Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Team Resistance {Erica/Jack/Ryan} #1: Because they will take the Visitors down.

Welcome to the 1st Appreciation Thread for
Erica/Jack/Ryan

Supporters:

1. BRoody
2. Hamburgo1001
3. Hawthorn
4. lisegurl
5. Red Bess Rackham
6. irulan
7. ~*blackXS*~
8. ForeverFaraday
9. xlennie
10. naturellebella
11. GrhmLz
12. lisagslack14
13. Violet-Shadow
14. ~ayumi~
15. zccajj
16. Pan

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 07-05-2010 at 12:20 PM
Old 01-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Sign me up for this one. I love team JRErica.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're added, Alex . I love them too. They will make a great team, but please, no love triangles .
Old 01-01-2010, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ohhh, love this thread idea.
Please sign me up.

How cool were they working together in the fourth episode?
Old 01-01-2010, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
You're added, Alex . I love them too. They will make a great team, but please, no love triangles .
There's no doubt in my mind that there will never be a Jack/Erica/Ryan love triangle on the show, which is a shame because this would be the one love triangle that I would love to see play out. If they have one, which they probably will, it will most likely go into a different direction.

Quote:
How cool were they working together in the fourth episode?
Effing cool. They were the best thing about the episode IMO.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

You're added, Fran . I know, right? I loved the dynamic, and maybe even the tension between Ryan and Erica (which i think will be worked out, eventually).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
There's no doubt in my mind that there will never be a Jack/Erica/Ryan love triangle on the show, which is a shame because this would be the one love triangle that I would love to see play out. If they have one, which they probably will, it will most likely go into a different direction. :pout
I have to disagree on this one. I think i have had enough headaches with love triangles . I don't think i have the stomach anymore. But if it did good for the story, why not? I just can't see Erica and Ryan having any sort of romantic feelings for each other.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
I have to disagree on this one. I think i have had enough headaches with love triangles . I don't think i have the stomach anymore. But if it did good for the story, why not? I just can't see Erica and Ryan having any sort of romantic feelings for each other.
The reason why I can't see a Jack/Erica/Ryan love triangle happening is that Morris is the romantic lead on the show and any possible love triangle would most likely include his character Ryan and his girlfriend Valerie. I hope not, but it would certainly explain why the show isn't bothering to flesh out Valerie outside of her relationship with Ryan. It makes her seem a little bit prop/plot device-like. Not like a real character.

As unlikely as it may seem right now, I wouldn't completely rule out for the show to put Erica and Ryan together at some point. It's not only that male and female characters who dislike each other hook up 99 out of 100 times, but more importantly in this case, it would have a huuuuuuuuuge impact on Erica's individual character arc and with her being the series lead, I think that's what the writers are most concerned with in the long run. They can't keep her in her happy, comfortable and conflict-free V-hating little bubble until the end of the show. That would be unworthy of a series leading character, not to mention an actress of Liz's quality. And now that one of the Visitors has tried to kill Jack and they'll undoubtly succeed in taking her son away from her for good, her V-hatred is only going to intensify even more in the next couple of episodes. They'll have to do something to balance the ship out, so to speak.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 01-02-2010 at 01:24 PM
Old 01-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
The reason why I can't see a Jack/Erica/Ryan love triangle happening is that Morris is the romantic lead on the show and any possible love triangle would most likely include his character Ryan and his girlfriend Valerie. I hope not, but it would certainly explain why the show isn't bothering to flesh out Valerie outside of her relationship with Ryan. It makes her seem a little bit prop/plot device-like. Not like a real character.

As unlikely as it may seem right now, I wouldn't completely rule out for the show to put Erica and Ryan together at some point. It's not only that male and female characters who dislike each other hook up 99 out of 100 times, but more importantly in this case, it would have a huuuuuuuuuge impact on Erica's individual character arc and with her being the series lead, I think that's what the writers are most concerned with in the long run. They can't keep her in her happy, comfortable and conflict-free V-hating little bubble until the end of the show. That would be unworthy of a series leading character, not to mention an actress of Liz's quality. And now that one of the Visitors has tried to kill Jack and them undoubtly succeeding in taking her son away from her for good, her V-hatred is only going to intensify even more in the next couple of episodes.
I agree about Valerie. And it's clear that Ryan loves her. I don't know how she will react to the news that he's a V. Even if she breaks up with him, he will still be chasing her.

I just can't see Erica and Ryan happening, and i don't think i would like it either . But i agree, they need to shake things up a lot more with Erica, and i believe they will.
Old 01-02-2010, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Can I be added here, too?
Old 01-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me please! I love these guys as a team.

I'm not sure at this point if I'd be on board for a Erica/Ryan romance, but if they wrote it well enough, I don't think I'd necessarily be opposed.

~Red

[ icon ]
Old 01-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Flave, add me please!

The team after the first victory

Old 01-03-2010, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll try to make a banner with this picture
Old 01-03-2010, 08:10 AM
Master Fan

Could i be added please?

They make an awesome team!
Old 01-03-2010, 08:12 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by snatches of sunshine (View Post)
I'll try to make a banner with this picture
Great!!

Old 01-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

can i be added? their like the best threesome team on tv right now lol