Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

YES. Really good!

I still have to laugh about the interview where he said that he does not have a facebook account, and that he used the account of his sister sometimes to see how it works because she told him "You HAVE to make a facebook! You just need one! Who can you have no facebook!" Then he made one and then I think deleted it after a month or so because he always wrote
"Going to the gym" or "Going to a meeting" and then again the next day "Going to the gym" and he was like "What is that? My life seems so boring!"

When I saw he's on Twitter I giggled because of that statement he made when V just started on TV. I guess Morena and Scott talked him into making an account there.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. strangeluv (View Post)
YES. Really good!

I still have to laugh about the interview where he said that he does not have a facebook account, and that he used the account of his sister sometimes to see how it works because she told him "You HAVE to make a facebook! You just need one! Who can you have no facebook!" Then he made one and then I think deleted it after a month or so because he always wrote
"Going to the gym" or "Going to a meeting" and then again the next day "Going to the gym" and he was like "What is that? My life seems so boring!"
He was talking about his twitter account there. He hasn't used it in a long time.

Morris and the rest of the cast of 'What My Husband Doesn't Know' will be back on tour again this fall. They have added new dates because of the great demand. There's also a video of the show's first run on David E. Talbert's official website: David E. Talbert presents "What My Husband Doesn't Know"
Old 09-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame him for closing it down, I never had one either. Don't really need to.

^ I hope that project works out for him.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

^I hope so too!
Old 09-06-2011, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I miss what Ryan 'could have become' on V. It was a waste - this character could have down alot in the Fifth Column V story and with the movement itself.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

There was sadly lots of potential wasted on this show, but the callous waste of the Ryan character was probably among the worst. When I look back at all the terrible storylines SR wrote for the character right from the getgo, I can only assume it was like 'hate at first sight' for him.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
There was sadly lots of potential wasted on this show, but the callous waste of the Ryan character was probably among the worst. When I look back at all the terrible storylines SR wrote for the character right from the getgo, I can only assume it was like 'hate at first sight' for him.
He had to be the target of 'anti-V' writing, he just had to be. There's nothing else that even comes close to justifying the ultimate destruction of this character, not that it's justified in the least. SR was set from the getgo of all V's being the evil villains, he clearly wasn't into more complex dynamics. Epic fail in a genre such as this one.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:41 PM
Elite Fan

I found a new photo on Twitter today:

Source

Old 09-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Aw, cute. Thanks for sharing it here.

Old 09-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Elite Fan

Morris has booked a multi-episode guest arc on FX's ‘American Horror Story’:

Quote:
Chesnut to co-star in 'Horror Story'
Actor will have major arc in new FX drama

Morris Chesnut has signed on for a multi-episode arc on FX's upcoming drama "American Horror Story."

Chesnut will play the character of Luke on the Twentieth Century Fox skein, which created by "Glee" exec producers Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk.

"Horror Story," which debuts Oct. 5 on the cabler, stars Dylan McDermott and Connie Britton as a married couple who move into an older Los Angeles home with a haunted history. Skeins also co-stars Jessica Lange, Taissa Farmiga and Frances Conroy.

Chesnut, who has a long list of film credits, recently was a co-star in the ABC sci-fi series "V." He is represented by Gersh.

Contact Stuart Levine at stuart.levine@variety.com

Chesnut to co-star in 'Horror Story' - Entertainment News, TV News, Media - Variety
Congrats to him. Oh, and the show has Connie Britton and Jessica Lange? That's a damn good cast, I have to say.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 09-15-2011 at 12:38 PM
Old 09-15-2011, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'm not sure I know Connie but I do Jessica Lange. Good for him, that's awesome.

Old 09-16-2011, 02:20 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think you've ever watched the show, but Connie Britton starred on Friday Night Lights and she was truly fantastic in it. The show was very critically acclaimed too.

I think it's cool that Morris is doing something on cable this time. Cable is so much better than network TV these days IMO.
Old 09-16-2011, 04:16 AM
Elite Fan

Congrats to Morris And yeah, cable is so much better. I wish him good luck!

He looks good in that pic, btw
Old 09-16-2011, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'm curious about the kind of character he's going to play. They're definitely not giving anything away in the news item.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I don't think you've ever watched the show, but Connie Britton starred on Friday Night Lights and she was truly fantastic in it. The show was very critically acclaimed too.

I think it's cool that Morris is doing something on cable this time. Cable is so much better than network TV these days IMO.
Yeah, okay, never watched Friday Night Lights.

Yeah, hopefully Morris will have better luck this time around. Network TV is definitely a risk - you get invested in something it's almost like you got to prepare yourself for it not being around at the same time.