Fan Forum Star

Sorry for the DP but this is new.

http://www.fanforum.com/f337/person-...-2-a-62938356/

http://www.fanforum.com/f337/v-serie...-2-a-62938447/

http://www.fanforum.com/f337/v-serie...-2-a-62938476/

Last edited by Soleya; 02-06-2010 at 12:56 PM
Old 02-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Alex, I went ahead and updated our links and reorganized our OP. If there's anything you think we should add, don't need, etc. just let me know, or feel free to add it in yourself.

And I know this isn't really a problem right now, as we're on hiatus and we don't really have high traffic right now, but do you think we should ask any posters to check with us before opening any new threads - and designate that in the OP?

* I was going to go and update the Birthday thread as well then and check with you to see if we should top that or only top it on the birthdays. I know some other threads with the high traffic keep it topped for that specific reason but we may not really have to.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

I just saw the new OP and really like the new look. Very well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
And I know this isn't really a problem right now, as we're on hiatus and we don't really have high traffic right now, but do you think we should ask any posters to check with us before opening any new threads - and designate that in the OP?
I don't think we have to. As long as they post the links to any new threads in this one everything should be fine.

Quote:
* I was going to go and update the Birthday thread as well then and check with you to see if we should top that or only top it on the birthdays. I know some other threads with the high traffic keep it topped for that specific reason but we may not really have to.
I don't think that's really needed right now. If the traffic picks up a lot we can still change it in the future.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cool.

We can probably just update the birthday list since there were a few newbies and leave it at that for now. I can actually go do it myself when I'm not feeling so lazy.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:39 AM
Elite Fan

I was wondering, when the show returns, are we going to post the ratings simply in the news & media thread or do we want to open a specific thread for it?

And do we want to open a V countdown thread? That might make the wait until the show a little bit more bearable. I think they had something like this on the Lost board too.
Old 03-05-2010, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I was wondering, when the show returns, are we going to post the ratings simply in the news & media thread or do we want to open a specific thread for it?

And do we want to open a V countdown thread? That might make the wait until the show a little bit more bearable. I think they had something like this on the Lost board too.
I suppose we can incorporate the ratings into the News and Media thread if we want to but it might be easier for people who want to find that specific information right away if we had it in a thread of it's own. Otherwise, they might have to shuffle through pages of other information to find what they're specifically looking for, lol, that's happened to me before. So, if you think it would be a good idea to open an individual thread for it, I'm all for it.

As for the V countdown thread - that's a cool idea. I don't remember the one on the LOST board but what would we basically do on it ... each day list how many days are left to go? That sounds like it could be fun.

So, sure, I say yes to both if you're for it too.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
As for the V countdown thread - that's a cool idea. I don't remember the one on the LOST board but what would we basically do on it ... each day list how many days are left to go? That sounds like it could be fun.
Yup. Hours and days. It's just for kicks. I would say we sticky it until the show returns and then unstick it. If the show gets a second season we will revive it for the summer hiatus.

Quote:
So, sure, I say yes to both if you're for it too.
I'm definitely for both. I'm gonna go open them now.
Old 03-05-2010, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Yup. Hours and days. It's just for kicks. I would say we sticky it until the show returns and then unstick it. If the show gets a second season we will revive it for the summer hiatus.

I'm definitely for both. I'm gonna go open them now.
Yup, sounds good to me.

Old 03-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Name: Jen
Birthday/Age: October 23rd / 26 yrs
Favorite Character: Erica, Tyler, Lisa.
Anything you want to add?:: Ive only just seen the pilot, i'm sure i will have more to contribute once im up to date with the show.
Old 03-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, Jen. Welcome here, happy to see you onboard. Hope you like the rest of those episodes too.

Old 03-08-2010, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board Jen.
Old 03-15-2010, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Name: Sadia
Birthday/Age: 28th October/22 years old
Favorite Character: I think Jack, at this moment
Anything you want to add?: I'm really loving the show so far, even though its only 4 episodes in. When I first heard about it and saw the promo, I thought it had the potential to be either kinda silly, or pretty good, and I'm glad it's turned out to be the latter! I can't wait to watch more I want to watch the original series eventually too, but I'm going to leave that until after this season, so I don't get spoiled.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome here, Sadia. Glad to hear you like the series. I've watched the original series and own it on DVD - overall, it's pretty good. At least, in my opinion.

Last edited by GrhmLz; 03-18-2010 at 06:25 PM
Old 03-25-2010, 03:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Name: Galia
Birthday/Age: 21 (birthday: September 7, 1988)
Favorite Character: Lisa, Ryan, Joshua and I kinda like Erica as well
Anything you want to add?: I'm Very excited

B&B

Clana4ever
Old 03-25-2010, 07:50 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome to the board Galia.