at all, but BABY! I'll ignore all the talk of bad things happening and just focus on THEY ARE HAVING A BABY!

I'll be lurking around here for some time to figure out how this show ends.

When do the eps air?

And is is possible to have a CB ending at this point? How bad are CR that in two eps, it could be CB, no offense.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
BABY!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't watched S2 at all, but BABY! I'll ignore all the talk of bad things happening and just focus on THEY ARE HAVING A BABY!

I'll be lurking around here for some time to figure out how this show ends.

When do the eps air?

And is is possible to have a CB ending at this point? How bad are CR that in two eps, it could be CB, no offense.

Umm...no offense taken, I guess. But, you really should watch Season 2! It has been getting REALLY good. The two hour season finale airs January 18th. And after you catch up, stop lurking and join in the discussion!

I suppose we'll just have to disagree about the possibility of a CB ending in the finale (or at least a hint of hope for their future). I'm still hopeful. If you had checked out the spoilers (and watched the episodes), you would know
Spoiler:

I honestly don't know how Liz is going to be able to wrap things up, but I think she has made it clear, along with Kris and Shiri, that they want CB as badly as most fans do. CB seems to be the intended endgame. That's why I'm optimistic that CB is where the finale will be leading - even if we don't actually get to see CB together in the end. Sorry to be all pro-CB on the CR thread. I honestly hope that the finale respects what CR have, and gives them a good resolution.

Last edited by kerbear28; 01-11-2011 at 11:38 AM
Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

See you should have kept watching it was worth it eventually.

And yes right now CR aren't so bad, they have a lot of issues but they are working on them. As much as I want them together and don't think they can make CB happen in 2 episodes but you never know. We don't know really what Liz has planned.

I'm pretty much with Cristal on all this. As much as I love CR I still like CB too so I don't mind them being endgame as long as CR isn't written off like it meant nothing. They need to give the relationship justice and Cate shouldn't just jump straight to Baze after breaking up with Ryan that wouldn't be a good ending in my opinion.