Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-01-2010, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Lourdes Benedicto/Valerie Stevens #1: She's a therapist and Ryan's girlfriend.

Welcome to the 1st Appreciation Thread for
Lourdes&Valerie

She's a therapist and Ryan's girlfriend.

Supporters:
1. BRoody
2. lisegurl
3. xlennie
4. lisagslack14
5. Pan

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 09-07-2010 at 03:04 PM
Old 01-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Add me, please . I like her character. She's a bit clueless right now, God helps her when she finds out that her baby is a human/V hybrid. I also love the fact that she's a therapist.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Elite Fan

You're added.

I'm not 100% convinced that the baby is really Ryan's. It would make things way too black and white between the 2 characters and too many things about it don't really add up. I could see them use it as misdirection to cast some doubt on the purpose behind the Tyler/Lisa storyline.
Old 01-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you .

Really? I never thought of the baby not being Ryan's . It would be a shocker, for sure. The thing is, i think everyone can't wait to watch the hybrid birth .
Old 01-02-2010, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRoody (View Post)
Thank you .

Really? I never thought of the baby not being Ryan's . It would be a shocker, for sure. The thing is, i think everyone can't wait to watch the hybrid birth .
That's understandable. The problem is that there would be nothing special about a hybrid baby if all it takes is for a Visitor to have unprotected sex with a human in order to create one. And a Tyler/Lisa hybrid baby would be at least 1 million times juicier because it would make Erica and Anna family. That would make the inevitable Erica/Anna showdown even more epic than it already is.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 01-02-2010 at 02:39 PM
Old 01-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Elite Fan

I'm interested to see how her story turns out.

Can I be added to this list, too?
Old 01-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisegurl (View Post)
I'm interested to see how her story turns out.

Can I be added to this list, too?
You're added. Welcome.
Old 01-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
That's understandable. The problem is that there would be nothing special about a hybrid baby if all it takes is for a Visitor to have unprotected sex with a human in order to create one. And a Tyler/Lisa hybrid baby would be at least 1 million times juicier because it would make Erica and Anna family. That would make the inevitable Erica/Anna showdown even more epic than it already is.
True. But i mean, what would the baby look like? I'm so curious .

Duude, Erica and Anna as grandmas would be so priceless. And i can't freaking wait for their showdown, Anna is a great character, but i'll be totally rooting for Erica .
Old 01-04-2010, 05:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
True. But i mean, what would the baby look like? I'm so curious .
The starchild in the original looked like a human, but grew at a rapid pace and had a ton of superpowers. It was an awful storyline. Love triangle between her, her own mother and Kyle Bates included.

Quote:
Duude, Erica and Anna as grandmas would be so priceless. And i can't freaking wait for their showdown, Anna is a great character, but i'll be totally rooting for Erica .
Me too. There's no doubt in my mind that Anna is going to die. She might take Erica with her but there's no chance for her character to come out of it alive IMO.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Please add me as well.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

You're added.
Old 01-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The starchild in the original looked like a human, but grew at a rapid pace and had a ton of superpowers. It was an awful storyline. Love triangle between her, her own mother and Kyle Bates included.
Oh my God... . It's a bigger shocker than i imagined .

Quote:
Me too. There's no doubt in my mind that Anna is going to die. She might take Erica with her but there's no chance for her character to come out of it alive IMO.
Do you think? . It would be cool if she ended like Sloan, trapped forever.

I want Erica to survive.
Old 01-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you think? . It would be cool if she ended like Sloan, trapped forever.
Do you mean Sloan from Alias? I didn't watch the show but from what I know he (I assume Sloan was a male character ) was trapped forever because he was immortal, but Visitors can die. We have seen it with Dale and the chemist. If they want to bring finality to the show and Anna's arc, then they have to have her die in a final confrontation with Erica. As the villain, a good ending is off the table for her character.

Quote:
I want Erica to survive.
Me too and from what I've seen so far I'm sure she will. I haven't detected any death hints yet.

As for how Valerie will figure into the big picture, I have no idea. No matter whose baby she's carrying, it rules out any involvement with the resistance for her unless she loses it or the show jumps ahead a good couple of years. IMO, if the writers don't have a WTF!huge reveal in store for her character, she's definitely death candidate number 1 amongst the main cast.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Do you mean Sloan from Alias? I didn't watch the show but from what I know he (I assume Sloan was a male character ) was trapped forever because he was immortal, but Visitors can die. We have seen it with Dale and the chemist. If they want to bring finality to the show and Anna's arc, then they have to have her die in a final confrontation with Erica. As the villain, a good ending is off the table for her character.

Me too and from what I've seen so far I'm sure she will. I haven't detected any death hints yet.

As for how Valerie will figure into the big picture, I have no idea. No matter whose baby she's carrying, it rules out any involvement with the resistance for her unless she loses it or the show jumps ahead a good couple of years. IMO, if the writers don't have a WTF!huge reveal in store for her character, she's definitely death candidate number 1 amongst the main cast.
Oh yeah, Sloan from Alias, sorry, i should have specified. And he's indeed a male . Yes, he is immortal, but it would be still painful for Anna, IMO. Ugh lol.

I agree about Valerie. I think she's the character with the bigger need of some screen time, and i can definitely see her as a goner.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I want Erica to survive.
I want Erica to survive as well